Was this really necessary?

Go where you belong

why are you asking the obvious user

Holy shit, I was planning to let this show complete and then marathon it but I don't think my dick will let me.

Yes.

I doubt she could work from the floor, so probably.

This was absolutely necessary. What the hell is wrong with you?

Was this thread really necessary?

I'd rather just see the shot from Aoba's perspective. The close up on her butt takes me out of it.

How many animators died for that ass?

Of course.

Character establishment is extremely vital to the story

No, but it makes my peepee hard.

I want to hug a naked Yun and tell her everything's going to be ok.

Good lord. I guess I'm gonna start watching this show. Has a deep plot.

Yes.

yes, it was.

Pretty sure the first half of it was actually from Aoba's perspective; that's just where her eyes were focused. For some reason.

ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass

Oh, my God, no! Pointer? He's starting again! I got... I got chills again! Write his name down again! Oh...

Yes. Pantsu tracking camera is the future of animation, not the cgi-shit.

It was reference to S1.

Like poetry.

You also see her ass being smaller now implying less bodyfat, creating curious commentary on corporate life toll on body.

Just how fucking dense are you? This is characterization through erotic expression. How else are we meant to know what kind of character Kou is without this scene? It deftly communicates that she's comfortable enough in her own skin enough to sleep in a public space in her panties. Framing the sequence from Aoba's perspective also tells us that she's fixated on her ass and pussy, telling us she's a total lesbian. Learn basic cinematography and thematic communication before you post, retard.

Would she feel comfortable if there were males around?

Have you seen how embarrassed she just from getting her pics taken?

I'd assume she would get even more embarrassed when men are around.

I think I'll start filtering threads named like "was this really necesary?"

yes, very

also this

Why not

vital

yeah look at him he is fucking gay

>kissanime

>Was this really necessary?
>"was this really necesary?
Merchandisers are part of the production committee, so yes, it is necessary to help sell character goods. At least this show isn't like Isekai Smartphone where stuffed animals are forced into the plot because merchandisers want to sell a line of plushies starting with that tiger spirit and ending with plushie versions of all the characters.

did you actually read what I posted?

All necessary.

For any other viewer? No. For otaku who eat it up? Yes.

ITT: Snappy answers to stupid questions