THE JEWS ARE SCARED SHITLESS

what a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/18/watch-holocaust-denial-anti-semitic-threats-soaring-social-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=EtduXvo8fPg
youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY
youtube.com/watch?v=L-6BBrVxcPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're in their heads all day every day. They spam these kike shill e-celebs thinking we take the bait. Gas the kikes.

Oh Homeland is back? Is it still shit?

That took him forever?
this took me a few minutes and it's not my job
pathetic

I hope they go broke pushing their subversion so hard and the economy collapses at the height of awareness of the JQ desu.

Better than your shit Black Mirror seasons 1 and 2 you inbred.

2018 is the year the goy wakes up

>I hope they go broke pushing their subversion so hard and the economy collapses at the height of awareness of the JQ desu.

Yes they are. Read the comments in this Kikebart article, lots of red pills being dropped.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/18/watch-holocaust-denial-anti-semitic-threats-soaring-social-media/

Large false flag inbound any time now.

>2018 is the year the goy wakes up
youtube.com/watch?v=EtduXvo8fPg

youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY

We're living in their heads rent-free.

Britbong Black Mirror had its off moments, but it's really the fourth Black Mirror on burger Netflix that went full SJW shark-jumping.

Oy vey! All the comments

savage

i bet kikebart wants to forget about that article.

God bless whoever is operating a moonman account on breitbart to dish out redpills

>moonman
youtube.com/watch?v=L-6BBrVxcPM

Seriously I'm honestly amazed at how many redpills are coming out in this polish-isreal spat

I've never watched Black Mirror you stupid inbred southern piece of shit. Now suck my uncut dick and worship it like the little whore you are.

That's right, Showtime. WE'RE THE CIA NOW

Cringed.

Suck it you faggot dixie dick scrubber.

bump

With this and Finland banning circumcision I think there’s a major leaf turning in reference to people being aware about Jews and their subversion

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will die sometime this year.

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will die sometime this month.

lmao top kek

So close

Your vile kike sorcery will never triumph, Soros!

His evil kike magic denied them by one number each

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will die sometime today.

What is this androgynous person?

If this post is digits israel dies within 6 months.

Looks like some forced pepe that some faggot from the_donald would make. Also, check 'em.

its actually a good pepe

shabbos goy peterson is married to a chosen person™

>pic bery related

Amazing shitpost.

oy vey

>H-hellos f-fellow goyims :^)
>Clean your rooms

>everyone in a position of media presence is either jewish or married to someone jewish

i thought 6 gorillion of these people died 80 years ago how are there so many now

>disrespecting the memes

After saving europe America has a meeting on how to go about saving australia, General B. A. Sedinski interupts and says "what if we just don't?" Hamburgers and Cold Beer were had by all.

That's a man, user. Peterson is banging prime college puss right now

She's really a jew though

>i thought 6 gorillion of these people died 80 years ago how are there so many now

>married to a tranny
>pic related
>>college puss
More like college boi puss

>Jordon (((Peterson)))
>kikess wife
>literally shills an ideology made by jews
It's the most clear red flag I've ever seen. No wonder he's getting shilled here.