twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got banned after this.

Aqua

Also
>youtu.be/MiOE8KaMFBg
Better way to watch what you try to post OP

Who's "aqua"

>sargon is irrelevant
>which is why I enter his stream and talk one sidedly to him for 3 hours with 50 of my friends

Who is Joy Sparkles? Is tge latest shitshow worth listening to?

>irrelevant
No one said that
>talk
Shitpost is talking now
>with 50 of my friends
Ah, yeah... friends, like internet friends, right?
No

but has anyone actually found out is he is a quadroon or if he’s just lying so he has a diversity blanket to pull over himself to deflect all accusations of racism

why are you still posting this whore and not best girl ?

Alt Hype said he thinks its probably bullshit based on a clip that Sargon had uploaded of his parents: youtube.com/watch?v=IrRsJ3sjZLw

He is black, if not, why is his son black?
Sorry Destiny, I don't buy the ethical CP thing

We need to try and get some far lefties like contrapoints on the show.

i noticed he was highly evasive when anglin brought it up on baked alaska’s channel

he is officially a cuck, he has a stepkid

t Liberalist

I believe he originally said his grandfather was African. Sargon's dad looks olive, middle Eastern or Italian

Best explanation is Sargon's grandfather is from North Africa, probably Egypt. At first he told the truth and let people misunderstand for his own benefit, but then he lied and said he was black outright

or maybe he really was black and his dad was just white for a mulatto

his dads probably just the child of expats or something fucking autistic like that

>my dog was born in a hutch therefore it is a rabbit

Sargon stated that his grandfather was Mediterrannean, which he tied into the blackness claim by saying that black hair makes you non-white. Him being Mediterrannean is confirmed by the fact that he also talked about "muh moors" being proof that anything south of Norway is 100% black.

>except by revolution or consent of the states.
So either go to war or convince the rest of the states to allow it

What stream was it that Sargon ran away and who did he flee from? Im 2hrs in the Anglin Sargon stream on Baked Alaska

the only way things get accomplished are through violence or threat of violence

this one

youtube.com/watch?v=eJkaVFwYokU

Not necessarily. Sargon was making the argument that a state can't secede from the union but they can, if the rest of the states allow it.

>14-15
>cp

Molymeme is getting requests to come on IBS, including from JF

usually you cant subjugate people without threat of violence

I don't think he said he was Mediterranean, just that he looked like it

Sargon's claim that he is 1/4 black is as old as time so you shouldn't use his rationale from his "define white" meme which he literally came up with yesterday to explain it

Molymeme vs Enoch or Fuentes on the JQ

Tonight we have
Fuentes vs RC Maxwell - Ethnic Nationalism
Monday, 2/19/18 at 9pm EST
Baked Alaska Show

what we have for the week? i stopped following the thread because of work

>RC Maxwell
Who dat?

>9pm EST
that's 3am here ffs

>fuentes

literally who

youtube.com/watch?v=vBLrargEVsw

>3 hours of a tranny shouting at a soy-boy over some irrelevant bullshit with special guest Keemstar from worldstar hip-hop
So this is the power of the alt-right.

>making a thread when nothing is going on
>no links in the OP

Some faggot kid

watch Fuentes vs Fat Boomer Kike
youtube.com/watch?v=jqsPUQfOFhU&t=9614s

>I don't think he said he was Mediterranean, just that he looked like it
That wouldn't really explain his obsession with moors being proof the Mediterrannean isn't white. I think he knows what his grandfather's heritage is but chooses not to acknowledge it for the sake of not having to admit defeat.

>secession is impossible
>okay why?
>WOW I CAN'T EVEN, EDUCATE YOURSELF
You acted like a sperg at the end, but this is still pathetic on his part.

This show was such boring faggoty trite shit-garbage. Fuck you Andy.

Thanks. Timestamp of defeat + who he ran from?

He just left this stream to "get a cup of tea" and he was pathrtic all stream.

>if the rest of the states allow
>subjugate
You aren't as smart as you think you are, Sarg'n.

He didn't run away. His dinosaur hatched so he had to go. Come on, man. You can't expect a man to put political discussion above his video game dinosaur.

Tuesday something along the lines of bloodsports with anti-bloodsports
Thursday: JF and spencer vs vee and some guy called arch

Dont know what time but it's the part where vee comes on, sargon comes on like a minute later, speaks a little bit then runs away when mike enoch comes on.

It's probably somewhere about 1/3rd to halfway through the stream

Here he is admitting to not being a quadroon.

>So ie he black?
>but not African
Did Carl just assume his grandfather's ethnicity?

the amount of times he has left his d&d stream to get a cuppa and come back

Vee gets trolled:

youtu.be/kpqUoxtWDt4

He left the stream immediatly afte Mike Enoch come on, he was in the middle of a point he was making and as soon as Enoch voice is heard he shuts up.

It was around 2 hour 8 minute mark i think.

Sargon Facts:

>Has over 700 thousand devoted kekistanis ready to troll you on a moments notice

>Doesn't use his huge army, acts like a gentleman, it wouldn't be fair

>Makes over 10 thousand a month , 100k+ a year from his paypigs on the internet

>Is actually saving the white race by having children, not like you virgins

>Just plays dinosaur games, fuck what you think

>Has submissive thicc wife that obeys him

>Travels the world

>Has met and mingles with some of the most important people

>Came from the working class and worked his way up

Vee facts:

Vee facts:

>Alpha as fuck, will admit to anything, will post pictures of his mother, just doesn't give a fuck

>Is a doctor and a lawyer

>Just made about $200 from a 1 hour stream today, how much do you make in 1 hour?

>Lives like a king in the romanian ethnostate by just making bad videos, fucks Hungarian whores, they will do any fetish he can come up with

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Just letting you know that IBS stands for irritable bowel syndrome like diarrhea or gastro. Sounds pretty cringey, ethno-bros.

You forgot a Sargon fact my dude. Don't forget to add "Gets yelled at by his wife on facebook for hitting on trannies"

>t. vee using his croation proxy gypsy tricks

what are your fetishes then vee

Makes sense. Sargon constantly shits himself and does nothing.

Gotta pic of that? I need it.

>sargon, vee, and this poster
>eurotrash
>the only fact that matters

Just letting you know that you're person #34287234789423 that mentioned this and that any non-autist with an IQ above 80 would've figured it was deliberate.

Vee doesn't need to shill for himself. He be Kang now.

this, even destiny cowers in fear at these two and he is the alt rights nightmare.

You posted this because a) you're on Sup Forums all day and night or b) you got salty from my comment. Which is it, larp lad?

thanks friend

He posted it because you're person #3903290483259 to mention it and any non-autist with an IQ above 80 would have figured out it was deliberate. Can't you read?

It's c) you're a faggot.

you have to go back

Not only is he a tactical anarcho-statist, but a tactical nordicist as well.

So what do we have coming up this week?

Fuentes vs RC Maxwell
Fuentes vs James Allsup (Potential)

salty it is.

OH MY GOD STOP INDIRECTLY SHILLING SARGON HERE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>2018
>ecelebs
You fucking virgin degenerates need to kill yourselves.

>Not celebrating the feeding frenzy of people destroying themselves for your entertainment

I bet you kiss your father

Sargon just can't stop getting blown the fuck out. If only he stopped making stupid arguments for around 5 seconds people wouldn't universally view him as an oblivious dumbass.

>Joy
Apparently Hallsey and Enoch will be having a rematch.

Imagine being so retarded that you actually think an ethnostate is possible
>b-but we'll pay them to leave

Imagine being Swedish

>SHILLING SARGON
That faggot gets embarassed everytime he "debates". Bloodsports are the worst thing that ever happened to sargon.

says the guy with the Swedish flag

He livestreams irl dnd games?

God thats painful. Hes such a smug dumbass and its noticable how all his debates are at a very low level due to his low IQ. Its half just emotional/manipulative gameplaying.

Whats the story behind Enoch? Why does he frighten Sargon. History?

Monday: Fuentes vs RC Maxwell, Baked alaska show
Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live (I guess the anti bloodsport crew could be matt, jeffholiday or dusty
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Fuentes vs James Allsup (no date)
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes on religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler
I don't know if I forget something

>peacefull seccesions aren't possible.
Well, czech republic and slovakia split without a single gunshoot. They just decided they don't like to live with each other anymore and went their way.

whats the beef between allsup and fuentes they are talking about on kumite?

Halsey doesn't debate though. He just shits everywhere and says if you don't like it his imaginary army of merican citizens will kill you. The best way to "debate" him is just to troll him mercilessly. bring on your own vape prop, rub your hands as you speak, respond to his threats with oy vey! Fuentes calling him a fat boomer was pretty much a killshot.

What? Every country in the world today is founded on the principal ideal of an ethnostate. If anything it is tyrannical to assume a people wish to share power in their cities with foreigners of other ethnicities. The only reason blacks in America do not push for their own ethnostate, beside having had it ignorantly denied them in the past, is because they know they would crash and burn so hard without whites to prop them up they're scared.

nick sperged out because james/matt didn't authorise for him to get a new streaming pc fast enough using money from their youtube channel and he changed the password and locked them out of it

Flamed

>Halsey doesn't debate though.
Well, he's a jew, what do you expect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
>Imagine being retarded

Every nation in history has been founded in violence, and Sargon wants to pretend violence is impossible to form an ethnostate because of some invisible inconceivable psychic wall.

Here's what would actually happen:
1. Ethnostate-forming local government formed.
2. Majority supports it.
3. Demands secession from the corpse of the former USA.
4. That request is of course denied. Wouldn't want the goyim to have control of their destiny now would we?
5. Ethnostate government ignores powerless defunct federal government, does it's own thing. This is what the Confederate South did.
6. Eventually (((they))) pay and arm non-whites inside the ethnostate to fight whites, which they will. Rhodesia and South Africa are templates.
7. Eventually (((they))) pay and arm whites to attack the ethnostate. This is what happened to Germany.

Conflict would be inevitable because our enemies see the world as a zero-sum game and the only way they can "win" is if we're exterminated. We'll never be allowed autonomy. We'll have to take it by force. Sargon, being part Jewish, knows force would work. So he deseperately tries to gatekeep for the tribe and keep others from realizing it. MUH LOCKE will not save you from a future of being killed and displaced by non-whites. Sargon knows this and is being a disingenuous cunt anyway, because he wants to deceive the goy. Pilpul in action.

i dont think anyone has used that term since 2003

when's the date, i can't wait

jordan peterson should do some of the streams. that would epic.

What's the status of the anti-Merkel demos which are getting exactly zero coverage outside of Germany?

Sargon is going to kill himself at this rate. I don't think he's said anything original in like a year. He just keeps trying to jack memes from Sup Forums that were already stale before they even reached him and he just keeps saying them over and over in public which is even more cringe in itself than how faux pas it became.

sargon’s gonna take away your couch privileges when he finds out you made this meme slavboy

jf did a video showing peterson dodging the jq, and millenial woes has invited jp on and got nothing but dead silence in reply

I know what you mean and it's really cringey watching these "new right" heebs do it. Go see the Spencer-(((Tokes))) debate and watch that Jew use expired memes against Spencer like 400-times. Spencer is approaching 40 and even he was rolling his eyes.

the msm is complete cucked, it's more of an online thing

Is this supposed to happen?