Monster Musume

I want a second season!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13576348
strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a shame Japan seems so afraid to get decent merch into outside markets. For as many billions of tons of pokemon crap that has been made and shipped over the years, you'd think making and packing in some stuff from other series would be easy. The infrastructure is there, but they seem like they hate money.
Monmusu is a series that has had more success than they though possible outside Japan. Why not capitalize while they can?

Papi best girl.

Shit series. It doesn't need or deserve one.
There are countless other harem trash shows that will get one. Same shit.

strawpoll.me/13576348

reposting from old threads

because fuck you gaijin

>Centorea that low

Fags

And the other one.
strawpoll.me/12153778

What a shitty thread already. Two cancerpolls and a garbage OP.

Why can't you fags just wait for the new chapter? You know so there's actually something worth talking about?
Or go to the /c/ thread if you want to waifu post so badly. Jesus.

>Not fun allowed

>shitposting is fun
You're the problem. Kill yourself.

>I'm a huge retard please rape my face

Idea that the hate of people out weighs a desire to have money is weird.
>hate group
>Sell over priced crap to them
>they now poorer
>get hearty keks off suffering of group they dislike

why not?

Anime adaptations are advertisements, not products. MM's did okay, but not so stunningly well as to become a product itself.
>Monmusu is a series that has had more success than they though possible outside Japan. Why not capitalize while they can?
Incredibly insular and intransigent people at the helm of the merchandising arms of publishers.

did you forgot to take your pills? have this last (you), shitposter

>these are the kind of people that post on Sup Forums

>wants copypasta OP's filled with copypasta strawpolls
>calls other people shitposters when told to fuck off with that
Euthanize yourself.

Fuck off retard.

reminder that Sup Forums mods banned the monmusu general just like the sadpanda threads

For good reason too. So much shitposting, copypasta, and no actual manga talk.
Those threads were so fucking bad, and yet they act like the victim in all this.

Good riddance. Bring back the once a month manga threads.

Fuck off retard

YOU fuck off retard

Look how high Rachnee is. There's lots of subs voting, for some reason. It takes a lot of self confidence, physical fitness, and penis girth to consider chancing a fling with a centaur, so of course she doesn't get a lot of votes.
I'd give it a go with a friendly centaur lass who wanted to take a walk on the weird side. Worst case is finding out I'm not up for the task, which isn't really a surprise. Best case is I get to pat myself on the back for driving half a metric tonne of hot babe to orgasm.

Time for a little poll out of curiosity.

Who is your favorite girl?
How old are you?
Are you a virgin?

If everyone would shut up about how bad the thread is, the people trying to talk about the crappy merchandising efforts, desire for more of the anime, and whether we're getting Suu's progenitor or not might not get drowned out by garbage posts.

Fuck off retard

Nah, Centoreafags just want to fuck a horse with tits.

Or we can just wait for chapter day in a few instead of letting a pointless thread like this stay up.You and I both know nothing good will come from this one or any until it starts with a chapter dumb. Be reasonable.

When a vast majority of posts are unironic copypasta, and the same old posts about what people want to do with the girls it's best to just stop it.
You can't have good threads except on chapter day.

Kill yourself. People this dumb don't deserve to live.

Assmad horsefucker detected.

kys

So you would approve of deleting every thread on Sup Forums that isn't about a running series that released today, right? We both know you're not; you're just pissing on MM threads to ensure they remain reportable.

Stay butthurt, and get better taste in saber clones.

>fuck a horse with tits.
She's got tits, long blonde hair, corruptible nature, beautiful face, and nice voice, user. I may be shallow, but at least I'm shallow in many dimensions at once.

I enjoy the manga and still participate in the monthly threads, but it the threads on Sup Forums became shit. There's no denying this.

Pointing out the shitposting is not the same as participating in it. Had the mods not put their foots down it would have stayed shit.
Now that it reset things can get better again, but unfortunately people can't stop their old habits.
This one has no future.
Chiming in to give my two cents.

Did you guys buy the english dub box?

I think straight deleting threads is just as big a problem as anything else. Punishing everyone because of some is for groups of dumb children that need to be coerced by over-stressed teachers. The mindset of Sup Forums shit-posters this just reinforces the behavior because its a win for them.
I don't know shit about 4chans behind the scene tools, but clearly its too much work or ineffectual to ban individual posters.

>english dubs
Fuck off back to pleddit.

Doing that just encourages the creation of more dubs, so no. I'd have bought a subs only release, which would have been here much sooner, but that wasn't an option.

What's wrong with English dubs?

>being this much of a weeb

Wanted too, but I don't need more physical stuff, nor can I hide it. Most everything included can be found digitally though. Waiting for a Dual-audio upload to pop up.

>What's wrong with English dubs?

I've been avoiding spoilers, will we see a return of Suuzilla sized Kaiju battles?

OP here

In all seriousness, are we getting a second season?

No you retard. Do you know how anime works?

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Tio so much, I had all the manga volumes and Blu-rays
>I pray to Tio every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given
>"Tio is love" I say; “Tio is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Tio
>I called him a Manakofag
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Tio
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear “This is my swamp.”
>She grabs me with her powerful ogre hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Tio
>She penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Tio
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her force
>I want to please Tio
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my butt with her love
>My dad walks in
>Tio looks him straight in the eyes and says “It’s all ogre now.”
>Tio leaves through my window

Tio is love. Tio is life.

Fuck off

>no fun allowed police

Being neither patient nor illiterate, I'd rather get the subs only version now than the dubbed and subbed version later.

At least they're not Dragon Maid levels of awful.

You're that same retard from earlier aren't you.
Kill yourself you waste of air.

Elaborate

Someone already did .

Read the thread you dumb nigger.

>even considering buying and watching dubs
This is the state of Sup Forums now. These deserve public bans.

He said that the series did ok so I wouldn't be surprised if we get a second season

>Incredibly insular and intransigent
I always forget. Despite how so many anime are very out-there and peculiar or depict non-standard characters and lifestyles, Japan is actually very racist deep down isn't it?

Hell, MonMusu is almost entirely about accepting differences.

Gimme that ogreload Tio.

(You)

Kill yourself dubfag.

You sure showed him with that reply. Fucking idiot.

You'd think that Okayado getting invited over to AX, instead of other more established authors, combined with the awesome sales of the licensed manga would have been a wake up call for how much money they're leaving on the table. You'd be wrong. Instead they think, "That's not how we've always done it, so I can't push for a North American merchandise blitz, since if it doesn't work out my career is over." Meanwhile, we're shaking fists full of sheckles and screaming, "take my money." I blame the one strike and you're out mentality in Japan. The guy who founded J-List (I know, we hate him.) talks about how weird people think an entrepreneur is over there.

>Hell, MonMusu is almost entirely about accepting differences.
Well, that and trying to rewrite "Nice guys finish last." to mean that that once you've acquired your harem of hot monster babes by being nice, you'll somehow have the stamina to screw them all into ahego'd bliss before you yourself orgasm and need a break.

Show is Sup Forums

What's wrong with J-list?

...What?

>...
Fuck off.

I want Papi to sit on my face

I want Crabman to get back to short smutty SOL tales that go nowhere instead of long serious drawn out arcs that go nowhere.
That and one cross-over with Nozomi from CW and Lilith getting into a clothes ripping cat-fight.

Hopefully it never gets one.

You can watch any other harem show and you'll get the same experience. The girls will even be the same since they've got no real personality to speak of. Just pick one from this season and there's your MM S2.

Some of us have read the manga and would like to see those panels brought to life. I'm not hopeful, mind you, but I'd welcome another season.

This

This.
S2 will be more entertaining because it doesn't have to lay a foundation anymore, its not introducing the world. Things are already established, statuses change, more details can be given when needed, and pretty cool side characters are introduced.

>S2 will be more entertaining
We'd get Monster Moms, farm fresh dairy products, Mero's moment of realization, and one shot of Kurusu, size small. It would be a blast.

strawpoll.me/12153778

The danger arc would be cool to watch. Maybe it will be a series of OAVs since it is rather long and has a different tone than the rest of the series. If its a few OAVs they won't ave to cut it down any, and if they don't have to cram the longest arc into 12/13 episodes, none of the other stuff will get shortened.
Imagine, 26 episodes of MonMusu.