Black pill 2 - Survived the first wave of shills edition

Keep posting them black pills son. Shills stay eternally ass blasted, and keep getting BTFOed

Otto Weininger was right

black pills have already been distributed
a "prt 2" is heretical and childlike and makes this seem like a game

Here comes the second wave of shills

Why?

But I agree. It's time to go somewhere else. This thread was fun for a couple hours - time to eat!

You would think having to put up with abbos would make this quite clear. The injuns here are worse than niggers

It's only just begun Hiro.

Free will doesn't exist

the black pill is jsut the red pill but you're a depressed faggot

This

Cool pic, accurate, insightful, but blackpill threads are still the definition of shilling. You are trying to instill defeatism in people instead of hope(which they should have). You are pretending that the war is lost despite the fact that WN is winning battles lately. Because you're a pathetic kike-enabling shill. But like I said, pics are interesting so whatever, most people will ignore your depressing distortions of reality anyway.

Damn, Mel knows how to bring the bantz!

Never trust a woman who uses her drinking as an excuse to be a whore. She knows well enough that alcohol does not make you act perverted.

Women used to drink without flashing their tits just like men drink without flashing their penis.
Because even a drunk person knows the few basic rules of decency

One of my black pills to drop is that MGTOW is unironically right about the state of western women, and marriage.

cheer up user, we both are on a long weekend right? Have a few beers. Have a better pepe

You can still get married and date but it is best for you to be skeptical about it.

I do not understand why right wingers hate MGTOW that badly. A failed marriage can ruin your life and the lives of your potential children.

Men should just get a prenup, hide their wealth and make sure they keep tabs on their women.

daym

Better quality? So I can read the text.

Different guy here, but thanks CanadaFriend.

Open it in a new tab phoneposter

Rightists tend to delusionally idealize traditional, monogamous, heterosexual relations as one of the fundamental sources of cultural order and meaning in any society; MGTOW argue that, because of deeply ingrained biological and psychological tendencies that cause people to unconsciously favor and overvalue females at the expense of males, all traditional, monogamous heterosexual relations are, essentially, exploitative af of men.

I can't really blame rightists for despising many of the concepts that MGTOW advocates; the mere idea that most women are biologically inclined toward opportunistic economic and sexual parasitism and most men are biologically inclined toward pussywhipped cuckhood is certainly an unpleasant thought to consider.

It's just me and my waifu against the world desu.

How to deal with shills and plebbit faggots flooding this board:

>1) Sage thread
>2) Drop a red pill and leave

unironically this

Leaf and Jew working together. Go figure