The only real redpill is nihilism. Life is pointless, thus, all your concerns...

The only real redpill is nihilism. Life is pointless, thus, all your concerns, struggles and political opinions are equally pointless.

Most of you know this to be true deep down inside of you. Everything else is a selection of bluepills.

Life, my ladies and gentlemen, is a meme.

Show your real flag

sage

Yeah, why not.

Its not like it matters, lol.

Nihilism is babbys first black pill. If you were really nihilistic you would mcfucking kill yourself.

But you're not, you're a manic depressive hedonist and too scared to cash out of life.

Sorry bucko, but Christianity is the real readpill. Islam + Christianity; bastion of hope for a world without juden. We just have to settle down and stop bickering because of jewy plots against each other

No. Then you don’t understand nihilism. It does not warrant any kind of behavior. Killing yourself or staying alive is equally meaningless.

try dmt m8, you'll find meaning.
every religion in history has references to it.
what is there to lose eh?

False. A true nihilist would kill themselves ASAP to avoid perpetuating meaninglessness and overall suffering/futility.

Nihilism is a cloak for being unprincipled and degenerate and excusing it as "lol fuck it anyway we're mortal"

Already did, bror.

and you're not the least bit curious?
some glint of mystery left in the universe to explore?

Nah ->

Look, nihilism is not a flat circle. It is a base level realization of the reality. Of truth.

It doesn’t mean that every single decision I make has to be derived from nihilism. Life is practical, sometimes it is amazing, but does it hold any real meaning? No.

nihilism is the realization that god is dead. the great meaning in the universe is gone, and we killed him. we're now in chaotic times trying to find meaning again. its completely natural to feel that way. and granted, hedonists use "nihilism" to excuse their degeneracy, but theres more to it than that.

>Citing your own dodgy bullshit
>Being a fucking burnout loser who has crashed his dopaminic reward systems and now life is le meaningless so let me back rationalize

you cant prove that it doesnt hold any real meaning though.

and by believing and trusting and acting in a way as if life DOES have meaning WILL make you fulfilled in the long run, so there is SOMETHING to it.

Wew glad you have it all figured out man, thank you for opening my eyes, I shall end it all now.

God is schrodingers deity. Is he dead or is he not? You don't know until you open the box by blowing your fucking brains out.

The rest is pseudo intellectual fluff designed for emasculated layabouts to excuse their failures.

>nihilism
>redpill

This is my point. You choose to believe in something, to create meaning. You swallow the blue pill, for convenience.

It does actually. You probably do not get enough sunlight and have a vitamin d deficiency which is causing your depression.

Edgy, when did you turn 14 again?

You choose to believe in nothing to excuse a void.

Meaning is an inherently biological deterministic feature, the abandonment of it is not.

Do you think the stag thinks, what am I doing? No, it fucks the doe, it battles other stag, it evades predation.

You live a life of such comfort and ill begotten dopamine that you can question this feature as a bug and not a purpose.

I’m not even remotely depressed.

Or, alternatively, we have developed to a point where we can unlock unproductive truths.

Oy vey, you so silly, fellow white man.
What do you say, life has no purpose? That is not a true I might say.
Your duty before all the humankind is to create a new life, find a job, and to have spree on Fridays.
Don`t be stupid, g.., fellow white man.

No, you've pulled the wool over your eyes to see them no longer because you have no hunger, you've been satiated into a stupor.

Someone else will fight, fuck, and determine the future through this feature. Your abandoning of it is not profound or enlightened but rather dull and naive.

You argument is borderline ad hominem and highly speculative.

I’ve struggled, at times. I’ve drifted around. I enjoy life, and I conduct myself in a moral manner.

I don’t think it is profound. That’s your choice of wording. A demogogic strategy. I think truth very often is in the front of us, but we conveniently look away. Because truth is unpleasant.

Lol, you goatfuckers think you’re better than kikes. You’ll be gassed with them.

There is no afterlife either.

this entire post has a complete lack of reason. There is not a single argument, only name-calling.
I didn't know people could be as anti-intellectual as this.

Nihilism does not preclude fighting or fucking either. Nihilism precludes nothing.

That a bunch of matter coincidentally smashed together to create life does not give it a 'higher meaning'. Biological functions are just an extension of the coincidence.

Yet the participation will not change one instance - we all are mortal and after death there is nothing. So no matter what you do, no matter what you think, no matter what others think. In the end, you disappear.

So, given this, I might say that you have are free to do whatever your want, don`t let anyone make you think otherwise. You want to saw the seed which will shape the future of this world? Go for it. You want to leave in peace, having no affairs with modern society? Go for it.
Whatever makes your existence less pointless to yourself is good and brings no harm in it.

And the biggest, most btfoing redpill is this retort:

So?

this isn't even a retort, this is literally the same conclusion as the OP

Genghis Khan once said the secret to happiness was:

>Chasing and killing your enemies
>Seizing their horses and women
>Hearing the lamentations of their wives and daughters
>Sucking on their cherry-like nipples and fucking theme

It wasn’t Conan the Barbarian who,said,this.

Learn for Genghis you soyboy nihilist faggot.

Braingasm

Faggot

Whatever makes you happy, user

>Killing yourself or staying alive is equally meaningless.
but you prefer to be alive and not in pain, amrite?

You know nothing of nihilism

>nihilism

Babys first philosophy.

Reach some Neitzche and Kant. And if you think either of them are nihilists kys.

Man has a natural, innate curiosity to understand its own roots and endeavour to get to the bottom of it. Our abilities and potential are impressive, and it's a waste not to employ them.

>Oy vey give up my fellow white people

I’ve read both, extensively. Neither are nihilist, you are right.

Really, that's what gave you a "braingasm"? You're just a simple-minded cunt, Wegie faggot.

Its funny how to mention Kant and Kant’s biggest hater by the way. Nietzsche enjoyed toying and trolling with Kantian tenets.

You could learn a lot from Genghis, Dmitry. Plummeting brith rates and numerous deaths from alcohol poisoning (aftershave) are hardly signs of a healthy society.

>arguing with a bunch of triggered brainlets about why to seize life and the opportunity presented before them

You know what, no thanks. I'm going to play the game and fuck your types out of women and resources while you complain about how useless it all is and end up in dead ends.

Yeah, because simplicity is beautiful.

Saged for being this much of a faggot. Also, the only redpill is the redpill. Nihilism is faggotry like all other things.

Aww looks like someone finally hit puberty

«The only redpill is the redpill». This literally means nothing. 100% circular and tautological.

I`ll write it in my notebook, thanks
I`m not saying that you should abandon your life goals and just brag how pointless it all is. Do whatever makes you feel stronger and happy while you can. That`s it.

You are wrong user, what you do only has worth to yourself you give worth to something and then you struggle to get it, even if it may be useless or pointless to others, in life there is always one metric, time.
The simple reality is that you have no reason to kill yourself nihilistic or not, you are going to eventually wind up dead, so why not stay for the ride and see where it takes you? it very likely is more entertaining that the void that awaits after death so why the hell not.
Aside from that you can't affect the world while dead, so even from a biological reproduction of the species perspective it doesn't make sense to reproduce becouse eventually all humans will die, but regardless nature has designed us to go against our ultimate fate to seize our lives for ourselves and not only be pawns to god and the forces that move men.

Beauty is just some romantic construct though, right? Shouldn't really exist to a nihilist. Keep being simple and blow your brains out, we won't miss you.

Of course beauty can exist within the framework of nihilism.

No thanks, I have no plans killing myself.

>keep being simple
>if you see that life has no end meaning then you want to kill yourself
pls.

No, because earlier you said
> Everything else is a selection of bluepills.
which means that what you conveniently would call 'beautiful' are just useless novelty, just bluepills. Nihilism is just laziness, because getting up and doing something is too hard, why find things that actually make you produce dopamine and adrenaline and make you feel great? Nihilism is to wanking as (insert superior philosophy here) is to fucking.

Whatever Ivan.

i agree , black pill is best pill .

I’m not lazy. I fuck. I have children. I see beauty. But do I see meaning in all this? Nah. Especially not as an individual. My children are individuals too. Their children will be individuals.

And so on.

You can’t seem to construct any arguments without surrendering to ad hominem. You also assume things about my persona.

I would lick that asshole until my tongue falls off.
Whats the matter with me.

>Life is pointless
The meaning of life is to fulfill your role as a beast. Eat, drink, seek pleasure, protect your kin. Live life as close to nature as possible, and you will feel that it has meaning.

Nihilism is for urban soyboys and underage edgelords

Nihilism is the BIGGEST BLUEPILL you could ever get.
>Keep being nihilistic my dude hehehehe life has no meaning heheeh let me take care of the world for you

If what you say were to be true, then why do you care so much about what we believe in? What does it matter then? Isn't that pointless?

This is why I really dislike atheists.

You're even using a lazy definition of the word 'meaning'. Is there absolutely nothing after death and is the universe finite? Quite possibly, perhaps more than likely. But what we do know is that our species has come so far since we crawled out of the muck that that humanity can become exponentially more incredible. This drive and curiosity that we have is just as natural and inborn as our laziness, and even if one thinks nothing of it, it's unnatural to not be persistent about it.

But since you're implying that I'm some dumb ape who must resort to ad hominem, I'd counter by noting that you and your nihilistic views are especially niggerlike.

We could if you guys just gtfo of our homelands.
Take them back!

Yes OP, just do what you enjoy we all gonna die. The most important thing in life is that you enjoy your time.

Pass on your genes bruh.
Literally the point of all life.

In a realistic sense, the only meaning you will ever come to is your biological paradigm. Is your hunger or thirst meaningful? Even if it is not intellectually meaningful to you, consider this:
If an outside observer where to keep you in a cell without water for 3 days, and then gave you access to a large body of drinkable water, what would he observe you doing?
In that moment, would your assertions that thirst is meaningless mean anyhting to him? Or would he judge by your actions that thirst was very meaningful to you?
lf we extrapolate this thought experiment further so the observer watches all living beings, not just humans, what conclusion would he come to when pondering what the ultimate goal of all our collective endevarous was?

You nucleic acids propagating themselves is all the meaning you need. The fact that these processes happen is a lot more significant than why they happen.

>Life is pointless, thus, all your concerns, struggles and political opinions are equally pointless.
But that is just wrong.

>Most of you know this to be true deep down inside of you.
I don't, it is what I believed when I was younger, but it turned out to be a completely idiotic Idea.
Even through the veil of chaos, there are things that truly matter a real nihilist would give up on life, it is pointless anyway, so why suffer though it?

>but you prefer to be alive and not in pain
I'm pretty sure that being alive is a necessary condition for feeling any pain at all, brainlet.

so delusional and emotional, kek

hahahahaahaha
but no seriously you have to be ove 18 years old to post here

>It's the dumb teenager who misunderstood Nietzsche

Considering you get reincarnated after you die it's probably a good idea to make the world a better place for your children.

>Pass on your genes bruh.
>Literally the point of all life.

it's not a point of life but it's your decision to believe it's point of life.

checked

i feel sorry for everyone in this thread who will also eventually come to this conclusion once the majority of their life is over

> Life is a MeMe.
Agreed.
> Life is meaningless.
If life is a meme how can it be meaningless?
>FEAR THE MEME GODS YOU IMBECILE

I grew out of that meme when I was 18...

Life is what you make of it, you only live once. Don’t make decisions you’ll regret later, you have an infinite amount of time to be a nihilist after you die.

WTF, THE UNIVERSE KNOWS I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.

>it's not a point of life
It is what NATURE tells you to do

It also knows you're a homo

dang

Ah, so lets live like niggers?

It's your decision to obsess about bizarre artefacts of our logic structure instead of learning about the real world.
Your betting me 20$f or me to tell you your favourite flavour of ice cream.
A bet I can never win because you can change your favourite flavour of ice cream as you see fit.
Because just like there is no universal definition for a favourite ice cream flavour, there is no universal definition of "meaning of life".
Well done, you're so smart.

The European beast isn't an African beast.

I would say living a life according to your natural urges is niggerlike.

We are ze nihilists. We believe in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing!

Exactly. Hence, a bluepill.

The redpill hurts, yes.

Working for free, heh, Dr. Mindfuckelstein?

All of our urges and desires, whether intellectually stimulating or not, are natural because we're not separate from nature. But some behaviours are niggerish and some are not. If you like nihilism, fine, but if you can't defend it and want to quibble over semantics then I don't think you've given a lot of thought to it.

Some types of pain go beyond life or death or the body itself.

Why should I take the nihilism pill?

Congratulations I just destroyed your retarded worldview and saved you from existential despair.

nihilism is fucking bluepilled. It interferes with your ability to live a happy life. It's true that life is meaningless, but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't care about anything or living happily. What you should care about is your - and your family's wellbeing and do decisions based on that. You can decide to live your life or you can decide not to participate, other one is going to make you feel good in the end and other one is not. You can either dwell in your nihilism or you can take the self-improvement pill and live your life to its fullest potential.

If you're going to try nihilism, don't stop halfway. Make sure you go full circle or else you're gonna be in hell.

right is hedonism which can spawn from nihilism but it's not true nihilism

That picture on the right is literally me. KEK