Reminder that shit like this is what awaits America if they give up anymore of their gun rights

Reminder that shit like this is what awaits America if they give up anymore of their gun rights.

It won't stop with semi-autos, they would come for manual repeaters and guns that just happen to look spooky (See what happened to the RPR in some Australian states).

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/29/recent-brazilian-diy-full-auto-pistol/
diagnosiskevin.com/posts/americans-and-their-guns
armamentresearch.com/pa-luty-9mm-submachine-guns/
amazon.com/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-9mm-Submachine/dp/0873649834
youtube.com/watch?v=n_qIjrzgXtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me crazy, but gun control only works in Australia because it doesn’t border any countries. Gun control won’t work in the United States because we border Mexico. If we can’t keep the illegal aliens and their drugs out, how are we going to keep their guns out?

Can someone post what some guns being made in California look like now to get around regulations?

nobody wants to go to your shitty, unruly, nasty, rude, shitty country full of literal criminal genetics and abbo subhuman niggers.

that's what austrailia is. criminal assholes and niggers, the country. plus kangaroos. go fuck yourselves, you fucking subhuman low IQ sacks of shit.

We know that. That's why there will be a war before they ban ar15s

It won't even stop there.
The anti-gun authoritarians always go after non-lethal weapons once guns are banned.
The only possible reason for this is to create a culture of helplessness that enables the government to interfere in every aspect of its citizens' lives.

Why anglos country are so anti-guns?

What do you think?

Here's another kneeslapper, this time from Western Australias state gun laws.

Jesus christ just end us

this author comes across as such a whinny little bitch
>my political opponents aren't playing fair
>flips table

>my political opponents aren't playing fair
>bins knife
we don't into stiff upper lip here m8

France should invade England so they stop being cucks and bring back the "Assize of Arms" where it's illegal to not bear arms.

This?

not advocating acceptance
just urging against impotent rage directed at inanimate objects

Gun control doesn't work. Drug dealers can just offer some steel worker a couple thousands of bucks to make a simple gun; and he'll eventually get good enough that he'll make guns that are as good or even better than mass manufactured.

Brazil is a good example of how ineffective gun ban is. Drug dealers aren't looking for shitty Taurus pistols, they want reliable handmade guns. Eventually the craftsmen get good enough they start making 1000rpm submachine guns that never jam, and other things that are even prohibited in US can be easily acquired.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/29/recent-brazilian-diy-full-auto-pistol/

>works
m8 of mine explained this once
diagnosiskevin.com/posts/americans-and-their-guns

>Between 1996 and 1997, the Australian federal government “bought back” and destroyed over six hundred thousand weapons. You might have heard people say that the rate of murders involving firearms fell sharply once there weren’t as many firearms around.

>The rate of murders involving firearms fell sharply.

>Hopefully that sentence raises a massive red flag in your head. There are eight words in it when there should only be six. Why would someone have to include the words “involving firearms”? Surely the sudden reduction in the number of firearms floating around had to have an effect on the rate of murder in general.

>As it turns out, it didn’t. The murder rate in Australia stayed the same. The missing gun murders were replaced on a roughly one-to-one basis with murders using knives or other sharp instruments. Similarly, the rate of suicides using firearms fell. The rate of suicide did not. Tragically, those suicidal Australians who no longer had the means to shoot themselves ended up performing some other act of fatal, self-directed violence.

>that smg in the link...
>want.png

This. People who are determined to do harm towards themselves or others, will do so through any means necessary. Be it legal firearms, illegal firearms, knives or bare hands, people will always harm other people.

Make your own.

armamentresearch.com/pa-luty-9mm-submachine-guns/
amazon.com/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-9mm-Submachine/dp/0873649834

Anyone got that chart of "Prohibited weapons" in Australia?

google does

Gun control is more effective because of it, but look at how huge australia's effective sea border is, and how easy it is to smuggle drugs and shit in.

Gun control always works. It's just you are delusional about it's purpose.

If he shot the butch and shitted on her still warm remains as she deserved he would be called violent nutjob.

In australia all guns that dont require a action after each round is fired, so pump of a shotgun or a bolt action. But you cant have any sort of pistol unless you get a liscense which is a pain in the ass thing to do. And im pretty sure they cant hold over ten rounds

>8 rounds in 8 seconds

Thats some peasant tier shit right there.

It should be the exact same in the usa so the hillbilly bigfoot hunters can dtill have their rifles for blowing deers brains off but a phycopath can have a fucking heavy machine gun

all fudds will hang on the DOTR

DAT BRRT SOUND!

Wow that is shit tier propaganda. I take it this was used in the 90's after the ban and buybacks?

Be that as it may, the 10 round mag thing is retarded. Making a higher capacity mag would simply require making a hole in the bottom of the old one, filling it up in the place where the mag is supposed to end, get a better spring and you've just unlocked your mag.

Nope, this was actually very recent.
Our lefties and gungrabbers have been in a panic since 2012 when they found out that more people in Australia own more guns that ever previously, and when a relatively inexpensive and actual reliable 1887 clone hit the market they directed their attention into banning it.

The result was huge sales and the Adler became an iconic gun because of the controversy.

Seriously? That pretty damn interesting.

Kate Brown already passed this bill in Oregon and it violates several amendments and full articles of both the state's and nation's constitution.

Come and take them.

I dare you.

I double dog dare you

youtube.com/watch?v=n_qIjrzgXtU
Here's a report from the (((ABC))) on it from back in 2016.
Gives you an idea of the spergout we had over it

How the fuck did that happen? Can it be rolled back?

Gun control doesn’t work anywhere, you stupid faggot

*sighs*
Jesus fucking christ I hope Trump doesn't cave or that is our future. I'm still floored they were calling it a military weapon in that report.

It can but the question is will it.
It seems like a lot of judges and judicial officials are deciding just not to do anything about flagrant disregard for the law.

I don't get that picture, what a bunch of faggots. I can shoot 10 rounds in 10 seconds with my lee enfield.

Out of curiosity, are you guys allowed even stripper clips? Mag capacity on single action rifles?

Our gun laws are quite lax when it comes to bolt action rifles / lever action shot guns as it should be. Pistols and semi automatic rifles are a bit harder to obtain.

>are you guys allowed even stripper clips?

Yes, i can also have ammo sent to my house.

>Mag capacity on single action rifles?

15 mag limit.

>how do we keep their guns out?
>their guns

ALL THE GUNS ARE YOUR YOU IMPORTED THEM TO THE WORLD YOU FAGGOT!!!

YOU ENTER A CONFLICT IN BUM FUCKN NOWHERE,LEAVE YOUR WEAPON THERE CAUSE IT IS CHEAPER TO SHIP EM TO THE PLACE,BUT MORE EXPENSIVE TO SHIP THEM BACK

When we leave them their it becomes their guns now doesn't it? Doesn't matter where they originally came from. Possession is 9/10th of the law or so they say. Faggot neck yourself.

>15 mag limit
KEK

Round"

that's not the part that matters - what matters is the demon sheckelers in charge can lord it over you tiny rats and strip you naked while they carry at will and their rhoided slaven guards bounce your heads off the pavement and into the clinker for fun

I like that shotgun.

>Yes, i can also have ammo sent to my house.

Fuck, Aussies have it better than Australia, the one thing I will always envy gun owners from countries with no gun rights is how relaxed it must feel knowing that the liberal hoards have finished with you and don't even know you exist.

meant to say better than California

>with you and don't even know you exist.

We now have more guns then we did Pre Arthur at 1million+ (massacre that got us fucked up). We now have gun lobbies, and people in the parliament representing the shooters and fishers of Australia. Taking guns from us won't be as easy as it once was, especially with the amount of funding the lobbies get.

Cops here are scumbags and don't like us owning guns, but they can go fuck themselves.

We are the new SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>Kate Brown already passed this bill in Oregon
and 6 gorillion died

The high water mark of gun control was in the mid 90s. Back then they could still find a “gun owner who supports gun control”. At this juncture every gun owner knows what the gun grabbers want is total civilian disarmament so their “divide and conquer” tactics don’t work and notice they have not been able to advance a gun grabber position in 20 years. The pendulum has swung and no amount of kike media pushing is going to change it.

That roland browne looks (and sounds) jewish

>We are the new SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I'm actually worried about the future of America, and I am fucking stuck here in Japan with fuck all to do about the recent hysteria, I want to stock up ofn AR mags and ARs for life. I have to wait another year and a half, Shit I hope my country is still there when I get back.

>MFW I will live to see Australia UNKEK itself.

Godspeed cunts.

>Literally trying to ban a lever-action.
>Lever-action.
>A gun from 1837.

I fucking can't. Get your shit together, Straya.

>I'm actually worried about the future of America

Don't be, and if you continue to be worried do something about it. Join a lobby like the GOA since the NRA are literal jew-bags that aided in the discussion of banning bump stocks, and you can also donate to aid them in the political sector.

300 million guns in the US, no matter what they do they will never get rid of them all especially since almost half that number are illegal / not registered. And you also have a right to own guns as stated in the Constitution which again is another reason why changing the law or getting rid of guns is almost impossible.

Any government that forced it's law abiding civilians to get rid of their guns are a dictator.

They can try, but lever action shotguns are very easy to get, just have a mag limit. It also does not help you have fucking morons making YT videos on how to modify them to get the full sized capacity magazine.

Keep that shit to yourself, fucking attention whore.

Check the video of the guys in the Philippines making “custom 1911s” in the damn jungle THAT THEY IMPORT INTO THE US because they are custom made and sell for more than factory guns made here. Think about it, made by hand in the jungle. Sell for $1,500 and up.

Here too, lever-action are less regulated than pump-action shotguns, despite having the exact same firepower. In what way is lever-action less practical than pump-action ? I see no difference.

Politicians are just brain dead morons, mate. Who have no knowledge of guns and probably never shot one.

>it's scary looking so it's more dangerous

ya but will mags and AR lowers be able to get easily in 18 months, that's when I come back, the wait is fucking kiling me, I will become debt-free in September so then I can finally save all of my money for myself so maybe then online I'll start my mag collection, is a hundred good for life?

Also, fuck the GOA, they are a good statement but don't fucking do anything, your money should be going to the Second Amendemt Foundation and the Trump campain (maybe)

First off fuck it just ban gunpowder. No bullets for the gun. This would promote the creation of energy weapons. That’s right a blaster. Do you know how many school kids you can kill on one charge and a backup battery with a blaster? A lot.
Secondly school shootings are good because they keep killing white people who everyone hates and also just killing more young people is the only way to stop climate change.

>they are a good statement but don't fucking do anything, your money should be going to the Second Amendemt Foundation and the Trump campain (maybe)

I hope you don't just preach and actually do it yourself, the stronger your lobbies are the harder the lefty cock suckers will have to fight and drag themselves through broken shards of glass.

Never give up your rights, we never had gun rights and that's what got us fucked up. Hold onto them and aid your god damn gun lobbies.

Banning lever guns... Wtf.

>Semi-autos
No one will actually come for these. We have more semi-autos than people in the US. What might happen, if anything, is legislation will be made for school safety procedures and certain "no-tolerance" policies will be enacted. Oh well, our school systems are shit anyway.

So you’ve met an Australian too, I see? Hahah yeah they are the worst humans. Worse than niggers and Muslims and kikes. I’m ashamed that they are even considered white.

Well then it never really passed and you don't have to abide by it.
Federal jurisdiction supersedes contradictory law. 2nd amendment is absolute.

Abos are peaceful most of the time.

>australia

any country with these little niggers needs guns
full auto