(((They))) dont care about us

This song was really written about the Jews.... Wasnt it?

If it was written about whites/blacks/browns in general, it contradicts the earlier 2 michael Jackson songs on his albums regarding black vs White and what is white or black in general.. (Am i white or black?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c93o05SrWzE
m.youtube.com/watch?t=159s&v=902soIf9_o4
youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc
youtube.com/watch?v=wGj8CC7Z2yc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was. He had to do some damage control, but

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me.

Is clearly about (((((them))))).

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

He literally names the kikes in the song.

He's not a faggot that hides. Mike was based.

Yes, I agree.

It's not even a secret MJ was a nazi and down with the JQ. He even wore a red armband without the swastica. Where do you think the pedo charges came from?

I know.. Michael Jackson was a hero...
Minus the arm band? got more official pics? I mean, ive seen the armband but i want pics... Even if its common, ide still like to see it again.

Bump 1

He went to the White house like this.

Bump 2

bump, old news but newfags need the old red pills too

Also, in the Brazilian version

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

>Michael, eles não ligam pra gente.

"Eles" here literally means (((them))).

He was probably redpilled on the Jewish participation on the transatlantic slave trade too.

At least it's understandable since he's been dead for a while.

"Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us"
-Michael Jackson

Why are mike's kids white?

>mike's kids

Hollywood jews had their fingers in him for decades. Their final pubic court case against him failed so they murdered him.

It is not his. Michael was a castrato

Oh come the fuck on

So all thoose pedophile scandals were set up by Jews?

Because MJ was aware about the muttpill and adopted his kids instead.

So instead of making his own he chose to raise another man's children? Seems like a step backwards.

Because even he understood that mutting would be a mistake.

Hollywood parents used to send their kids to Neverland so that they didn't get scooped up by the (((real rapists))).

Michael came to know about the history of the NWO later in his life. After worldwide dealings with elite society and numerous "offers" by them, and from an early age dealing with the characters who operate Hollywood and the music industry, he really only a couple confidants left he could trust, and he was becoming more redpilled than Sup Forums can comprehend. It's apparent he knew he had to keep a lid on it yet sometimes he couldn't help talking out more with subtle and not so subtle references. They grew concerned and he was soon hit with (((charges))).

Probably Michael was woke and loved Hitler.

Are there still any of those YouTube videos of him saying subtle redpilled shit to try and get a crumb across?

Read this pic: and this one attached.

MJ is king. MJ is life.

Kikes, mudslides (Nation of Islam) and nigger doctors took him from us.

CHAMONAAAHHHH!!!L

I don't have the list at hand. They're out there and on hooktube.

The Jews made him censor the part of the song that goes" Jew me, sue me, kick me kike me" for radio and TV.

This.

Here's a quote from the horse's mouth (ADL).
>Abraham Henry Foxman, National Director of the Anti-Defamation League from 1987 to 2015.

Reminder. This one will be new to many of you. Kek spoke through Michael and Michael through Kek. The toy from 1987. Back of box that explains incoming.
>1/2

Prophesy of Sup Forums from Kek -> Jackson in 1987.

Jew me
Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me
Kike me
But don't you black or white me.

Yes it was about the Jews and they responded by convincing people he was a peadofile.

Michael jackson was white and based.
He also had a nazi uniform collection.

can some draw genius meme tookie?

"This toad may be cold, but he can turn a weakling into a man I'm told."

>ie. Kek + Sup Forums

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=c93o05SrWzE

Michael Jackson was Based

Truly the king of Pop and could have changed the world if Jews didn't ruin him

>tfw old cunt
feelsbadman
>tfw saw based MJ in Sydney for the HIStory tour 1996
feelsgoodman

Always wanted to see Freddie mercury or Michael Jackson live

m.youtube.com/watch?t=159s&v=902soIf9_o4

yeah Freddie would have been awesome
>that live aid Wembley performance
youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc

I would give my first born child to be in the crowd when he did the vocals with them.

wow, that's something else. I've always thought he was a really bright and intriguing guy. Didn't know about the Jew/Hitler stuff til I came to Sup Forums though

The fact that Sup Forums is in complete agreement on Michael Jackson warms my heart

Checked.

So Sup Forums worship black people now ?

Only ones who are Based

Michael Jackson is based, kys faggot

Speaking for myself, I recognize patterns among groups but I judge people as individuals. Ideology and personality are much more important to me than simple skin color.

by the accounts of the people who knew him most he was an exceptionally righteous and tender person. there are endless videos of his friends and former employees defending his character and claiming he was the victim of a smear campaign/conspiracy. ironically this is the exact same as with hitler. the fact that both characters are needlessly mocked and relentlessly smeared years after their deaths is pretty telling

kys

MJ was white though, the jews turned him black using black magic

Didnt MJ have one of the most impressive private collection of WW2 nazi artifacts and all that?

One of very rare based niggers

His family is black, God turned him white, but then the jews used black magic to fuck him up into a zombie

Michael Jackson liked to suck and jerk off little white boy dicks. And little black ones when he had to.

Stop with the fucking bullshit "based" threads about him. It's possible to be a psycho pedo nigger and not like Jews.

almost certain I remember him saying something like this on CNN or whatever. It was about the time he was running to the Caribbean and shit and the sex charges were really ramping up. Crazy to read it now and realize just how much celebs of that era were twisted and manipulated. Treated as pawns. Even worse. Court Jesters that got the Rancor if they weren't towing the line.

MJ was chemically castrated by his dad and some corrupt doctor in his tweens.
He was unable to produce offspring so he bought sperm and a mother to carry the child.

But no pics exist

(((Probably)))

Chaim, why so angry? Missing your foreskin?

> much more important to me than simple skin color
LOLOLOL can't believe I will hear that here

LOL what are you smoke ?

Checked, but proof? Redpill? Screncap? Theory?

I hate kikes more than you do, Achmed. Jackson liked to rape little white boys. Maybe that makes someone based in Berlin but not where I'm from.

Hey Thaicunt, where's Max or what his name was and killing Soros? He failed like your b8 rice nigger

>So Sup Forums worship black people now ?
Sup Forums has always worshiped black cock lurk moar

I never knew Monkey Jackson was so redpilled.

No more replies to (((you)))

Oh horseshit. He was a fag pedo who got two White people to make White babies for him.

Well, Sup Forums isn't just one person. I come on here daily but maybe 5 max out of ~200 threads are even of interest to me. There's a pretty healthy diversity of opinion here if you look past the memes.

Yes.

t. (((Actual Shill)))

his (((accuser)))

youtube.com/watch?v=wGj8CC7Z2yc

does that sound more like a father of a molested child or a sniveling kike conspiring on a power play?

Delete this post or else

But that's simply not true. It was never proven and the charges were dropped later on. Not like it matters now since he got killed anyway.

Funny how all the widely successful artists commit suicide or just happen to have an accident of some sorts the moment they start badmouthing the record industry overlords, isn't it?

Why don't you moonwalk out of here you fucking shill, REEEEEEEEEE.

>MJ dies
>race relations go to shit
Coincidence, I think not

In fact one of the criteria requirements for being a cucked racist jew hating loser is to be a pedo psycho. All pol is just psycho pedo losers.

Im an oldfag, somewhere in the early 90s there was a documentation on it, they used his voice and his speaking voice and compared it to castrated male speak patterns and frequency and it fit.
I read it online over the years a few times.
But of course its just a theory, impossible to proof but not unlikely given his very high speaking voice and his insane father.
I think we established that MJ was hardly a pedo just a child in a mans body trying to "save" other famous children.
he got played by execs and powerful people.
Also Jackson owned too much of Sony, he was insanely powerful in his prime. Thats why he had to go.

The real father of those kids is Mark Lester, the guy who played Oliver Twist in the musical. I'm not even memeing lads.
>Pic related

Will you be my mature German daddy?

Not to mention the (((accuser))) admitted to lying later. Crumbling into the swamp like all the other opportunists targeting Jackson. (((Who))) put them up to shilling is the bigger question.

Bobby Fischer also spoke about Jews taking down Jackson, audio captured on some of his old rants.

Michael was red pilled even before 99% of Sup Forums was born. When you have to deal with Jews on a daily base, since your childhood, it tends to fuck with you.

truth or righteousness are just counter semitism goldberg. it doesnt mean you will have to go straight into the oven just because people find out what actually happened

No, traps are gay. And im not gay, i like the feminine form and not some butchered man who thinks hes a chick.
But godspeed to you brother. may you find happiness.

and im not mature at all, just old compared to people here. In my mind im still 16 and will probably always stay like that.

He was a fucking psycho who mutilated his face beyond recognition and couldn't sleep without anesthesia. That he was in the music business and got to understand the kikes is not mutually exclusive.

>Pizzagate real; MJ a saint.

This is the state of /pol

I'm female, naturally :( I look like a tranny?

>some butchered man who thinks hes a chick

really activates the old almonds

>He was a fucking psycho who mutilated his face beyond recognition and couldn't sleep without anesthesia.
And this proves that he was a nonce? The absolute state of your logic, get fucked, you're glowing.

this is a proper redpilling opportunity

lets do this

This. Think about who he really came across. Top of the top in his orbit. The rumors that he was propositioned many times by the elite of elites (think occult) to join in their debauchery (and where blackmail evidence can occur) are a lot more understood in how it's probably all true now that Sup Forums has wised up to pedogate/occult. He never did. He despised those society even while he knew he was still playing a role for them. Neverland Ranch was a sanctuary to save kids not harm them.

You broke the (((Reddit+JIDF))) detection needle.

Sure it was morons

Lord Janner accused of child sex abuse wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being cleared of molesting a child
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html

MJ transcends race

PAHAHAHAHA

Lord Janner accused of child sex abuse wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being cleared of molesting a child

Thats nice honey. ANd I dont know everytime someone "female" posts a pic on 4 chan its almost always a guy who needs attention.

Be careful with what you post. Some people can easily erase that stuff you painted on the pic to hide your face.

And btw. I live n Germany and have no fucking plans to move to the plastic country called the US. Im sorry.