Yukino-sensei died in the meteor strike and never got to receive her shoes from Takao-kun

Yukino-sensei died in the meteor strike and never got to receive her shoes from Takao-kun

Mitsuha and Taki's love changed fate, user. After the disaster, she probably went back to Tokyo and threw herself into Takao's arms in love, finally deciding she had hesitated with her feelings long enough.

I don't believe it.

>streaming anime

Yes. She didn't get smashed by a meteor so she better have gone back to get smashed by him. They better have gone at it like rabbits. For once taking a hint from those horny teenagers that changed fate is actually advisable.

>garden = foot fetish
>your name = boob fetish

Will Shinkai focus on the ass for his next work?

Do all of shinkai's movies take place in the same universe?

Wouldn't be impossible

I look forward to the Shinkai cinematic universe.

So does this mean all the Ghibli movies take place in the same universe?

>Dare so kare

Is that asking "who's the boyfriend?"

Yes user, you got it completely right!

"The Place Promised in Our Early Days" does not.

what the fuck, i thought this was just a comfy movie about rain, can someone explain whats going on.

You're thinking of Garden of Words, they're talking about Your Name

oh, the whole shoe thing made it sound like garden of words

While we're on the subject of this scene, I'm curious as to how to various fansub groups handled the tasokare/tasogare translation?

The official subs didn't even try and just left tl notes at the top, but I'm not sure if there's a better way to handle it.

Holy shit the teacher is the one from the last movie.

YAMEROOOOO

I don't think there have been any seriously edited fansubs at this point, mostly just autists changing around pronouns and honorifics to their liking. I'd even be interested in something with no TL changes, just some nice typesetting for signs and the phone notes.
The LN translation pulls it off without a TL note by explaining tasokare/tasogare, then saying tasogare means twilight and never mentioning it again. Less awkward than that makes it sound.

I want the MCs from the 5 Centimeters per Second to return in his next movie and finally get together contrasting with the younger MCs discovering young love, while the old MCs rediscovering love again and teaching us a lesson that it is never too late for love.

And at the end they reveal their names to be the same ones from 5 Centimeters per Second.

The teacher from Garden of Words is also the teacher in Your Name.

>in Kotonoha no Niwa, Yukino actually said at the start of September 2013 that she would go back to her hometown in Shikoku in a week. Moreover, she was later seen teaching a class in Shikoku, and even wrote a letter to Takao dated February 3, 2014. She was definitely not dead, and Takao didn't make any altar for Yukino. All these details entail that Kimi no Na wa and Kotonoha no Niwa couldn't possibly be set in the same universe, even though Yukari Yukino appeared in both movies.

Glitch in the matrix

Just got a call from Shinkai, he says he's considering armpit or midriff next.

Shoulder service next please.

I want to eat chocolate and drink beer out of her butthole.