Asian girls are stay-at-home mothers, traditional, and save their virginity until marria-

Asian girls are stay-at-home mothers, traditional, and save their virginity until marria-

>Fuck one, fucked them all

AR ROOK DA SHAME!

>orientals
you absolute moron
plus, since when are slants loving parents?
they're practically insectoids with no emotion

Stop mixing with hookers. Asian women are about as career orientated as Western women. Birth rates and marriage rates are dropping fast in Asia.

Not complaining only hypocritical assholes want to race mix.

None are bad, none are particularly good. At least throw us a Hapa or something.

Second generation immigrants are just as bad as anyone else

I don't date Asians because of any "values" they may or may not have. I date them because they're hot.

Maybe even worse, rebelling against repression. Several Sikh and Muslims women in university got BLEACHED by pure rednecks.

The Hapas are worse, unstable schizophrenic messes.

its actually pretty unclear if she even is a hapa
her mother doesn't look asian at all, but still looks like her mother

Unstable or not, I would romance her and take her for ice cream

It's just a meme spread by virgin weebs that live through anime. I've been around asian girls. I had an asian gf once, who took me to an all asian party, literally one other white guy there not including me out of around 50 people. All the girls were acting like any other girls.

All women are whores if they're allowed to be or tempted into it. Give me a virgin from a small town with a Christian upbringing and I could turn her into a whore in under a week. The only real difference between Asian women and White women is that Asian women are more autistic and produce mixed-race children when white men breed them.

Use Asians as a pump and dump if you must be don't fucking marry them.

then how do you explain south korea you fuckwit

Expat here

I really don't get the virgin obsession with azn women.

>insanely clingy
>poor hygiene
>lazy, don't want to do anything
>did I mention clingy?
>zero ass
>always have some kind of deep-rooted issue

Do it right, breed a huwhite

>Hong Kong
You're literally living in the California of Asia.

>goes to Asia as an """""""English teacher"""""" to fuck underage locals
>complains about Asian women

English teacher gtfo of Xianggang.

It's time for you to accept the fact that you were banging roasties and wasting time.
That perfect white girl is married and has kids now.
I would recommend self-inducing recurrent isolated sleep paralysis. Many battles await you in the darkness. The universe wastes nothing.

it's traditional to racemix bro

This is what I tell other white dudes that seem to be getting the yellow fever, asian women are just slitty eyed white roasties

Found the triggered white roastie

>qt asians everywhere
>none of them are interested in me
>practically dont exist to white girls

Im not even good enough to fall for the meme

You know why the Philippines is so fucked up? They're ALL hapas.

That depiction of the white gf is so unbelievably delusional.

Not even a yellow fever fag, it's just untrue.

You're blind if you can't see the chinky eyes. Don't let the fair skin fool you

yea... NO.

Latest gen asians have been suckered in by (((entertainment))) industry, and are materialistic whores.

+ if they have managed to come to a western country to study, and are NOT from a rich family, there's a good chance they are a prostitute whore (especially true for the poor asian countries).

If she IS from a rich family, then she will look down on you like a dog.

NONE of those sluts pictured are virgins.

that describes the politics of white women to a t. but sure maybe the country girl thing is a meme

Jokes on anyone who falls for the roast beef colored pussy

nobody wants to touch those ugly goblins m8.
Go back to huffing petrol abo nigger.

That response is idiotic. If Sup Forums believes in traditional gender roles, how can you argue that women staying at home and raising white children didn't contribute just as much as the men did to "building the country"?

get stoned with, kill, marry, fuck

desu this chart would be pretty much same for white women if they took care about their health like in japan.

>Amerimutts thinking they are race experts again
Kek

Those look like public school Asians, they live in middle class homes but have to go to school with nogs so this is the result. Private School Asians are what you want.

Only Asian girls from their hime countries..
Now Chinese girls and Thai are the same, sluts at any age.
Koreans move to America and the first thing they do, fuck a black guy.
So watch out!! Tiny pussy can get dirty!

another roastoid damage control thread, you got BTFO in the last one so you had to make another, pathetic

Its all just a meme. All hot girls have fucked several guys already before marriage nowadays. This is not the early 1900s anymore.

Nope. Get a white woman who is nice, traditional, and a virgin.

>Nope. Get a white woman who is nice, traditional, and a virgin.

Sage, Report, Move on from this off topic filth.

>asians
>hot

Friendly reminder that Asian women are the ultimate solution to the white roastie problem

but user, it is not legal to marry 12 year olds anymore

>12-year-olds
>virgins

They are also ugly as fuck

Wrong

This is why Islam is the Way, girls are traditional, they have top tier lowkey jobs, they children and respect hard working men. They keep their virginity unless they were raised by a dysfunctional family

?

make more haffus

Traditional values are, Jew, not race mixing

Thanks for the offerings, Ahmed. I Crusaded the hell out of the hijabi I took home a few nights ago. Spoke volumes how she hated Islam, and how her father treated her birth mother, all while dicking underaged African girls.

Stop shilling race mixing, Andy Wang

Dysfunctional family in the first place. Real Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah is strictly against disrespecting women and against cuck behavior

no one is claiming asian women are all pure little women wiating to be housewives, but they certainly are more feminine and less slutty than white women

i want a hapa myself, they're hot and kids will be 3/4 white

Why do white genes always fucking lose? In any combo with any race whites seem to lose

So much for the masterrace huh.

Dysfunctional families are extraordinarily common in Islam, due to the prevalence of honor killings and many too fearful to leave and speak out against injustices. Kefala system, treatment of the "abeed" and orphans, official support and harboring of terrorists, honor killings, etc.

My partner that evening outright spoke how the only women who wear the hijab are poorly educated on the Quran or use it to garner political power from self-hating liberals.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that their endorsement for mixed people is infantile?
I always have to point out that if they like an ugly girl just because she's mixed, they must be crazy.
Same for yellow fever.
It should be about liking good looking people.

Be smarter user, use the best available (asian) while looking for better (white cutie)

true

Recessive genes usually linger in the background and are around longer, eventually they'll activate and turn chinks into huwite people.
They're basically nanomachines.

there are white men out there that find these abominations attractive, and would willingly breed them rather than their own women.

I love this shit because it makes the infamous "tradwife white woman" shit her pants and reveal everything she despises about white blokes

I have no fancy for asians, and whites right if you get me gist, but this shit is fucking hilarious. I hope more blokes mix with chinks so I can see more sour cunts running arounr telling men they should improve to be with them while the white bloke already found some poontang. Unwarranted selflove is something which needs to beaten out of women. Whether it's through black eyes and tyrones baby or eternal bitterness and loneliness

None of those traditions would even matter since they’re not the same race.

I WANT TO FUCK THEM ALL OH GOD MAKE MY YELLOW FEVER STOP, I CAN'T HOLD IT

Sauce please

are you that ripped Spain bro who plans to move to Japan? found you again, you can't hide from me

>my kids will be 3/4 white

none of the girls in my pic are ugly

i like hapas not because they are mixed, but because the mix happens to be something i find really attractive. They have the dark hair and eyes against pale skin that I like, but their faces seem less rounded and are a bit more angular, like white people, which i also find attractive

Eurasian women are the final redpill.

That's like trying to find a fucking Unicorn these days. Every white Women i have met is a fucking materialistic whore.

Try telling that the average faggot running around on here and they'll call you an incel for not believing it's the fifties anymore.

Very wise.

next time put Lindsay Lohan on bottom
Or Taylor Swift and her fat moonfaced mother.

The good thing is that many Asian girls will give you rimjobs

>tfw I lost my ass licking Asian affair

I fucked enough of them in college to know otherwise

details please

I'm okay with this as long as I'd get to play with these

what you want to know?

She is on IG jis2u_

Roastoids on suicide watch.

how many Asians have you been sexually involved with?
what percentage of them gave you rimjobs?
how hard was it to talk them into it?
specifically what kind of Asian were they?
why did your affair end?

Absolutely haram but my dicky stiffy uh

how many Asians have you been sexually involved with?
>~8, 2 in Germany and 6 in Asia

what percentage of them gave you rimjobs?
> 1 in Germany and all 6 in Asia
how hard was it to talk them into it?
>not really hard, a few just did it and the Asian girls admire you so they kinda do what you want
specifically what kind of Asian were they?
> Korean, Japanese and thais
why did your affair end?
>dunno just seperated

Half white half asian
fuck off anti-asian roasties.

i see
thanks for the info

how did you get them to do it? did they offer or did you ask? and what about rimmin them?

1>3>4>2

This user is correct

they still don't fantasies about bbc like white girls do
>t. black guy who disgusts asian girls

This.

If you want to cure your Yellow Fever, fuck literally one of them. You're done, that's off the list. Even their hottest women become pretty bland after it.

Asian women are one of two extremes. Either traditional, quiet, and obedient or absolute whores. The former still make up the majority but the latter are from areas which are more affluent and more likely to move to the West where you'll see them.

4 can sit on my face

>but they certainly are more feminine and less slutty than white women
No they're not, stop larping, you fat virgin.

Sounds like a Spartan mother. Great societies are born of demanding mothers. Weak mothers produce niggers and soyboys.

looks latino

This.
A hapa took my virginity. Since then I’ve slept with blonde aryans, blonde kikes, dark-haired Celts, lithe Italians, spry Germans, full-blooded Thais and Koreans... but still nothing turns me on like a hapa. I don’t know if she used hapa witchcraft to steal part of my soul, or if she was simply better at fucking my brains out, but hapa sex is best sex.