Is Baked Alaska "the voice of the Internet"?

Is Baked Alaska "the voice of the Internet"?

youtu.be/3QRMX9CXc48

You mean Kiked Alaska?

Nah his a faggot mostly in it for the money.

>sage bullshit shill

the 1 and only

Holy fucking shit! these are the retards that the jews are paying to be the "thoughtleaders" of the controlled opposition zionist movement?

HAHAHAH THEY ARE DUMB AS SHIT!

>A vaguely rightish professional victim is the voice of the internet.

I believe it.

the voice of the internet comes out of the other end

professional victim? wtf r u talking about? How does trying to get actual famous people to argue on your channel, and if they don't, try to provoke it, make anyone a professional?

This dude's a dipshit like warski. They try to capitalize on politics as told by youtube users. What the fuck does that make him? Destiny is more important then these idiots. DESTINY

>oh no I got fired
>oh no I got kicked out of my uber
>oh no I got pepper sprayed give milkies
>oh no [next problem that can be solved with your money]

That's what professional victims do. Feminists get rape threats. Alt-Righters get fired. Both collect d'nations from losers who feel bad about it and want to help. I have never watched his channel and never will.

This. I have watched several of his live streams from rally's and meetups, and it usually some played out drama.

>lets go confront these commies
>omg he hit me!
>lets run
gets in vehicle with 3 other silent dudes
>can you believe he hit me
>focus the camera on me
45 minutes later still in a car driving around
>thats where he hit me
>thats my blood
>fucking commies
>okay lets go back to the hotel

That's just a mutt wagging its tail.

Fake news from real jews. I wish that it was more obvious to people that they're being played by these alt-kike faggots. Member when Baked said he didn't believe in white nationalism or a white ethnostate? I member.

No

C R I N G E

Baked alaska donated to an antifa group, dude is a fraud.

lol no

Here is the mission of Sup Forums– always has been – always will be — no one will change this, ever…… as long as we fight for it.

1. Get normies to take the FIRST redpill, the holohoax. There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO. You cannot escape the modern matrix without removing the basic foundations of its reality. Anyone who says otherwise is your enemy.

2. Studies in the Process of Demoralization and Cultural Marxism. This includes the entire system and how it has affected your personal life.

3. Deep studies on the origins of your existence, starting with the origins of the Universe, moving to around 30,000 BCE with the Cro-Magnon, and finalizing to the age of racial suicidal. This is where most of us split on naturalism/philosophy-science vs. religion/esoterics. But it's still important to re-establish a genetic, historical relationship to life itself and know why the fuck we are here (why you are here!). We must re-establish the meaning of the Aryan spirit!

4. Deep studies in self improvement to become, "the higher man" and, "herald the coming of the Overman". We all know the meaning of self improvement… The Overman is defined as a form of Futurism and Eugenics for whites, not controlled by Jews or the Communist dystopian BORG. It is important to plan for the future even if you're not physically apart of it because that's what life as a higher man/woman is all about.

5. Volk
>Financial nepotism
>War and Power
>Breeding
>Health and Nature
>Love
>Anonymous friendship that is not centralized
>UNITY!!!!

Anyone who takes you away from this set of goals is the enemy. PERIOD! No capitulation. No moderation. No fucking compromises. Just DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!

No that would be the based christkike slayer JF who single handedly turned this place into an anti-abrahamic board

No, but I am looking forward to seeing Destiny destroyed.

BA, grow the fuck up

it's like a 15 yo

learn and grow mfer

Cool beard, I’d fuck him hard.

>A Trump supporter with high functioning autism
>Voice of the internet
No, but he's definitely the voice of Sup Forums

Adam Racewarski blew up the Hasbro headquarters you cuck

hes the voice of a larp

who ?

Realtalk he's the worst of the current three internet bloodsports hosts

Andy and Tonka may be dumb but at least they're fun and can control their shows, Alaska is absolutely fucking stupid and routinely ruins the show by just bringing FUCKING NOBODIES on

Nope. He is jewish though.

I've been told by my viewers that I'm the voice of the alt-right.

He's new to it and admitted he's still trying to learn how to put on a better show. He has more experience than any of them in social media and organizing real life events, so give him time.

Fucking leaf.

Do not reply to shitty e-celeb threads.
Sage, report, and move on.

No question

I thought we disowned him after he got caught fucking that bodyguard of his that got stabbed

>e-celebs
kys famalam

Isn't a Baked Alaska some sort of dessert or pastry ?

yes

Kumite is fun sometimes but usually filled with literally whos arguing about internet drama. No doubt its Warski Live and Baked Alaska Show that are the 'A' shows.