GORE NOW

We were just broadcasted on a legit top 5 (((tv show))).
POST GORE TO SCARE THE FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOTS WHO WILL TRY TO COME AND CHECK OUT THIS BOARD.
This is the Jews chance to make Sup Forums (((mainstream)))
Fuck that shit.
This is our board.
This is our site.
They already have everything else.
POST GORE

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/masochism-cut-ballsack-open-choke-testicle-castration-self-scissors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lame pic op.

God dammit man. Fuck.
Checked though. Jesus Christ.

woah that dude was buff as fuck holy shit

What's actually going on in this picture? Movie set?

Sopa de Raccoon UMA Delicia

UMA

is he ok?

Nahh he just pretending

hello

That's some Mexican guy after the cartel got a hold of him. It's a legit guy without any skin

BUMP POST NIGGERVIDS

I make soup like that daily, that's nothing user. Try harder

as a masseur this pictured interested me.
At least post half decent gore.

literally the most disgusting thing in this thread

death to normies

/r/ing the webm of the tied up faceless dude with no hands being poked with a machete by beaners.

human terminator, neat

You got in fampai

Haters will say it's photoshop.

is this a meme now

Is that a woman who is still alive with her face rotting off? jesus christ

sauce nao or fake dummy?

That shit was like 4 months ago. It's a real pic of some guy that somehow lost his skin. Probably Mexicans

this is the most innocent burn I've ever seen

I know that guy

I thought it was one of those body science things

It seems like a dummy, or an extremely /fit/ man, or a plastified corpse.

HONK

Shit is real

how did he loose his skin its too interesting probably ot Mexicans also it looks to me like some type of test for future medics maybe a donor body?

DELIZIA

>I have no lungs, yet I must breathe
Why do they even do this? Nobody can verify that it's who they say it is, they literally just have a generic flayed corpse. This isn't "we'll kill you and your family", this is "lol we're barbarians, please request foreigners to come kill us.

are you saying he really dindu nuffin?

mexicans like flaying people alive to send a message, there's a video floating around of a guy with a completely flayed skull screaming while they stab the rest of him to death

I'll contribute to reboke unwanted normies with this pick of the tokaimura nuclear accident in 1999

Post more Aztecs

what the fuck???? what happened to him and why is the camera man just filming it?

same bullshit in every rekt thread, nice job

I have no idea.
A while ago, some user posted this larping that they got the pic from an underground base . Obviously bull shit.
I have friends I the medical field who say that it defintely looks real, and that it looks like a person that has been flayed/exploded

10/10 would sacrifice after raping

holy shit there was a skeleton in that guys body

ewwwww fat people are even disgusting when they're being dismembered

gross

Deep inland Mexicans are a scary bunch

I have others but they are too large to upload here

checked.
cheers m8, i almost clicked on it.

I know. Thats the worst part for me too.

sweet, thanks a bunch. Here's a reward.

1. i'm not clicking that shit
2. thumbnail looks like voltron

yea that is my point maybe its so real that it looks fake since the body looks like it went through hell its either a dummy, donated body, or a real person who got skinned god who knows how but there is medics or CIS agents examining the corpse

Posting it all in one thread isn't effective. They will just steer clear of this thread.

basically this guys body was decaying after getting hit with a massive dosage of radiation. Jesus fucking chirst it must of felt bad for his family members. also they do not euthanize in japan or something like that

Well lets see you post something faggot

Yup. I think they are trying to figure out where the person's lower mandible went. Because it's missing

Obviously he's cooking alive on some high voltage lines. Why stop natural selection taking its course?

Well spamming the board is just gonna get the mods all fired up.

This tbqhwy famalamadingdong. Gross them and redpill them on the Negroid species at the same time.

>implying normies and plebbit fags regularly visit rekt threads

all hands on decKKK

post gore or hitler redpills
gas the fucking kikes
RACE WAR NOW

Fuckin psyched for Doom 5

Woah, checked. Where's this from? Asking for a mate.

Put the gore thread on Sup Forums and drop links to it in normie threads.

Subhuman Chinese bugthings are the cause of this I assume?

Jesus would you Look at all that butter.

UMA
MAU
AUM

I was a normie faggot who was coming here because of the Showtime show "Homeland" but since you said you are trying to scare me, I am not scared. Also am I currently speaking with the hacker known as Sup Forums? Is he really in charge of Malaysia like he always claims?

bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/masochism-cut-ballsack-open-choke-testicle-castration-self-scissors/

Bump

>without any skin
that is not descriptive enough

did he die?

Louisiana Niggers

14/88 YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS

Why do people play with dead bodies?

shit that was horrible, he asked to die but they just let him decay for 83 days despite knowing that there was a 0% chance of survival.

That's fucking disgusting! Why would you save that?

For a mate or to mate?

Cats are so sneaky. They are literally monsters wearing cute masks.

more animals more babies in every thread

is that your kitty? can i pet it? :3

Commencing dump.

WTF is t-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thick thighs save lives gay boy

What the fuck man, jesus fuck that's nasty. I legit threw up a little in my mouth