Woah... this is so beautiful... and brave

woah... this is so beautiful... and brave....

Where’s a bus when you need one?

So is murder doesn't make it good.

the wandering jew is eternal

they deserve to get hit by a bus

wtf i love migrants now

Past migrants had no welfare

I'm betting these faggots don't live around so-called "immigrants"

>migration is beautiful

They left out the part where Migration typically ends up with the extermination and/or slavery of the hosts people and the death of their culture and civilizations.

Older then language?

>3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

This isn’t hard if your African

Where was this?

Migration is younger than genocide.

Another moving picture from the same account

Why at white people so delusional?

Migration per se is a nice thing, european peoples consist of many white races(plural !) because of it.
Genetically and mentally inferior individuals of races that are not indigenous to Europe are to be excluded of course.
Now I'm waiting for the Police to arrest me for >Hate Speech

Based white european migrants totally not being a fifth column!

I thought Wales was conservitive?

>Why at white people so delusional?
It is a genetic self destruct. It makes no sense. It is like a programmer put a "kill" switch on these people. They just commit cultural suicide for social points.

There's no real conservatism here. The EU vote was really dependent on whether or not the EU made a difference to the region or not. Wales is still an empty shithole so the EU obviously didnt do much for them

Wow... it seems like even if its been multiple generations... the migrant family still considers themselves migrants and not with the native population the later generations grew up in.... so progressive! And healthy for our society!

>using your walking fetus as a political prop in your bid for endless unskilled foreign labour swamping your country, diluting your culture, people and nation, all of which could also potentially put said walking fetus at risk
>muh feelings

Letting women vote totally wasn't a disastrous decision at all

You know what else is older than language?
Genociding those who threaten your tribe.

how pozz'd is Cardiff?

I'm filled with joy knowing that the church opened their doors to host and promote migrants into England. Just what jesus wanted (who was refugee himself!)

I'm so glad that they're abandoning the native english pop and are just focussing their efforts on migrant populations... wonder why english christkikery is dead now... hmmm....

Only one fucking day?

purpose comes before physical movement
language is not confined within words
therefore language is older than the physical action of immigration

pozzed like everywhere else. i dont buy into the ''lol just move into the coutry meme'' because unless there's a resistence then nothing is going to stop it moving there (you already get this happening in england)

Wales is full of Communists and Cardiff is gay as fuck.

I wish we could have at least 1 day without you. Can't even have that.

France.

Scotland seems like the only place with nice cities then? (for now at least)

Bataclan massacre

omfg I'm in tears let's let them all in our country fucking yes!

>MIGRATION IS OLDER THAN LANGUAGE
so is rape

hint hint

migration is political faggots, it is not natural

Rape is older than language.

Never been but this is the leader of scotland (voted in multiple times) so im guessing its the same as here

lol no, the central belt is full of Communists and neds (chav equivalent). There is no such thing as an unpozzed city with an international airport.

...And this is what you get when you post your filters

They dodge them with shit like this

and this is the difference..they aren't migrants, they're thieves and invaders