Slavs aren’t white

And americans are?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Flaw: not white

He hasn't bombed israel yet.

Manlet

/THREAD

He needs to breed more daughters.
Russia should make a VISA program to get fast a Russian wife.
The lady from the grocery Shoppe was Russian, all her daughter married since 20s, now they are like 40s, with bunch of kids, big family, those are VALUES.
Then I look my wife family in California, everyone divorced, one fucking a young guy, the other sister a crack shore, yet a lawyer for a multimillion firm. Disgusting people.

We have more divorces in Russia than you in USA.

you posted the wrong picture dipshit

He's the living exemple of finnic being asians and not white.

Trump

cyka blyatism

He looks like a raw chicken.

He is Russian

if russians arent whites who the fuck is it?

>basing your views on Putin and RF on Sup Forums, random Kremlin shills and Russian schizophrenics say/write

>all her daughter married since 20s, now they are like 40s, with bunch of kids, big family, those are VALUES
Meanwhile, in real life...

>devoutly christian
>classically educated
>collects fine swiss watches
>polyglot
>black belt martial artist
>skilled marksman
>wealthy
>brilliant political strategist
he's whiter in all the ways that matter than any of you degenerate, mart-sharting goblino plebs and you damn well know it. if putin isnt white, then white isnt worth being

>15% of country is Muslim
>Wastes billions in foreign interventions, while criticizing America for doing the same
>Meanwhile Dmitry and Petrov are killing themselves by drinking aftershave
>Total slave to Russian deep state
>Gets sanctioned for hacking done by a 400 lb guy in his bed

Only saving grace is that he’s kept that cumstain Soros out of Russia. Also that thing with the pig’s blood.

Jew

End yourself

^:^^THIS

russian bot ? if not . consider yourself doxed . your time has come weeeeeeellllllll be seeing u. x

>cyka blyatism

>x aren't white
>except when i want to claim x's accomplishments
>t. anglo mutt

fpbp.

everyone look at this leftist
we're you attempting to make a joke? Holy absolute fuck you people CANNOT meme

true we slavs do not want to get put into same basket as sissy feminine wh*Tes who are so beta that their countries are ran by minorities, commies and faggots

White people whose ancestors weren't repeatedly raped by mongolians perhaps

This

This too

Autocrat, Botox dwarf

Goblin pls

Owned by Roman Abramovich

>Chief Rabbi of the Ulyanovsk region Josef Marozoff after 12 years of residence in Russia is deprived of a residence permit and expelled from the country. The FSB accuses him of conducting extremist activities. Josef Marozov arrived in Ulyanovsk at the invitation of the chief rabbi of Russia (FEOR) Ber Lazar.

better a little asian blood than middle eastern one

MSU NO!

In Moscow State University professor Vyacheslav Baburin refused to take the exam from a Jewish student in a bale, as the internal rules of the Moscow State University forbid being in the premises of the university in outer clothing and headdresses, said Dean of the Faculty of Geography of Moscow State University Sergei Dobrolyubov.

The elite major is a student of the Lion Beard. He is the son of the main Jew of Russia, the president of the Jewish General Congress and the movement of Chabad Alexander Boroda.

echo.msk.ru/news/2134652-echo.html

No not really. Middle Easterners are Caucasoid who were intelligent before they started to inbreed at a massive rate.

These are for people who unironically think Putin and modern Russia are jew puppets.

A couple of incidents doesn't excuse that fact.

>there are more Jews in power in Russia, than all of Europe combined
>there are more Muslims in Russia, than all of Europe combined
>Russia itself is only barely democratic and has practically zero freedom
>Russia has Corporate controlled towns, something that was made illegal in every other western white country
Fuck you, Russia is fucking shit.

One step away from being a communist shit hole. They only haven't taken that last step because they realized they can keep more of their power as they are.

>le 54% and dropping face

Oh come on. Imagine something like that happening in Cuckanada, Britain, or even your country.
>tfw israel's greatest ally says your country is actually the one that's JEWED.

>n Moscow State University professor Vyacheslav Baburin refused to take the exam from a Jewish student in a bale,
good for the professor

Alright I'll give you that one.

>there are more Jews in power in Russia, than all of Europe combined
russia is part of europe. "eurasia" technically but it still counts
>there are more Muslims in Russia, than all of Europe combined
but they're less militant because russia knows how to handle them
>Russia itself is only barely democratic and has practically zero freedom
so just like every other country in the world then?
>Russia has Corporate controlled towns, something that was made illegal in every other western white country
my country has privately owned prisons, thats even worse

He continues to support the petrochemical trade, which has already done drastic damage to the earth's ecosystem and is reducing the livability of many areas. Evacuating all our coastal cities and many hotter countries means millions or billions of refugees.

There is also strong evidence linking him to the Trump/Bannon administration, suggesting that his judgement is incredibly poor on all manner of scales. When is the last time that helping fascists turned out well for Russians?

He failed to solve the Chechnya issue, as evinced by the fact that the faction that WAS bombing theatres in Moscow and massacring students in Chechnya is NOW basically government and keeps murdering gays.

Oh yeah, how could I forget the fact that, having gained control over Russia and significant influence over the neighbours, he adopted social authoritarian policies that make the smartest of his citizens keep moving to other countries?

STINKING FAGGOT FROM FINLIJAND DETECTED

Fuck off and kill yourself, pidorashka. No sane person believes your shitposting anymore. Пиздyй oбpaтнo к ceбe в Oльгинo.

LOL
a stinking faggot got triggered

Finnic? He is a fucking mongrel ,maybe jew ,not finnic.
Sage

LOL, look a flying faggot

He let Muslims invade his country, Russian cities are brown af

Argument not detected.

>nobody has any freedom
No, your part of the Russian Empire has much more freedom than the mainland.

>[muslims are] less militant because russia knows how to handle them
The Chechnyan government is literally committing mass murder, with zero interference from the Federal government and the Chechen populace cowed enough that they won't resist. While I suppose 'submissive to dictators' is technically 'less militant', the US and the EU at least actually lock up Muslim terrorists and Nazis when they catch them.

That shit's pretty normal for ethnonats everywhere. First-wave Nazis had a big hard-on for 'Western civilization' as defined by Greece and Rome, but at the same time Greeks and Italians were genetic inferiors.

YES THEY ARE

exactly how much plastic surgery has this nigga had

he's got literal cheekbone implants like that fkin cat woman rofl

smelly pedo muslim detected

His fucking lemon head

>a gook is the savior of the white race
the absolute state of Sup Forums

56%ers should get banned

>Flaw #1
Banned nationalist movements
>Flaw #2
Implemented hate speech laws
>Flaw #3
Is pro-open borders immigration
>Flaw #4
Denies the existence of ethnic Russians, says Russia has no ethic basis
>Flaw #5
Utilizes staged terror attacks against own citizens as a political tool
>Flaw(?) #6
His mother is Jewish

>white race
>slavs and germanics are the same

nope

No surgery as far as I know. He uses botox and makeup instead.

>devoutly Christian
kill yourself Ahmed
commies aren't Christians
>polyglot
doesn't even speak English

>based Artyom

russia is full of muslims but ur a russiaboo hmm

lol botox and makeup

you are so stupido
muslims in Russia were there for centuries, it's the normal ethnic/religious mix
muslims in stinking Britain just got there few years ago in massive numbers and are ruling your lives.
stupid British inbreed pedos

He is Finnic. All north-west ruskies and Finnish people are more or less same tribe members, but for some reason we split up and speak different language etc.

literally NOT ONE of those claims is true. lets go through them...
>Flaw #1
>Banned nationalist movements
ever heard of pamyat? may want to look them up
>Flaw #2
>Implemented hate speech laws
yeah "hate speech" by faggots against people's religious feelings. based putin!
>Flaw #3
>Is pro-open borders immigration
he wants white immigrants from the former soviet states, not churkas
>Flaw #4
>Denies the existence of ethnic Russians, says Russia has no ethic basis
he never said this. provide the sauce with citation of the quote including where and when he said it. you're full of shit
>Flaw #5
>Utilizes staged terror attacks against own citizens as a political tool
so you're blaming him for chechen attacks? the ones he went to war over?
>Flaw(?) #6
>His mother is Jewish
bullshit. maria ivanovna putina's maiden name was shelomova but this is a traditional russian surname and does NOT come from the jewish word "shalome"

He allies with the mud slime we all know who should be friends Russia United States we have two things in common when it comes down to it we both believe in Jesus and our skin color is majority White why are we fighting each other again? Right the Jews...

>He allies with the mud slime
he allies with kadyrov, but white muslims arent as bad as durkas. besides, its the USA that props up ISIS and the whole world knows it

Liberals aren't Americans

Russia doesn't tolerate any foreign ideology and people like jews or certain types of Muslims are constantly monitored by the government.
As a jew in Russia you can bet your ass that every phone call you make and every communication you send to someone is checked by the FSB.
Also Russia will punish the family of criminals for terror attacks or other traitorous actions directly. Your families house will be bulldozed, family members will disappear and in some cases the military will just move into the small town of the terrorist and do a collective punishment for people to hopefully learn their lesson.
Everyone in Russia understands this and that's why jews are fucking hating Russia above all else.
Another thing that jews hate is that Russia doesn't allow you to slander the religions of the native peoples there. You insult Jesus, you go to prison. Same goes for Mohammed because there are conquered peoples in Russia who are allowed to be (to some degree) Muslim. It's that simple.

>find a flow
Subhuman commie midget, beholden to the zionists

there is plenty to talk about, as a russian i despise this man.

I could go into detail, but my main complaints are that he supports corruption and that him staying in the office for that long directly violates the russian constitution, but it's not like my opinion matters.

This violent idiot will stay in power and continue to rape our country, my family has lost so much to this man, it's ridiculous.

It genuinely saddens me that we are ruled by an authoritarian mongrel like him, i have no more respect for russia, i just don't feel like its a country worth dying for.

luckily my dad is american, i don't really identify with the culture as much but still enjoy it here, definitely better than russia, but not perfect ether.

he's a fucking udmurt

worked for Jewish Communism first 1/2 of life.

has 80% Jewish inner circle.

might as well call him "The Donald of Russia".

>putin
>commie
is this a joke? putin says that communism was a mistake every time someone puts a microphone in front of hin. he just wishes russia could have kept the USSR territories

>there is plenty to talk about, as a russian i despise this man.
A (((Russian))) in America

>he supports corruption
proofs? some article claiming without proof that he's the richest man in the world?

>staying in the office for that long directly violates the russian constitution
The constitution allows him to run 2 times consecutively, he didn't run 3 times consecutively.

>my family has lost so much to this man, it's ridiculous.
Yeah, I bet your (((family))) has lost so much to him, apparently even personally. Sucks for you.

>It genuinely saddens me that we are ruled by an authoritarian mongrel like him
How is a fifth column (((traitor))) in the US ruled by Putin?

>i don't really identify with the culture as much but still enjoy it here
You would never dare to give that kind of opinion in Russia because someone would make sure that you'll spend the next year in hospital eating your meals through a straw.

he's part mongol

The sad thing isn't how idiotic that is.

The sad thing is that that's the smartest post you've contributed to the thread.

Nothing to see here, just a regular human being rapidly changing his face in span of a single year.

>so you're blaming him for chechen attacks? the ones he went to war over?

Given the current situation in Chechnya, I'm a bit skeptical of his strategy there. FFS, the Chechnyan terrorist groups were legitimately Daesh-tier horrible and he let them decide what direction to take the rest of the Chechens?

>he allies with kadyrov, but white muslims arent as bad as durkas.

The Chechnyan would literally massacre children (both Muslim and Christian) for going to a religiously integrated school. You're seriously gonna cite KADYROV as an example to support your contention that Muslims are shitty but white ones are less shitty?

>alexey malachenko
this liberal shill not argument

Shit. Putin confirmed as metamorph.

>savior of the white race
fucking kek

are you retarded?

i don't care enough to dissect everything you said... but

I have on several occasions talking to russian supremacist and none if them tried to put me in the hospital because of my dual citizenship or my opinions.

i don't know where you get this idea that russians hate foreigners, it's not true.

i actually would argue most agree that putin is a bad leader, even people who are incredibly nationalistic still have problems with him.

And his corruption is undeniable, he has obviously controls russia and its people and even bends the law in his own favor.

he has done some fucked up shit to our people.

My Ukrainian friend lost his twin sister to russian soldiers, they broke into his home an shot her, for literally no reason, they are just terrorizing civilians with no repercussions.

i don't know how you justify this man in your mind, frankly he doesn't care about the people, if any it is i deniable that he works to get things in his own favor, not the countries favor.

the russian economy is abysmal, and the minimum wage is incredibly low, and the war only served to make the oligarchs richer while draining the people.

also as an aside, you presume tham im a (((jew))) but my parents were christians, my father isn't even american hes father was a german who migrated earlier.

>he's a fucking udmurt
i've actually read biographies about him and still don't know if this is true but even if it is, so what? finno ugric people are white in my book
every russian is, so what? just means they have the blood of conquerers
>criticizing someone for making different facial expressions
liberashka please go back to dvach
>he let them decide what direction to take the rest of the Chechens
you have to make concessions to avoid a costly war. he did the smart thing, as always
>The Chechnyan would literally massacre children (both Muslim and Christian) for going to a religiously integrated school. You're seriously gonna cite KADYROV
i dont recall ever hearing that kadyrov was involved with any child murders. proofs?

>>devoutly christian
Christians believe in the Rapture, fake-USA-user.

Find a flaw

pro tip: you cant

ups, i find something

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIaSFbLLTMa

This.