Canadians have been the real mutts this whole time!

Canada is only 33% white. And they had the gall to sit here and call us mutts. When America was the nation that had fucking laws against mix racing, and Canadians have just been going fucking hog wild over there.

They’re old 33% white

12 million European Canadians. 36 million is their total population.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know he did it on em

Let me break it down for you OP.

Canada has purebred Whites, Yellows, Browns and Blacks in their respective areas.

America has a mish mash of people of unknown origins whose Whitest person is only 56% genetically White.

You will forever be a nation of mutts.

>you're a mutt when you do it, but not us!

“Whiter than you, Cletus”

For what little it's worth I've been pointing out that the shitty Amerimutt meme is an anti-white JIDF psyop since day 1

Canada is beyond saving at this though Ameribros, just nuke us before we spread LE 33% FACE south of the border

Also to add on, the 56% white meme is about 56% of the population (which is wrong) not 56% white genes per person faggot.

>Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

You do realize that this is (((their))) plan right? To divide Canadians and Americans and make them fight each other. There are mutts in both countries and whites in both. We should just get fucking along and destroy the shitskins together

Le 33% face

El goblino del terror total...

>Daddy's Roommate

What is this, a cuckold story?

White Americans and White Canadians should just blanda up.

"Daddy's Roommate was one of the first children's books to portray homosexuality in a positive light; the two men in the book do the same things heterosexual couples do: Take care of the house, argue, and spend time with their child."

I'd give you my thoughts on the matter but it would probably violate my country's hate speech laws. THANK YOU TRUDEAU JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

>le 33% speaks
Dios mio!

Actually thats also an underlying part of the meme.
56% isnt only about being part non-European, it’s also being a mish-mash of different European peoples.
It’s about not having a pure ethnic identity and so even someone who is 100% European, but has like 1/16th Scottish, 2/8ths Romanian, and 1/4th Polish ancestry is still considered a 56% mutt.
Its kinda like how in Japan if you are 7/8ths Japanese, but 1/8th Korean you arent considered Japanese at all.
Europe isnt just one country to which you belong, and this is reflected in this meme.

Wasn't bad enough that we gotta argue who is white with the Euros

Now us North American brothers are gonna fight amongst ourselves

Tisk tisk

I thought we were better than this

Mongrel

You're telling me European countries don't mix together

You're telling me 99% of the bloodlines in Denmark go back 5 generations of purity with 100% unmixed Danes that haven't even fucked any Swedish or Norwegian pussy

Isn't that common in Europe as well? To be born in Germany but have ancestors from multiple nearby countries?

What a fucking blatant lie, you are so desperate.

t. La abomination

t. 33%

Canada is a million times more degenerate than America and you know it

big if true

>el ogro de las nieves...

>so desperate to throw the mutt title with no evidence
La creatura....

>there’s no evidence

Those things barely kill marmots

Ever wondered about what nigs would do with science. Would they save some whites/Jews as slaves for science? They'll use them as we use computers now days. Like mentates on Herbert's Dune.

>S...Stop it! There is no evidence Canada is being raped by chinks and mudslimes! None whatsoever!
BAHAHAHAHHA

Man I accept that; but why does the US have more natural blondes than Canada (you can look it up) in-spite of this?

last time I checked different Europeans have been fucking each other for awhile, especially when the European Union was established

>burgers trying this hard to shirk the 56% meme onto another nation
yfw

Le 33% hiding their flag

Let the 56% flow through you, my child.

I see you Chang

You can't stop it.

rate my legal weed neighbor to the south.

Show flag 33%

Fellow neighbor pretty much tells it like it is.

We're purebloods. We Europeans don't actually identify ourselves as "white", but rather of what we are: Swedes, Danes, Frenchmen, Germans etc.

The "white" part is obvious and is something we don't bother with since we're not actual mutts. If you're a nog or an actual mutt, you will be told so to your face around here.

Most Canadians are born here? I understand you Americans have a very poor education system, but what do you think one of you so called whites in the US would answer if asked if they're european?

US has so much land inhabited and Canada has the gall to say they are separated in the claustrophobic little areas they actually developed. OK.

The whole "melting pot" mentality is pretty much "we love mutts". Let's interbreed.

Multiculturalism is celebrating diversity through separations of cultures and ethnicities.

Both are shit, but at least we keep our genes in Canada.

It's kind of relieving because I would talk to Canadians and think "no white person is this retarded" or at least it was the wrong type of retarded

This relieves me definitely

Mixing racing is more common in Canada. It’s like 13% to America’s 9%??