Kawaii!

Do 12 year olds wear jinbeis?

Does he sell Reg doujin?

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

how does mitty smell?

like pain and suffering

Claim your loli/shota
Leader is mine!

He's a shota in an fat old man skinsuit, user.

How many 12 year olds have you seen wearing a fucking robe you retard?

Sex with Riko.

That pis is situated in japan ?
That cup water seems like something from other asia countries.

This is Taiwan if I weren't wrong.

I'm starting to see a correlation between people calling me retard and people having no clue what they are talking about.
It's just a type of traditional dress parents would put on the children when it's hot. Nothing wrong with it, just most people wearing it now is fedoracore hipsters or just old fashioned.

it is Taiwan

Thank you for this explanation, user. No sarcasm.

you must look beyond the veil that is tsukushi to truly see tsukushi.

how do cute little girls angle their feet like this? It's so uncomfortable

>It's so uncomfortable
it's not that uncomfortable. sure isn't as uncomfortable as heels, but that doesn't stop them. also >girls

its cute!

girls!

Reminder that Faputa has won the Reg bowl

Reminder, the bunnys smell is marcotic and poisonous

If that's true then I want to die by being sandwiched by both the bunny and moth

nobody is going to win the regbowl
it's sad, but true

I'm drawing Nanachi, but I'm not sure do the eyes look fine.
Should be looking at the viewer.

I want to turn Maruruk into a woman!

Oops, I forgot the file.

But are not as fluffy

PRUSHKA!

She already won though

Fluffy sex with Faputa.

nigga please. That was the pregame. She was the only choice at the time. Now that there are 3 choices we truly have a regbowl of the ages.

Reg is a good boy, he wouldn't abandon his moth wife like that

>ywn have warm fluffy sex with Faputa

He can't control his libido.

where can i get a burrito like this

a rock

Reminder: The moth has a very high body temperature.

I'm sure Faputa will be happy to grant him some release

That's actually a really common orthopedic anomaly that young girls tend to have. Because of that they tend to trip over their own feet pretty often. Sounds moe as hell, but 3D little girls are disgusting

Imagine how warm her moth cunny is

If this man isn't /ourguy/, I don't know who is.

fuck. I'm a grown ass man and this is how I stand/how my feet work. Shit.

REEEE NAMEFAG GET OUT

that pouch is crafted out of human flesh

Was Prushka still untouched or did that crazy faggot rape her?

Can't rape the willing

>Bondrewd
>caring about anything but scientific progress
He did a lot of horrible things to children, but rape is not one of them.

that burrito is far too delicate for handling, much less eating

But she knew about his "rod"

Anatomy lessons.

You never saw your dad naked?

What makes a boy do a face like this?

The guy's face is really weird.

It's like he's got a cute, pudgy, babyface, smooth, pale skin and all, but with an old man beard.

I don't think that is a boy

He's as cute as the characters he draws.

Does Bondrewd even ever take off his mask?

Any doujins out yet?

his light sensitivity has gotten so bad that he needs to cover his skin at all times. Back when he was a kid it was just his eyesight

So much weebs

Do Westernfags like this series? Because there barely is any Japanese fanart for this, I need more fanart.

Bonlewds when

Friendly reminder that she only recognised it after Riko explained about the bit about errections.

Who was in the wrong here?

>/ourguy/

You just need to look in the right places and at the right people. furries are a good start

nanichi wouldn't appeal to furries. She's not degenerate and bordering on beastiality enough for them.

Don't say that. I really, really want ro to draw Nanachi and her fluffy bunny bum.

This is a good bun. Eyes are fine but the mouth is slanted the wrong direction. It should be angled to the right, not the left

He already did

I hope animeonly won't say mean things about Ozen next week

Neat. Link to his Twitter?

As an anime only watcher who has started to read the manga, Im on chapter 14 where they meet Ozen and talk to her. However I noticed that Ozen keeps talking about "That brat" Shes said this two times so far, the first time in talking about how if she never rescued Riko, "That Brat" would've been hers, and the 2nd time was right after when Riko wet the bedsheet, and Ozen said something like "Its less about that, but more about how that brat and Habolg didnt tell you anything"

Did I miss who that brat was? Or does she explain it when she takes Riko and company to wherever she is going, I havent finished the chapter yet, but didnt want to continue more in case I missed something

she deserves to be ridiculed. All that power going to absolute waste
@kemonono

should have stuck to what his mother was choosing for him

>caring about opinions of secondaries

leader, obviously.

he did nothing wrong

TELL ME ABOUT BONDREWD WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

I think its leader, it was revealed in a special

I can't wait for my son to beat up ozen next episode. Gonna wipe the floor with that ho. Hell, riko will probably get a few swings in too

After the next epsiode nobody will ever talk to you or your son again.

Alright same guy as before with a question. Still on Chapter 14, and Ozen just explained how she put some meat into the Box that Riko was in that killed her and revived her. She then said that meat then got up and started running around until she chopped it in two with the upper half still functioning.

So my question is this, did the meat that Ozen put in there, was it dead BEFORE she put it in there? Or was it alive, and then she put it in there, to then get killed and revived again.

Basically, does this Box ressurect the dead?

I feel bad for all the animeonlyfags that will be unpleasantly surprised by the 20-minute long showcase of child abuse the anime is going to show.

Then again, it isn't child abuse if there aren't any bruises.

Do be a fag and ask dumb questions. Keep reading.If it still doesnt make sense, you skipped it. Read it again, but pay attention this time.

The box resurrects the dead, yes. She's implying Riko was a stillborn before they shoved her into the box. They didn't even realize the box did that. They literally carried a dead baby in a heavy box back to the surface and abandoned a priceless artifact to do it.

Me maybe, not my son though
implying it won't be 6 minutes of talking and 14 minutes of flashback

You answered your own question, it re-animates dead bodies.

Riko was stillborn.

Chapter 43 WHEN?

COMIC MARKET92

go on...

>But she knew about his "rod"
1 She could mention some literal Rod he had
2 She has seen his other bodies torn to shreds by monsters
3 i dont see him as a shy man, naybe she walked onto him changing clothes orpeeing into the abyss whatever

>implying
For a man of science and knowledge, he sure didn't teach his daughter well. For all her years in Idofront, dissecting as taught by Papa, she's never been taught about the reproductive organs, a very important subject in breeding and cloning experimental subjects.

For shame, Boner, for shame.

GIVE ME SHOTAS OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I assume you mean to lower the upper lip? Pic related
Or were you talking about the lower lip?

He raised his daughter to be a cursecatcher for himself.