White People Are Crazy

Seriously. Don't fuck with white people. They are fucking crazy. Do shitskins not understand the beast they are conjuring? Just look at this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=RTZxzII1hxo
youtu.be/p4bXqYU88lE
youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HWo0T_xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU
youtu.be/IUZEtVbJT5c
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZh-GpIs2Do
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtu.be/TOnosezkxsw
youtu.be/ErN8JDGjrHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DKJ3tKRKHec
youtu.be/azo7mSt8o9M
youtu.be/SEljJ12i4Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=GxOSqSUgNzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. A concerned citizen

oh noes, some larpers beating antlers on things

post comfy saxon tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is

>LIFA
>Dannheim

awaken the old gods at your own risk

Damn whytebois be crazy n shieet

Someone give me a quick rundown on this meme

Seems like comfy tripping music.

snowniggers

Glad to see more Wardruna like music

This is injun tier music. How's this different from log-banging ooga-booga music?

Prove you aren't a fed first.

/comfy/

Russia burned a catholic cathedral yesterday.

Christ men, are you afraid yet?

oh sweet i love native american music acts

How would I go about doing that, friend?

An hero is how. Go an hero.

rude

This guy is definitely a fed. Avoid

No Canada I just want to talk to all of you

What the fuck. All of the hair on my body stood up on end when he began blowing the horn.

It sounds like WAR.

I feel something stirring in me, lads.

Antler banging Ooga booga comes from white tribalism, something that has been long extinct, would you like to know a secret, meme magic is real magic as real magic is tricking yourself (white magic) or someone other than yourself (black magic) into believing something. Real magic is the placebo effect on steroids, that's how this board of autistic basket weavers got trump elected to the presidency, it's also why digits are revered. Now imagine if millions of mainstream leftists started believing in "evil racist tribalist white people" these people might then, through actual real magic, come into existence, leading to a race war in which the evil all powerful white man would be sure to win.
>accelerationism is the real redpill

AYO HOL UP

DIS AINT BLACK PANTA

pathetic LARPagans
youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4

2 black kids try to sneak into a black panther cinema

Black metal and tribal ooga-booga will be the soundtrack to the race war

Yep looks like it

>meme flag shitting on white people
>guaranteed replies

go away, weirdo. your opinion does not matter here.

Those whites are all gone. Most of the pagan warriors were slaughtered. Their survivors who answered the call to war over the next few thousand years also died, many without passing on their lineage. All the ones who made it were the ones who bent the knee to the invading christians. The ones who cast out their own brothers and sisters and forsook thousands of years of their ancestors traditions. WW2 was the nail in the coffin for Europe. The last cry of the warrior roots of the white race.

Sorry bros, time to take the black pill.

Greetings true friend. I will now listen to this as I worship in the Temple of Iron.

>great warrior pagans
>all died to superior Christians
Looks like Europe traded up

>mfw I just discovered this band a few weeks ago
>mfw I showed it to my roommate a couple days ago
>mfw I have no face
Get the fuck off this site and do some homework Tyler

dey some black suns on her antlers?

better listen to nokturnal mortum youtube.com/watch?v=RTZxzII1hxo

better check your soul before you wreck your soul
youtu.be/p4bXqYU88lE

>deus vult m'lady
>worry not, I've mastered the art of the sword

I'd unironically rather deal with this than nigger music

I prefer this type of Pagan music

youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HWo0T_xQ

get with the times grandpa
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

The sword is the two-edged word of truth. Sharp and dangerous, it cuts out your sin and pride while putting to death the lies of the world.

dk

There are more Whites now on the planet than ever in history.

We did not conquer the planet in the past because we had superior numbers (we didn't).

The European people's spent millennia fighting each other tooth and nail, just for fun. When we got bored of doing that, we went out and looked for things to fight on every continent and island we could find, the end result being the greatest empires the world has ever seen.

Our nations are being flooded with foreign invaders against our will. Recently, the left began declaring that Whites were an endangered species, that the non-whites had won, and that it was time for Whites to take the black pill; except they seemed to forget one important fact: Whites are still the majority in all White nations.

Now they are trying to backpedal and convince Whites "not to play identity politics" because it's "too dangerous", but it's too late. Pandora's box has been opened, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop what has already begun.

The Aryan man is a strange creature. Part of the reason that the reaction to the invasion has been as slow in coming as it has is because on some deep, primal level, we do not actually see the invaders as a physical threat. They are constitutionally weak, and have vastly inferior intelligence.

We are like a large, sleeping dog that has gotten very comfortable with its resting spot, and annoying stray mongrel puppies have begun nipping at our heels and taking nibbles of our food. We know that if we stand up and re-establish order and dominance in our territory that these mongrel puppies will all be killed. Part of us can't believe they are even stupid enough to be messing with us in the first place: "Is this a joke?"

But the deep flame has been lit: The wrath of the Aryan man has been ignited once more. Like wildfire, it is spreading from one heart to the next, preparing the tribe once again to heed the call of the war drums that have protected our blood time and time again.

Virgin black power
Chad white power

Are you a fed?

blood for the blood god

no that´s great , catholics have been corrupt child traffickers and blood drinkers for hundreds of years , they are everything antichristian there is.

Those are danish fucking larpers trying to sound sami with a german band name.

winged hussars is the best Sabaton
youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU
But religiously themed rock songs will never surpass the true adulation and praise of a hymn written to God in Heaven
youtu.be/IUZEtVbJT5c

This. It is a product of multiculturalism, not archaic nationalism. Diversity is our strength.

This post deserved trips

That's fake traditional music.

This is real traditional music.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

This is excellent.

TERRA EUROPA.

>whites
No white culture has been like that

>tips fedora

>t. ass blasted Amermutt Christfags

Go to helheim you kike lovers.

This is rather beautiful.

Literally you right now

> fucking kek

It shows the inherent truth of the racial divide: whites are logical organisers who create order, and blacks are not.

Looks like a variant of a Wicker Man ritual.

Guessing the building is made of straw?

>dat man's voice
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=rZh-GpIs2Do

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

I wouldn't be speaking, considering your Mongolian heritage.

Nice post.

Gave me goosebumps.

That was fucking awesome

do you recognize anyone in this photo?

i almost fell asleep listening to that

i don't know if anyone else noticed this...i didn't notice it till right now...but when you click embed on this vid you will see a tundra truck. on the gate of the truck you will see a maroon Shriner's bumper sticker. reminds me of the san bernadino shooting with the Mason in the square & compass hat.

spoopy, lads....velly spoopy

i thought whites dont exist though

I fucking love heilung.

in america maybe

Let's appreciate just how superior white music is and how much it has evolved

Thousands of years ago white men started making music like this;
youtu.be/TOnosezkxsw
Beautiful, but we started creating ever more beautiful instruments and refine our skills and now we have music like this;
youtu.be/ErN8JDGjrHQ

Amazing

/Comfy
Rise Aryan Bretheren

youtube.com/watch?v=DKJ3tKRKHec

This is objectively their best performance.

Day of the rope theme song.

Speaking of war horns, I e just discovered the Celtic carnyx
youtu.be/azo7mSt8o9M
It must have been amazing to be confronted with an army of these things. But I can't find many examples of these things on YouTube or if there is any music with them incorporated

/Fact

>this board of autistic basket weavers got trump elected to the presidency
>magic is real
Go back to school you disgrace to the genus Homo.

This is amazing. Thanks, never heard of this band before..

Where were you during the election? We literally started a cult over an Egyptian frog god.

he can blow my horn

>pagans burn twigs

checked
That is some LOTR-tier stuff right there, user.

we wuz War Elves.

The first to go will be the coalburners.

Odin is going to kill YHWH. The seers have spoken.

stupid frogposter

They're german. Most whites in the US have German ancestry

I feel stupid saying this but I have this innate connection with this somehow. It feels like a tool of my past.

>he hasn't taken the reincarnation pill.

wardunna is better

Good. Don't you just think this is the pinical of humanity? To me it doesn't mater if we colonise the stars of elimate every disease. We could do all of that and still be as miserable and unenlightened as before, probably more so. But to live like the elves, in peace and harmony , forming our own cultures and musics. That is what humanity should aspire to

youtu.be/SEljJ12i4Cg

Reincarnation. It's real.

As if our ansestors are calling from a distant time, beckoning us to honour them

What can I say; We like beating on things.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxOSqSUgNzE

It's your blood speaking, your genetic memory.

We are descended from ruthless warriors.