Dragon Ball Super

What do you think of the person who made this loli angel cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRQcDJBsGYM
youtube.com/watch?v=D1zC5kk-30A&feature=youtu.be&t=3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon

Not

delete this. Oops too soon?

fucking kek

>caulicuck thread deleted
nice

Ke Ke Ke!

Gohan is a monster.

4 minutes till subs

Kale is the ugliest character I've ever seen in dragonball period. Her powerboost is ridiculous and she had no training involved just autistic dyke rage, her design is fucking bad too. By far the worst character of this series period, shes actually worse then Broly
Caulifla is good designwise, but her powerboosts are similarly inane. She's the one who flanderized the concept of SSJ as well, tainting one of the most well known aspects of the dragonball franchise. Goten and Trunks did it first, but she also ruined SSJ2 as well

Vegeta vs. Cabba when?
Why did Cabba even want it when he is nowhere near ssjb?

FUCK GOHAN

where do you check? can you post a link?

This man has singlehandedly made the anime boring. I don't give a shit about power levels.

Fuck I'd love it if Jiren actually took revenge on Kale and Cauli for taking out most of his team. He would jump on my list of favourites.

The U6 Saiyan girls are shit. Only numale cucks and Sup Forumsedditors like them

This thread is pure garbage.

Is Sup Forums usually this bad? I come from /vip/, a superior board, so I wouldn't know. This is basically as bad as Sup Forums. There is zero worthwhile discussion, just a bunch of stupid morons endlessly reposting the same shitposts over and over.

Do you all have no lives? No girlfriends? It's fucking pathetic that you can continue on like this. I didn't realize Dragon Ball attracted such fucking chads

Oh right, and this episode was godly. Just like you guys.

How would he feel about Gohan becoming a bigger murderer than Freeza?

proceed to explain

I swear Gohan...that you will be brought to JUSTICE!

Why are you using that faggot mute in spandex?

Yet.

So when will Cell return?
Do you think he will make it this arc?

hes protecting the animals and nature of earth, he would be fine with it.

To prove he's a bigger cuck than his master.

>toeishills on suicide watch

Reminder that Zamasu could have chosen a better person to swap bodies with & won.

>tfw no more funny tea vids with gowasu

Chadhan is scary.

draogn ball multiverse is your only choice.

#16 doesn't give a shit about anything except nature, animals, and human lives on the Earth. He'd be proud.

The blue felt good and he wants it again.

>tfw even Gowasu's uploaded vids are deleted
;_;

I...I WANT TO SEE THIS ANGEL LOLI'S CUNNY!

Fuck Kale, and fuck Caulifa. Fuck em. Broly forever nigga. youtube.com/watch?v=yRQcDJBsGYM

>"Ramoosh-sama... what I'll do with the baby now?"

I wonder if Black or Zamasu would have done better. Black's stronger than most of those but Zamasu ain't so strong. Even Future Zamasu only survived so long due to immortality & could easily be chucked out of the ring.

Reminder that SSG and Hit are fodder.

she got a free abortion

Reminder that Toyotaro's manga is objectively superior to the garbage anime, is the canonical version between the two, and has the direct supervision of Toriyama-sensei.

Toeitaco's seething.

>Cell
>returning
I don't think so

well, half of one anyway

>Caulifla is good designwise
ayyy that's fucking wrong

Did anyone else notice the nameks at universe 6 tablet

the manga sells less, than fucking 4koma do. no one in japan buys it.

To everyone talking about Cus, who cares? There was an ass shot in this episode.

What a sad ending.

bitch you just mad cause gohan struggled against some literal who again

>that art
I owe Super an apology.

they now claim that toyo is ruining the master piece that dragon ball super anime was.

Preview Reminder for DBS

You're just mad that they actually showed someone going SSJ in a way that isn't getting mad. Because someone getting so upset that they get a huge power up is apparently considered 'earning it'.

So how do the show's ratings compare to the manga's sales?

>*Cus, not Marcarita.

>Ugh, and she mourns for Ramoosh, not Gowasu.

>Opni shifts his body's internal ki and movements around to mask his real position (so simply sensing his ki couldn't beat his afterimages).

Don't worry, little girl. I will take real good "care" of you from now on.

SSG has the best aura.

C H A D Y S P O

wtf is this muslim version?

This story arc is ass. Can someone Hakai everything?

Zamasu...

What was even Botamo's plan

tire Gohan to death?

So people are just shitposting and know full well the super dragon balls will be used right?

so hit is now weaker than a goku ssg?

FUCK OFF TOEI STOP RETCONNING THE MAN INTO OBLIVION.

What would you change to make this arc interesting Sup Forums?

>patrician piece of media sells less copies than the dilluted pleb piece of shit expressly made to be distributed to the masses

no shit sherlock, next you'll tell me justin bieber is a superior musician to beethoven because his music sells more right now

Thank you everyone... for trying your best. At least our suffering is finally o-

He's a good girl now.

If only user

hit is being fucked by the other midget dude ability.

where is hit going?

bieber is better than beethoven though

you fucking idiot, dragonball z was one of the most selling manga EVER. Kill yourself fucking newfag

Poor angel, who will take her of her child now that papa was erased?

Add better characters.

Just to be a fat useless character

youtube.com/watch?v=D1zC5kk-30A&feature=youtu.be&t=3m

ONE MINUTE OF STRAIGHT ATATATATATATATATA

Gotta go make some donuts man.

How are they going to justify this retcon and disregard for powerscaling?

Tactics and reasons for defeats thus far in the tournament
>U2: They used magical transformations which didn’t work because they weren’t strong.
>U3: They used the good tactic of spinning, which would push everyone aside, and the hooks to stay on stage. It didn’t work because they weren’t strong and KOed like the fodders they were all along. So much for the interesting fights everybody was hyping for weeks regarding them.
>U4: Nink: He used the good tactic of falling off bounds with the strongest opponent. It didn’t work because he wasn’t strong and tactics mean nothing in a tournament where everybody keeps saying tactics are more important than power.
>U4: Shosa, Majora: They attacked solo at enemy groups instead of teaming up like everyone expected them to do in a tournament where everybody keeps saying tactics are more important than power.
>U6: Botamo: He sat there waiting to be pushed off bounds, instead of teaming up with Magenda.
>U7: Kuririn: His wife didn’t cover his back even while in teamwork mode, which makes her a sore loser for getting angry at Frost for a mistake she made. Also, despite all the hype for Kuririn’s new techniques and resolve, they were completely useless next to a common smelly shoe.
>U9: They were not strong enough to beat Goku and Vegeta, even when surrounding them, also for having no real strategy other than ganging up on them.
>U10: Lilibeu: She forgot how to fly (seriously).
>U10: Dium: He attacked solo at enemy groups and then forgot how to fly (what the hell).
>U10: The others: KOed easily like the fodders they were all along.
>U11: They used good tactics and teamwork. They failed because they weren’t strong in a tournament where everybody keeps saying tactics are more important than power. Also, because Jiren didn’t kick Fembroli out while he had the chance and then did nothing to help his team.

hit went from winning against a blue kaioken x 10 goku to getting beaten up by someone who is weaker than goku ssg.
Did the anime suddenly pick up the jobber hit from the shitty manga or wtf is going on

Maybe claim teamwork of U11 or some bullshit

Two, actually. Two of those four minutes are reused animation.

This. God I just want this shit to be over already.

It can't be done. It has to be remade with fewer universes, a 1-on-1 format and some character development. Everyone is Goku now.

Why would he go SSG? wtf

You act like they care or that this is the first retcon

retard pedro fuck off you can clearly see theres another fighter with some xmas light ability fucking hit.

Summed up Super i one Webm

>Can someone use a technique that destroys everything?

hit is shit
deal with it

You mean "Dragon Ball"

I wish Super never existed

This is hilarious. How do you even look at this storyboard and say "this is fine". Fucking pinoys.

FUCKING THIS
>SUPER WILL GIVE US MORE IN DEPTH CLASSICAL DB FIGHTS
MY ASS ITS STILL ABOUT OVERPOWERING YOUR OPPONENTS

god doesn't drain stamina like blue

Botamo Ryona