What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does pol think of roger stone is he based and ourguy? Or is he just a literal cuck?

you know he did it on em

bot thread, do not reply

he's a literal based ourcuck

Let's be real, it's more likely Roger Stone is making these threads himself.

Was fucked up when they tried to assassinate him with polonium.

Concerned citizen

His head shape makes me reconsider my rejection of phrenology

nigga has the zika

Literal cuck. On a similar note so is Alex Jones , dude literally married a prostitute last year.

say literally more

he was literally divorced by multiple women hes literally a cuck what more do you want him to say

Snappy dresser. Knows where the bodies are buried.

You're literally a fag and a bitch

I always assumed Roger Stone was gay. Is it not implied?

Dress sense of a closet case.

Regardless of anything else, I admire his loyalty to Nixon, who did nothing wrong.

>implying roger stone isnt a robot.

Uh has anyone seen a Magyar brain cavity? wow you guys are so ignorant
agreed

shoo

cranial shot or gtfo
>also secret major fan of hungary
>shhh

shows a lot kiscsákó

this fucking thread is posted by a bot every other fucking day

this nigger is jewish as fuck

Roger is one Nixon humping, Cigar smoking, based weightlifter, and one sexy ass political hitman!

Watched a documentary on netflix last night about him
He's really impressive as a politician/political adviser. It was fascinating to watch that he's been there in the background since Nixon

Sadly it shows that politics and honest campaigning was made dirty by this man, manafort and that other chap

but i realised that these people don't care about honesty just not being a loser and to be honest that's apparently the attitude you need to succeed in politics especially being against people like Obama and shillary that don't play within the rules

roger stone. self proclaimed agent provocateur. the netflix doc is pretty cool and charts his ascent.
his motto is:
- Dress British, Think Yiddish, Pray Catholic

Based, fuck you op
>I dare you to reply

I wouldnt be surprised is OP was stone trying to inflate his own ego

>too new to be aware of the almost daily sabotage threads
k

russian swamp beast with ties to every other swamp beast in washington ala manafort

What was Alex thinking. Lost a lot of respect when I heard about his current wife. Made me question his iq seriously