Swedish Left Pushing for 'Skin Color Registry' to Weed Out Discrimination

sputniknews.com/europe/201802131061617430-sweden-left-race-registry/

>The Swedish Left Party has urged the Nordic nation's Statistics Bureau to start collecting data on citizens' skin color, ethnicity and religion. The decision to do so was taken at the party congress against the will of the party board, national broadcaster SVT reported.

>The motion on "equality data" is designed to eliminate discrimination and bias by identifying the vulnerability of different groups. According to the Left MP Daniel Riazat, one of the masterminds behind the motion, there is no problem whatsoever collecting this sort of data based on the grounds of self-identification and anonymity.

>"The most important thing is to have evidence when talking about structural discrimination," Riazat told SVT, brushing aside the risk of the statistics being misused.

>Left spokesman for migration issues Christina Höj Larsen was also pleased with the decision that openly challenged the party's leadership.

>"I'm proud to be an anti-racist speaker in a party that pushes for putting anti-racism in the foreground," Höj Larsen said, stressing the necessity of highlighting issues such as ethnicity in terms of discrimination.

>Incidentally, the very same Left Party vehemently opposes the idea of re-introducing the practice of recording criminals' ethnicity, which was effectively abandoned in the mid-2000s as "unethical." Calls to resume "ethnic profiling" started rolling in amid the speculated prevalence of foreign-born citizens in certain crimes, such as sexual assault. According to Riazat, these are completely different debates, despite striking similarities.

>"Linking crimes with ethnicity or religion is racism. This debate has been discarded a long time ago," Riazat explained.

>Sweden bans all data on the link between crime and race
>unless it's crimethink done by white Europeans

How did Sweden get to this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
freewestmedia.com/2017/03/06/swedens-integration-minister-admits-to-lying-about-rape-stats/
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs
timesofisrael.com/facing-death-chants-and-hate-crimes-swedens-jews-live-in-a-climate-of-fear/
timesofisrael.com/second-jewish-building-in-sweden-attacked-in-attempted-firebombing/
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3863/swedish-party-wants-to-ban-deportations-since-white-swedes-are-not-expelled.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html
infowars.com/leftist-politician-its-worse-when-swedish-men-rape-women-than-when-immigrants-do/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
digitaljournal.com/article/352108
sputniknews.com/europe/201709251057665752-sweden-migrants-child-marriage/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/20/library-bans-factual-book-immigration/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
sputniknews.com/europe/201802071061428402-sweden-norway-migrants-crime/
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
gatestone.eu/migrant-appeals-sentence/
rt.com/news/310757-sweden-malmo-blasts-crime/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3415477/Swedish-police-warn-Stockholm-s-main-police-station-overrun-migrant-teen-gangs-stealing-groping-girls.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/7577/sweden-migrants-sexual-assault
thelocal.se/20151015/sweden-opens-worlds-first-male-rape-centre
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>start collecting data
>sweden turns out to be 40% refugees
>mfw

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
>Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

>SWEDISH COPS HAD A SPECIAL "CODE 291" TO COVER UP MIGRANT CRIMES
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
>Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
>Swedish cop who spoke out about immigrant crime now investigated for "hate speech"

frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
>1 in 4 women will be raped after wave of mass immigration

news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
>Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
>A request for data detailing the relationship between crime and immigration in Sweden has been blocked by the government.

freewestmedia.com/2017/03/06/swedens-integration-minister-admits-to-lying-about-rape-stats/
>Sweden’s integration minister admits to lying about rape stats

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
>Sweden data breach: 82 per cent of people sent to prison for gang rape are foreign born

>After a rape of 12 year old girl, Swedish police couldn't even interview the prime suspect for two months because police cannot cope with the workload of having too many rape cases to investigate.
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs

That wouldn't even surprise me at this point.

Sweden was neutral in WW2, so you don't have that "revenge" excuse too. I hope all the "antisemitic hate crimes" done by the "new Swedes" are worth it.

timesofisrael.com/facing-death-chants-and-hate-crimes-swedens-jews-live-in-a-climate-of-fear/

timesofisrael.com/second-jewish-building-in-sweden-attacked-in-attempted-firebombing/

jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414

you know he did it on em

I don't care, the Soydish people vote for this.

>daniel riazat

You care enough to reply and to show your inferiority complex, now back to the toilets, mariusz

>you pressed some keys so this must be a critical issue for you
t.

>Start collecting racial data
>Turns out niggers and muslims commit majority of the crime, leechest the most, and perform the worst in School/academia
Its only a win

kek it's true.

It's funny though how they refuse to collect data on just this, for analyzis. Now they have formulated this in away, to do well the same, what they so much oppose. I wonder if they are just genuinely being retarded, or if it's their way to start collecting this data to do these studies and at the same time being PC about it. I.. I think it's the first one though given swedes.

I know you do the same as us and do studies on all these things, what is the rape % in given groups, education level, income etcetcetc. You can't fix a problem after all, if you refuse to acknowledge it

>discrimination
>anti racist
Jesus fuck just say you're anti white already.

>Sweden begins collecting race data.
>Sweden elects right into power this year.
>The Right use this information in order to shatter the average's Swedes notion of diversity being good.

Not the worst time line honestly. This is a stupid policy, but it will backfire in favour of the right.

You can rightfully say what you will about Sweden, their thought processes and actions.
But in the very end, when all is said and done, I feel like the rest of Scandinavia is obligated to save our cultural, linguistical and literal blood-related brothers to the east.
We've been dulled into a deep sleep by the extreme safety of the welfare state and the overall success of our nations, but we need to wake up again.
Hva sier dere, dansker? Skal vi redde broren vår ved å delta i /SWEG/, eller skal vi sitte her i denne tråden og shille til vi dor? For meg virker valget åpenbart.

We are becoming more and more anti-foreigner as even international students from within Europe abuse the student loan system and never pay back and the EU refuses to help with cases that are clearly inside Europe, so we are probably going to repeal free education to foreigners except maybe the Nordics.
And that’s just one of the straws on the camel’s back, just gotta wait for it to break any moment now.

do it in CRIME STATISTICS

How do the left rationalize in their minds that they are still the good guys when they propose stuff like this?

Extreme cognitive dissonance across the entire board.

>Should we help our eternal enemy?
The time to strike is now, we will split the spoils between the three of us; Norway, Denmark and Finland.

>when you're so wrong, you're right

:'(

Yes, Denmark and Sweden have had more wars inbetween themselves than any other two nations in the history of humankind.
Yes, they unionized Norway for another 100 years after your 400.
That doesn't stop me from wanting to help them now.
We have such an incredibly bloody history and yet we're so close today, let's keep it civil yeah?

You'll be pleased, a lot of them don't even hide it anymore.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3863/swedish-party-wants-to-ban-deportations-since-white-swedes-are-not-expelled.html
>Swedish party wants to ban deportations - 'since white Swedes are not expelled'

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html
>Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party

infowars.com/leftist-politician-its-worse-when-swedish-men-rape-women-than-when-immigrants-do/
>Swedish Left Party politician Barbro Sörman has stoked controversy by suggesting that it’s “worse” when Swedish men rape women compared to when immigrants commit sexual assaults

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
>Swedish Gov Advocates Sex Change At 12, Surgery At 15, Against Will Of Parents

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
>The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said

digitaljournal.com/article/352108
>Swedish Left Party moves to ban men urinating while standing

sputniknews.com/europe/201709251057665752-sweden-migrants-child-marriage/
>Embracing New Cultures: Sweden Condones Child Marriage for Immigrants

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
>Swedish school bans the Swedish flag (but not the ISIS flag)

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/20/library-bans-factual-book-immigration/
>Swedish Library Bans Factual Book on Immigration, Says Contents are ‘Contrary to Human Rights’

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
>Sweden Took 162k Refugees Last Year, 494 Got Jobs

You aren't even a real country.

>>speculated prevalence of foreign-born citizens in certain crimes, such as sexual assault.
>>"Linking crimes with ethnicity or religion is racism. This debate has been discarded a long time ago," Riazat explained.
I can't

surely they won't sit in Parlimament again, will they?

(test)

can I call them niggers? is that still allowed?

Hopefully not. They had a massive MSM propaganda campaign behind them back in 2014 but they've lost stream since then.

You can't call them ANYTHING. They have a communist vision where there's no such thing as race, and no difference between native Europeans and immigrants, so you can't label them or that makes you "xenophobic" and "racist" and "discriminatory"

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE.

this shit got bad so fast, 2012 really was a paradigm shit

How are the other Scandinavian countries doing? I heard Finland isn't far behind Sweden in its own destruction.

Oh so they are happy to collect racial data when it comes to oppression, just not crime since 95% of all Gang rapists in Sweden were people from Afghanistan alone in 2016.

Gotcha.

Looks like the Mayans were right about the world ending.

>belgium
>criticizing any country other than its own

Norway is a decade behind and Finns are resisting hard.

When are you assholes going to save Sweden?

works better if you tattoo the numbers onto them directly

Why do you think they stopped it originally.

>label all arabs as white
>look at these wyppl crime statistics!

Swedish deserve this. They should just do like breivik and not complain

Just like America your greatest Goy

Swedish left is the most insane group of people ever.

Self hating whites. Of course the brainwashed masses will follow suit. Most fun thing of all is Swedes are actually racist as fuck, but there's this weird cognitive dissonance that some are trying to compensate their inherit racism with insane altruistic laws that punishes us all so that they don't feel guilty about being what they are. kek

They don't call it Stockholm Syndrome for no reason.

kek.

In all fairness tough, I hear asylum houses are still being burned, and not all of them are because of immigrants doing it themselves (which has happened).

Also do not forget that based cop who basically released part of the registery, that just showed a huge amount of Mohammeds popping up in sex related crimes. There was a massive outcry over this and a pretty good redpill.

We will see what happens, But SD needs to step up their game soon, preferably around summer when more people tend to be outside as SD will never be allowed proper airtime on television. The IKEA murders and the Truck of Peace did rustle some jimmies, but Swedish people has always been so stoic and indifferent, so a couple more happenings would be required.

The funniest thing is that they tried to open some migrant shit near a school in stockholm where rich leftists send their kids, and suddenly it was a very bad idea. This should also be pointed out to these double standard faggots.

Is Sweden going to be the spark for the coming Nigger Sweep war?

>Most fun thing of all is Swedes are actually racist as fuck

Really? Maybe rural Swedes, but urban areas seem to be a lost cause. I assume it's not so different from here, they're brainwashed to hate themselves, have no racial consciousness, any data on racial differences censored, etc. That's the impression I got from the Swedes I met.

Touche.

>Also do not forget that based cop who basically released part of the registery, that just showed a huge amount of Mohammeds popping up in sex related crimes.

What happened to him after that? I heard he was investigated for "hate speech" but I guess nothing came out of it? I heard some Swedes sent him flowers so that's good.

I hope SD does win, it's sad that they're pretty much the only sensible party with some traction but they're still cucked on some issues.

>The funniest thing is that they tried to open some migrant shit near a school in stockholm where rich leftists send their kids, and suddenly it was a very bad idea
It's always like that with leftists. They're all about multiculturalism, "diversity", and "anti-racism" but when it's about which school they decide to send their children to, it's a different story.

They've been sheltered in gated communities, suburbs, private schools, and universities, completely insulated from the consequences of culture clashes which they helped form.

sputniknews.com/europe/201802071061428402-sweden-norway-migrants-crime/
>Sweden Refusing New Study of Migrant Crime Despite Alarming Figures From Norway

yellow stars when?

Every fucking time

Oh come on some of those years in our 400 year union were rather stellar. Also we named a shit ton of things after Norwegians. Also we gave you all the oil fields. That has to count.

How is your new government treating you btw?

>using Sputnik as a source
Day of the rake when?

you have my spurdo

>huurrr let's ignore the Swedish source cited in the article and one of the few sites that actually report on issues that are deliberately hidden & distorted in the MSM

I thought Hungarians were smarter than this,

Beyond parody tbqh

Le times are-a changing, if shit'd go down, even us and Romanians would help out each other. After that we'd be back to hating each other, but in this case, there's an outsider, foreign threat to fight.

>165 boys to 100 girls
Jesus it's like they gathered up a massive amount of violent rape from the middle east and turned it into a rape bomb thats going to explode into a nuclear rapesplosion when those boys hit 18. It's gonna be funny to watch just how high those rape numbers will get as roaming bands of rapists rape their way across Sweden.

You know that saying about dragging dead horses to water?

Sweden needs to be fucking nuked to shit and the soil salted so that nobody will be a cuck there anymore.
After sweden got the treatment proceed with Paris, London, Frankfurt and Berlin.

APATHETIC FUCKS DO SOMETHING REEEEEEEEE.
I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN, anything... p-please.

this will only make it easier for the people busy on dotr

>Jesus it's like they gathered up a massive amount of violent rape from the middle east and turned it into a rape bomb thats going to explode into a nuclear rapesplosion when those boys hit 18.

That's the idea. Coudenhove-Kalergi plan in action.

rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
>Most refugees are young males lacking qualifications - German migration service says

bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
>The natural "sex ratio at birth" is 105 boys for every 100 girls, according to the World Health Organization - and official statistics show that in 2014, there were 108 boys for every 100 girls among Sweden's 16 and 17-year-olds.

>But the country now has 123 boys for every 100 girls in this age group, according to Valerie Hudson of Texas A&M University.

translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
>"90% of the interactions with refugees were not of the pleasant kind. Not like i imagined it."

>Around 70% are young males, between 20 and 25.

pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
>95% of Pakistani asylum seekers to the EU are male. 76% of them are between the ages of 18 and 34.

>A Poll By The Inizio Polling Institute Found That 46% Of Swedish Women Feel Unsafe When They Go Out Alone At Night
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab

>Local Police In Ostersund Issued A Warning That Women Are Not Safe Outdoors After Dark
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab

>An Iranian Refugee Was Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Mentally Disabled Woman In Dalarna
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/

gatestone.eu/migrant-appeals-sentence/
>"Refugee" fights off 2-month sentence after raping 2 Swedish girls

At this point they should just deport whites and get it over with

>In 2014 25 Bombings Took Place In Malmo, Sweden's Third Largest City
rt.com/news/310757-sweden-malmo-blasts-crime/

>Professor Jerzy Sarnecki Of Stockholm University Confirms That Immigrants In Sweden Arrested For Crimes Are Represented In A Proportion Greater Than Their Percentage Of The Population

>Stockholm Police Warn They Can No Longer Cope With The Gangs Of North African Street Kids Staying Illegally In Sweden
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3415477/Swedish-police-warn-Stockholm-s-main-police-station-overrun-migrant-teen-gangs-stealing-groping-girls.html

>In 2015, 93% Of The "Unaccompanied Refugee Children" Entering Sweden Were Males Claiming To Be 16-17 Years Old

>Stockholm Opens "World's First" Rape Clinic For Men After 370 Sex Crimes Against Men And Boys Registered in 2014
thelocal.se/20151015/sweden-opens-worlds-first-male-rape-centre

>Anonymous Staff Members at The Hylliebadet Family Adventure Pool In Malmo Claim Management Tells Them Not To Report Sexual Assaults And If Forced To Do So Not To Reveal Ethnicity Of Attackers

>An Eritrean Immigrant Molests The 10-Year-Old Daughter Of The Family Who Offered To House Him
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/

>A Group Of Swedish Girls Were Sexually Assaulted By A Group Of Men From A "Foreign Background" At a Music Festival At Malmo's Pildammsparken Park

Isn't this racist? This is just insulting in a patronising, holier than thou kind of way.

The radical left will bring about 1984 in the namw of love,tolerance, and anti hate and racism.

Are there any city swedes that aren't complete anti-christ limp wrist incarnation of faggotry ?

Kike-

Eyes:
>Check

Nose:
>Check

Ears:
>Check

Lower lip:
>Check

"Fellow white ppl are the problem":
>Check

Wew.

War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Diversity is our Strength

Keep dumping, based leaf.

Soon in sweden: Every job will require equal amounts of ethnicities. There aren't enough somalians? Well we'll have to import more or fire white swedes until it's equal.

Productivity? what is that? I've never heard of that before.

Also if someone is deaf, we'll have to make everyone deaf or hard of hearing. Smart people will wear special headphones designed to constantly interrupt their thinking. People with good eyesight will be forced to wear glasses that blur their vision.

Harrison Bergeron is literally becoming reality before our very eyes.
And guess who gets to keep the guns?

sweden has to save itself

But I don't think they will. They're the canary in the coalmine. Sweden shows what batshit insane politicians do to the country
France will show how bloody the civil wars can/will get

I think both will eventually prevail in some sense, though maybe not existing as the original countries.

But the UK won't. I think the UK will go full totalitarian batshit crazy ministry of truth, peace, and love and turn into some nightmare dystopia. They're already giving me the heebies jeebies. There's something fundamentally rotten to the core in the UK.

This pic is amazing.

>jew telling whites to lay down and accept their genocide

If they don't actually succeed with this shit it's going to blow up in their stupid fucking faces, hard.

We are in the east and close to the Balkans, here everyone hates gypsies and muslims, some are just polite about it when in public. No anti racism campaign has made people in our area more empathic or has aroused sympathy for gypsies let alone the EU dictates to accept rapefugees.

Sweden will most likely be the canary in the coal mine, for europe at least because for some reason using Rhodesia or South Africa does not work.

On the other hand Swedish refugees might leave the country for other Scandinavian or European nations where they will continue to vote, support and promote the same shit they have done until now having learned nothing.

I think its the opposite one of these cunts has to go down doesn't matter if it is Sweden, uk, france or Germany so the rest actually believe it and see this will happen in their home too.
Right now everyone is basically waiting "lol maybe it changes, maybe it wont be so bad, maybe its not true anyway"
nah someone has to be first and soon.