HAPPENING

HAPPENING; SYRIAN TROOPS AGREED TO HELP KURDS FIGHT AGAINST TURKEY

TURKEY IS A NATO MEMBER; SYRIA IS A RUSSIAN ALLY; TOTAL HAPPENING!

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43107013

AND ITS ALREADY BEGINNING!
twitter.com/guyelster/status/965507842861039617

WW3 MODE ENGANGED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bv_tnW2xz0s
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43107013
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/965536511293906945
jesusmariasite.org/paisios-prophecies-russians-will-take-turkey-chinese-to-cross-the-euphrates/
vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=2155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>happening fags
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. SCREENCAP THIS.

How much fake israeli news are you gonna keep spamming? Just stop.

>The Syrian government in Damascus has offered no confirmation.

read the tweet, its already beginning.

A tweet is not evidence.

nice

uhm excuse me ACHMED, my thread was up first it even has ITS HAPPENING image with all the meme arrows pointing to it, pls read the catalogue before making a thread.

>

i made another thread to raise the alarm bells of Sup Forums and for them to take it serious.

Oh, well in that case carry on.

Turkey won't claim Article 5 unless it goes across the border into Turkey on a regular basis. Even then, NATO will work it out. Although, Damascus does seem to be a part of the end times, so there's that.

bump for the only thread that is actually about politics on Sup Forums

Europe is not going to war to save Turkey's ass. They'll keep an eye on their interests but there's no nukes in the cards.

nato cant deploy over this because turkey would have to be attacked first, and being in syrian territory they would be the agressor.

of course its not like zog plays by its own rules.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=bv_tnW2xz0s

but turkey is fighting terrorists and syria would be an independent state attacking turkey while on a 'peace keeping' mission so dont write it off yet.

Can we kick Turkey out of NATO and replace them with Kurdistan? Kurds seem way more based than Turks.

Trips of truth bitches!

maybe that greek prophet is right
>turkey is swallowed by her allies

usa might turn on turkey in favor of the kurds, most likely because the kurds are a better ally to israel than turkey is.

>turkey is fighting terrorists

there is a clash between turkey and greece atm. turkey might get into a war with greece. look it up.

>Implying NATO will want to start WW3 over Turkey

i obviously typed that out of turkeys perspective, user.

>born just in time to see fit, intelligent white men die over some holy sand lot

turkey can handle syria/russia/iran/hezbollah/kurds/etc by itself. there's no way they cant handle the combined syrian forces.

Thanks Obama.

A couple of things:

Nato is a defensive alliance: if you invade a country and you get your shit pushed in, you don't get any help by invoking article 5.

Oh, and by the way, article 5 means jack shit, it's already been violated (by Turkey against Greece & Cyprus) and nothing happened.

On paper yes but you're forgetting, their arab they fall to pieces at the first sign of an enemy fighting back haven't you read "why arabs don't win wars"?

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43107013
>Separately, Turkey has denied using chemical weapons in Afrin after being accused of doing so by a monitoring group and the YPG.

RED LINES BEING CROSSED?
MISSILES AT ISTANBUL WHEN?

Didn't Erodgan say he would give the U.S (Trump) some kind of slap?

Fuck these roaches. I hope Greece is funneling the Turds ATGM like the Kornet

Neither Russia nor NATO are going to start anything for the sake of bumfuck Afrin. Jack shit is going to happen

Lads I'm worried, I'm PCS'ing to turkey in a few months.

Turkey is rightful Russian clay.

Except for Constantinople.

I really don't care

Fake and gay, Syria is not going to fight Turkey and give the US an excuse to physically remove Assad after 7 years of wanting to. Assad is not going to protect the Kurds and potentially permanently fracture Syria.

fuck Turkey, they are hated throughout history for a reason

why dont you screen cap this you son bitch yankee bimbo

The entire reason Turkey got into NATO was so the US could put missiles/bombers there before they developed ICBMs. No reason to keep them in it now.

When was the last time Trump commented on NATO?

Is syrian state tv accurate? The link says they'll be in afrin within hours

>US allied with Kurds
>Kurds allying assad
>Turks shitting on us
>Turks shitting on greece
>Turks shitting on Russias
Oh shit

I don't think you know how wars work.

this is how they do work
>Invade country
>Get attacked by kurds and limited Syrian Army forces to prevent what is essentially a mission creep.

not
>Invade country
>Get attacked
>Cry for help to the international community
>International community immediately helps the instigators of failed attack.

Turkey is gassing civilians apparently.

lel...

lot of desert to cross user lot of fuel,water manpower and supplies, got to take it at a steady pace.

Turkey will be invaded by Greece

I'll tell you who's NOT getting gassed.....

[spoiler] THE JEWS [/spoiler]

>the same Turkey which gives ISIS breathing room by letting them border-hop into Turkey when it gets hot (just like the Israelis do)

i'd rather the US invade Turkey and Israel and put their terrorism-abetting zionist and islamic regimes the fuck down. but it's a nothingburger because why the fuck would Assad let kurdish terrorists land grab his clay? that's the same thing the turks and israelis have been trying to do.

Bakunin was the first vocal advocate for a federalized Europe, partly to avoid inner strife. Pity he was silenced by the Communists in the 1867 Worker's International.

/Thread

Turkey are the ones that supplied gas to the FSA which was used in Goutha.

Probably this. Everyone hates Nu-Turkey and they are pretty good at being backstabbing little fuck roaches so I don't think anyone will miss those wastes of oxygen. Not even gonna Jew meme it. Turkey is a shit country.

ICBM wipes out Istanbul when?

>usa might turn on turkey in favor of the kurds
Please God

>not using a bioweapon then letting the Greeks move back in

I like your style

Gas is better, there's livestock and other things that are needed there. No need to taint the area for too long.

>Turkey pushes Kurds in the corner
>Assad uses this situation to get whole of Afrin under his cotrol

Kurds surrender includes:
>Confiscation of small and any other weapons from Kurds
>conscription of 18-40 y.o. kurds to SAA and sending them to die against other Kurds from the western part of Syria

>Erdogan can say to his populace: "Olive branch is a success, Kurds are giving up their weapons and manpower"

*eastern part

Assad made it harder on himself, why not team up with Turkey and fight the Kurds? That way he regains control of Syria and has a NATO member as an ally along with the Russians.

Because
>Turks

some sources are saying the YPG are denying the deal

there is a deal between turkey and SAA i'm certain. Turkey pressures afrin back under SAA control and turkey has free reign in (sh)idlib.
turkey wants the kurds to be under control, but doesn't want to do it with it's own troops in the long-term.

this i meant by

Can someone redpill me why Assad is working together with the Kurds? They want an independant Kurdistan while Assad wants to get control back over Syria. Sounds like conflicting interests to me

because Syrians and t*rks hate each other

>TURKEY IS A NATO MEMBER;
NATO is only obligated to support a member if they are attacked on their own soil

Brainlets, if Russia tells Turkey to fuck off, they fuck off.

Kurds aren't more based, they are just slightly less awfull.

Kurds are commies.

Things that will never happen.

>Some sources
doesn't include source

how fucking retarded are you?

i heard that too. confirmed

Is there anyone good or worth saving in the Middle East? Seems like we should just turn all of the ME, Russia and Africa into nuclear glass and start over.

>nuclear glass
try radiated glass.

its official. ypg denies agreement.

twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/965536511293906945

We're not starting ww3 to help the roaches kill our allies in one nation (iraq) because the roaches want to invade there cousins in the neighboring country. Call me when Syrian tanks roll across the Turkish frontier.

>implying Sup Forums takes G*rmany seriously

What spambot shit is this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA t*Rkroaches BTFO FOREVER

>Dune Coons squabbling
>Happening
No

And they are not going to go to war with the Kurds who have been doing their dirty work on the ground for years to save t*Rkey. I fucking knew Assad would ally with the Kurds eventually, this is brilliant.

One can be cured of communism, but unfortunately it seems one cannot be cured of Islam. Just look at our friends in Russia. That's why I would take commies over Muslims any day.

Based roaches creating a united Syria

happenings aren't happenings unless they happen in major European cities or anywhere in America

Turkey isn't the united states that can do whatever they want, military crossing borders without being invited is a big no no.

Im growing fairly tired waiting for something to happen. I think I should go to sleep now. It gets so tiring just waiting for something that isn't going to happen. You should probably go to sleep now. You are too tired to wait. Nothing is going to happen. Go to sleep now.

Can Turkey invoke article 5 after the country they are invading returns fire?
I think not.

>what actually happened

Syrian troops attacked Kurds in agreement with Turkey

>NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. SCREENCAP THIS.
said user who lost two World Wars. LOL

Russian invasion of Turkey when?

I am not sure who is tricking who anymore

Erdogan want to annex part of Syria

>Russian invasion of Turkey when?
As soon as TurkRoaches harm Greece

jesusmariasite.org/paisios-prophecies-russians-will-take-turkey-chinese-to-cross-the-euphrates/

Turkey As The Antichrist Nation Seven Scriptural Proofs – Turkey Fallen To The Islamists – Turky In Islamic Prophecy – The Time Is Ripe For A Revived Muslim Caliphate – editorial
vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=2155

yeah i can totally confirm this from my many provided sources

>its another "Tommy is sexually frustrated from Hans not noticing him" episode

No, you're the one who doesn't understand. Turkey is acting against the Kurds, not Syria. If the Syrians attacked Turkey then Article 5 would be in effect and the US would have its excuse to curb stomp Assad.
Turkey isn't invading Syria either; the Syrian government has no control of the territory the Kurds took from them and they were invited into Idlib by the (((rebels))) with Russia's blessing.

As I said; fake and gay. Assad is not going to protect the Kurds and potentially start a war he won't win. Russia wouldn't save his ass from this.

>Fuck children
>Smoke foreskins
>Eat adrenal glands
Time to make Israel great again!

I've left Sup Forums 3 years ago, nice to see there are still happening panicked idiots on this board.

Might I also ask, how many times per week does ww3 start here on Sup Forums?