Why does anyone even believe Evolution?

> No intermediate fossils found
> The chances of Miller experiment producing life = chances of winning lottery every week for a millennium
> Age of earth ambiguous, yet chose 4.5 billion years in order to substantiate evolution
> Radioactive fossil dating yields inconsistent dates depending on which isotope you measure
> No new species have ever been evolved in a lab.
> Carrying around useless proto appendages on the off chance they might "evolve" in eyes, ears, and wings contradicts natural selection.

Makes perfect sense, yet I must be a retarded redneck Christian for not believing the Scientard's retarded theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evolution/5parts/evolution_5parts.html
mytutor.co.uk/answers/10647/GCSE/Biology/How-does-evolution-occur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know that meme, but 1000 times better than the meme is the book from which it's quoted.

You Gentiles: a pamphlet book, giving an unusually candid glimpse into the desert that is the Jewish mind.

The first ape is nothing like the apes that are around today. There aren't "millions of these", you fucking brainlet.

that's what an ape would say

Quick rundown? Not going to give them any money

There's not even a half a million chimps; never were that many. All the other early hominids died off and from how fragmentary their remains are found there were never very many of them either, which does corroborate some since early humans almost all died out before even leaving Africa, as evidenced by a population bottleneck where despite how much Sup Forums hates niggers, all humans are actually a bit closer related to each other due to this bottleneck than they should have ended up had that not happened.

Hey aussie, you can probably get a free PDF on the internet.

It's some kike throwing a tantrum on how superior and different jews are to gentiles. He goes into many things comparing our greek philosophers to the biblical kike prophets, comparing our attitudes towards sport, war, god etc. I thought the book gave great insight into how a kike thinks.

Ok, but where are the fossils of these intermediary apes and proto apes then??? Brainlet.

Sorry dude, wrong response.

I read it somewhere Hyenas were one of the contributors

Scanvengers chewed bones like biscuits and left onething to be found

>between species
They're called black people

It's called " the missing link ".
And yea it's severely fucking missing with everything regarding evolution except for the VERY few skeletons they've chunked together to prove something. Meanwhile most of these have been debunked.
Evolution is a lie. There is a shocking lack of evidence and my patience ran out with it long ago.

This pic is retarded, this is the lineage of homos, not of all apes.

>so where are the millions of these?

Evolution is a bit more complex than what is portrayed in media. Many intermediary stages branched off in their own directions.

>no intermediate fossils found
You faggots are the worst. What is the intermediate between 2 points in a line? The answer is that there is no answer since there are infinite points in a line, and you can't define half of infinity. Same with human fossils. If we found an intermediate between every single fossil out there , you'd start asking about the intermediate between intermediates.

There has to be a transformation dumb ass.
And we don't find fossil evidence of it.
Any. Not intermediate. Not intermediate of intermediate.
Theories require PROOF dipshit. And evolution has none.

>this is the lineage of homos
If that's the case is that OP leading?

I won't even bother replying the rest. You figure it out on your own or ask someone less stupid than you to explain why your points are nigger-tier.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense or isn't true.

Do you honestly think there are some mad cunts investing billions into evolutionary science for it to be a hoax?

Nah you just can't properly respond to arguments because all you know how to do is ramble off insane illogicality and then
> I won't even bother replying the rest
Yea I know. You're too blood simple to do anything else.

"The greatest challenge facing science today is convincing retards to understand the basics."
user, 19/02/18

>Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense or isn't true.
Well it certainly doesn't mean it is true either. Boy you are easily spoon fed aren't you. Normie as hell.

If the evolutionary scale was that fast, we'd already be dead just based solely the rate of evolution from all the other species. Life would be happening so fast, the chances of humanity lasting would be nill, ergo, evolution does exist. And even then, we have a few species that closely resemble us from past eras, if you think that is not enough proof, then by all means you might as well doubt the sun exists since it's not something tangible to you. Or that microbes exist. Either way, that is just being dumb.

What would they have to gain from that? Unless they were covering up some kind of conspiracy where our origins were extraterrestrial.

Yea I think you just helped disprove evolution. Good job.

Here's a thought. If Evolution isn't real, what do you make of dogs and the various dog breeds? They were all bred from common wild dog ancestors. We just sped the process up with selective breeding instead of letting traits come about naturally.

That's called " breeding ".

Which one of those steps would you like?

Are you a troll or mutt education is really that bad?

> Are you a troll or mutt education is really that bad?
Allow me to educate you dumb fuck!
Breeding is mating of animals together to produce a new animal or type.
Evolution is the changing of the same species over time into a new species.
One is not the same as the other.
Understand? No? Derpty snerf?

because you can see it in real time for borderline every single animal on the planet including humans for example in muh nigga land people have a much higher resistence against hiv because all the low resist faggots died from it before they can pass on their genes.

Its even more pronounced in short lifespan microbes you can literally change them in a matter of months and a couple of generations.

people that deny evolution might as well deny the sun because you can see both just as clearly.

>Evolution is the changing of the same species over time into a new species.
Through breeding.

so if such evolution took such a long time, long enough for there to have been countless amounts of fossils representing every minute stage of evolution then where are those fossils. protip: evolution doesn't real

No, it is the exact same fucking thing. Artificial or natural, it is the exact same process that will lead to speciation if the genetics become too distant. Stop giving burgers a bad name.

No it's not through breeding.
You don't know shit about evolution.
It does not happen by combining two different breeds together.
It happens with one species, mutating over time with disireable traits.
Dumb....ass.

> No, it is the exact same fucking thing
Holy shit. It's amazing that people who argue for evolution absolutely do not begin to understand it.

Nigger where do you think all of the breeds came from in the first place?

Breeding.

Thats funny, considering I'm a researcher in a field that involves ALOT of evolutionary biology.

>considering I'm a researcher in a field that involves ALOT of evolutionary biology.
No you're not. At all. Not even.

>He thinks breeding is breeding two different dogs together and then you get a new dog
Holy fucking shit lmao.

>Found plenty
>Doubt, your numbers are just as silly.
>Lab tests are always inconsistent.
>OP dosn't understand evolution, realize that Genetic Engineering new things in lab has been done and several species have been able to be breed to be more domesticated for example tame foxes etc.
>OP doesn't understand evolution or breeding.

Bruh, this post is so ignorant it almost can't be bait.

>That's called " breeding ".
It's selection, just not natural selection. There are breeds of dogs who if left in the wild would simply not produce viable offspring. If we found fossils of these animals today scientists would probably treat them as different species because in the natural environment they would not interbreed and they would each survive in different niches.

>He thinks breeding is breeding two different dogs together and then you get a new dog
Yep.

Tell that to my fucking scholarship grant money I get for cataloguing fossils you absolute fucking brainlet

>evolution is adaptation
>evolution is random mutation
pick one

>Tell that to my fucking scholarship grant money I get for cataloguing fossils
Oh now you're a student. This just gets better and better.

>Scientard's

>You don't know shit about evolution.
>It does not happen by combining two different breeds together.
It certainly does. Europeans have traces of neanderthal DNA in our lineage, it is what differentiates us from Africans. You don't know shit about evolution. Learn more.

Brainlet. Bombardier Beetle.

>Dog with long legs to dog with short legs
Same as
>Fish to Lion
Ok

its both the only thing that matters is if you can pass on the genes or if you die before.

Okay. Then evolution is only BREEDING.
And has nothing to do with organisms adapting over time and changing to adapt to their environments!
WHEREVER DID I GET THAT IDEA!
Boy you fuckers are real smart.
LMFAO!

Odds are they got worn down or eaten in the past. Likely all submerged and disappeared. Either way we have their predecessors so we can assume something was between them and us or we wouldn't exist.

Nigger literally just research the history of dog breeds. Any breed, its all documented with many in the last 200 years. They weren't fucking mix and matched, they selected the traits in certain individuals they found desirable, and had those individuals procreate. Its that fucking simple you useless fucking brainlet.

That's not evolution.
That's breeding.

The fact this thread even exists is hilarious. I'm going to be rich as fuck with all these retards working at McDonalds questioning sound science.

that's not how it works

As opposed to a NEET raving about conspiracy theories on Sup Forums? Pathetic :^)

Its the exact same mechanism.

Wake me up when a dog turns into an ape. Race mixing isnt evolution

Wanna end the evolution argument in just 5 minutes? Ask these evolutionist faggots to specify which of the 6 definitions of evolution they are referring to.

Evolution is for faggots. Non-life has never created life without an outside intelligence.

Dog is born dog and dies dog. You don't mate cows and randomly get rhinos.

"MOO, IM A RHINO" the cuck evolutionist says.

> NEET raving about conspiracy theories on Sup Forums? Pathetic :^)
Now you're getting desperate. Come on little super smart researcher in the field. Stay on topic. Oh you can. Just concentrate.

If you were on the spectrum, you would know why.

They’re called blacks

The offspring of endangered African elephants only develop short tusks if any visible at all for the simple reason that African elephants got borderline genocided for their tusks meaning elephants with big tusks got selected to be hunted and killed while small tusk elephants were not worth the effort/got old and passed on their genese that's why today borderline 80% of all new born African elephants have no tusks to speak off.

There is a bird species on one island that simple stopped flying and completely forget how to fly over generations because there are no predators to speak of on the island.
There are thousands examples like that for basically every animal.

>Okay. Then evolution is only BREEDING.
You still don't know shit. Do as I say, learn more. Also ejaculate less.

It has a lot to do with adoptation but the main thing is your genes, not your physical appearance.

evolution is real,
the reason it doesnt add up is because
it would be racist to say that
subsaharan blacks and australia abos are the missing links in human evolution.

Ah so the Amazonian ape is fucking illiterate, NO RACEMIXING OCCURS in dog breeding.
Do you seriously fucking think "Golden Retriever+Chihuahua=Poodle"?

Exactly, that's why we are living in a simulation created by our external selves. This whole reality is nothing more than our own creation, why do you think we sleep? We can't be here that long or we die outside.

Damn if true.

necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evolution/5parts/evolution_5parts.html
Go educate yourself morons.
All of you.
There is NOTHING in the theory of evolution regarding breeding with other species or races.
That's because it's literally not the same thing.

that's exactly how it work everday your genes get randomly changed simple by existing and being exposed to radiation and solar radiation that's among millions of other causes is the random aspect even the genes that get picked when producing offspring is more or less semi random.

lol some brazilians are very dumb

Evolution occurs when a mutation happens within the genes of an organism that produce a favourable characteristic, for example a different coloured fur that camouflages the individual better. This organism becomes better adapted to survive (e.g. the camouflage enables it to catch more food), which in turn means it can reproduce and pass on the favourable allele (the mutated gene) to the next generation. The number of the population with the favourable allele will grow until this population becomes a new species, unable to successfully reproduce with the original population.

mytutor.co.uk/answers/10647/GCSE/Biology/How-does-evolution-occur

Says the NEET who when cornered just bitched about how I couldnt understand evolution. Make an argument next time

>where are they?
>they're POSTING THIS THREAD!!

They aren't the "missing links" they evolved separately.

The theory of evolution is sound. There is No reason to not support it. Even if it was a jewish lie, it would still be our sharpest teeth and most dangerous weapon to Win.

Why do you think humans love entertainment like movies or TV shows, video games etc? Consciousness wants to reboot, and escape. It treausres experience more than knowledge.

We are living in a sim, inside of a sim, inside of a sim, that probably goes back a trillion times over. Consciousness just keeps trying to escape the all-knowing, by reexperiencing.

This means EVOLUTION is about MUTATION.
And has nothing to do with inter-breeding.
Stupid...fucks.

>meme flag

Of course not, you dum-dum. They where designed as pure races and then they mixed

The link you posted agrees with everything I said. Lmao, try harder brainlet :^)

They're in brazil

Evolution is the selection of traits through breeding, yes. Over time these traits can cause them to be considered entirely different species.

What does it say specifically that you have also said? Quote it.

There aren't millions of the first one, we share a common ancestor with the chimp, a creature which no longer exists.

You thinking about micro-"evolution". Its not an especies turning into another

> through breeding, yes.
Wrong. Mutation. It's very clear if you look it up for 5 min.

Evolution is one of the few instances of conservative Christians standing up for themselves. As a result they've normalized their valid objections into the atheistic mainstream and created an interesting counterculture of plurality which promises to resolve the lie.

But the British lack this moral fibre. Instead they have a culture of pouting and arrogance that someone would dare question their Saint Darwin. It's funny to watch. The British never forgave America for 1776 and for BTFO of them during the Revolutionary War. Lol

How do you think those mutations are continued?

Not always. Mutations do play a part if they are beneficial.

Christfags tried this method in the early 2000's.

It didn't work, all it did was strengthening the Atheist movement.
>Now Chistfags' children are going for round 2
What could possibly go wrong?

>evolution is real,

maybe in a petri dish, extrapolating it to the human race and handwaving away the details is dishonest, like op's pic
>lol, the fossils just never turned up, how unfortunate

yeah, common ancestor, branches and all that jazz, we should be finding gorillions of gorillians yet we are desperate for a few sticks and bone splinters. Hard pass, we just don't know it, don't pretend to be more knowledgeable