Tfw the Jews are so scared of us they inadvertently bring us normies to redpill

>tfw the Jews are so scared of us they inadvertently bring us normies to redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see zero redpill threads and about a dozen gun control shill threads. So maybe they know what they're doing.

Time to make a thread about the jews and their lies.

Its the lure

mabye

i see a few up. if they're not yours.. will bump.

When you see shill threads always post this in them

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

FUCK OFF FAGGOT. Bodhi you're the biggest faggot here.

>normies to redpill

If you think liking the newest ZOG puppet in the white house makes you "redpilled" than chances are you came here last year.

no that would be you buddy, you can suck my balls though since you are such a faggot

this is now a redpill thread, my fellow white people.

>inadvertently
Thats were youre wrong. They created the Alt-Right to build up and eventually stomp out, exactly why all the leaders are (((them)))

>but... muh based right wing jews
think again, faggot. this redpill supository is gonna hurt.

There's only 1 kind of Jew that's good. A self hating anti zionist Jew.

a kike is a kike

i had pbs in jere too but i cant seem to find it. youll just havr to take my word it is kiked.

oh the literal nutcase bed shitter how am I not surprised? You need to get to shrink and get them blue pills quick my dude, you are a literal dooler. When your IQ is less than 80 such as yourself you should really only lurk, you are a fucking shill whether you know it or not because you are so stupid

cnn is a big instigator, there always trying to stir up shit.

The first part is real, the second is not. Or at least, if the second is real then the guy that saved it was too retarded to archive it before it got shoahed.

>So maybe they know what they're doing
Spamming bullshit the same way they have been for years? Yeah, works like a charm. Manufactured consensus remains manufactured.

Rabbi Kiddiediddler says any GOY who stand between him and his next victim is a Jew-hating anti-Semite!

damn. i hate having to look every damn image i save. if i cant trust the most racially diverse group of internet nazis to properly source a story before screencapping it i just dont know who i can trust.

will cease posting image until i can confirm... damnit

Or, you know, type the title and first line word-for-word into the search engine. It takes barely any effort to check.

fukkin hebrews

i save a lot of anti semitic imagery. "not long to check" really adds up over time.

I have the same problem bro.

It takes less than a minute

The Jews themselves know they push too hard and their schemes blow back on them.
They have their own myth about it as a warning, about a creature called The Golem.
They don't listen to it though. Jews gotta Jew. You may as well tell them not to covet gold.

341 minutes is a long time, herr user.

identifying a jew. so easy a nigger can do it

I didn't say you have to do it for everything, you can easily do it as you go. So if you see an image that seems too good to be true, you can check it before saving it

forgot muh pic

Anyone got a link for this?

think it from red ice. the vodeo that accompanies the article is a redpill and a half.
its just the jew sitting and in his own words saying how racism isnt much of a problem but that only because the country is filled with only one race. racism will become a problem because the country must take in many more people of many races and it will be hos duty to combat racism when it happens. it is fucking unreal.

oh is this the YRYL thread?

Because I'm fucking mad

ive seen redpills... you couldnt possibly imagine.

wrong image. that one is rubbish. damnit.

hers the pill i was looking for.
qhat is it that is 2000 years old... ?

the ethnic hatred runs DEEP