imgur.com/a/vDEiR
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Devs Feb 18
>E Ghouta:Tiger forces start massive artillery barrage against jihadists defense lines in Masraba,Ayn Tarma&Beit Sawa
>Kurdish media:SAA will enter Afrin following deal with Kurdish militia
>IS traps US-backed forces in counter attack in Al-Bahra village
>Afrin:TFSA capture Al-Muhammadiyah. Kurdish fighter claims Turkey using napalm, chlorine in Afrin operation
>Kurdish foces attack HQ of Turkish Army in South Turkey, claim several soldiers&TFSA fighters killed
>Netanyahu:Israel is readyto 'act'against Iran if 'necessary'-while hovering piece of Iranian drone.
>Iran's response:Israel using aggression as a policy, does mass reprisals against neighbor’s, daily incursions into Sy&Lebanon.Israel invincibility crumbled since the downed F16
>Turkey denies using chemical weapons in Afrin
>IS pocket in Homs-DeZ desert:Constant raids and ambush attacks on SAA. Gen. Jamal Razuk died in an ambush
>New Al-Qaeda affiliate group called Jaysh al-Malaheem appeared in Sy
>Houthi forces strike Saudi Army positions in the Jizan Region
>Taliban attacks gov forces in SE Afghanistan killing 5. Afghan Air Force conducted several strikes on talibans in Farah prov
>IS strikes back in Sinai, claims several army vehicles destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-al-qaeda-kicks-off-offensive-west-aleppo-newly-formed-rival-islamist-militia-reports/
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-military-denies-entering-afrin-region/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to america

ass*dist genocide soon
>arab nationalists
>protecting k*rds

i really wish erdomeme wasnt this stubborn and just allied assad or at least made direct deals with him.

>i hate iyyran, iyyran is bad

Death to autists without friends.

Death to America of course.

Al mawt li Al mawt

assad
>betrayed saddam, worked with USA in gulf war
>helps k*rds
>sucks kh*mmie dick
>does not fight israel
>looks like a soyboy
fucking based amarite fellow /sg/pedes

Thanks for baking, TankBro

why isnt the PKK rising up in turkey over the afrin situation?

s-stop bullying america

Y - you're an autist without a friend!

>Breaking: Al-Qaeda kicks-off offensive in west Aleppo against newly formed rival Islamist militia – reports

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:12 P.M.) – Forces of the Al-Qaeda-linked Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra) jihadist group have kicked-off an offensive against the newly formed Jabhat Tahrir Souriya faction in western Aleppo province according to some pro-rebel sources.

The reported assault by Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham against Jabhat Tahrir Souriya takes place no less than just one day after latter militia – a merger between Syrian Brotherhood affiliate Ahrar al-Sham and Free Syrian Army affiliate Noor al-Din al-Zenki – came into existence.

So far, pro-Free Syrian Army sources claim that positions of Jabhat Tahrir Souriya in Aleppo province’s western countryside (the main area of the group’s operations) are currently being stormed by Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham assault (inghamasis) units. Whether or not heavy weapons such as tanks and artillery are being used for the attack has not been clarified.

If the reports are true then the onslaught by Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham against Jabhat Tahrir Souriya represents the the high-point of weeks of escalation between the Al-Qaeda-linked group and Noor al-Din al-Zenki.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-al-qaeda-kicks-off-offensive-west-aleppo-newly-formed-rival-islamist-militia-reports/

cuz they are cucked into oblivion in turkey.

Is this you Lanka?

Fuck off roach.

because they got btfo last time hard in 2015

Imagine being that American CO and having to work with these animals. You can just see all hope escape from him during the documentary.

they got destroyed.
stupid strawberry

Whiter than you, hasan shash.

It's normal to rape boypussys in those countries that's why some of them are fucked up.

fuck how do you know my real name?

My pleasure mate

They're still learning how to walk again.

Jesus fucking wept
reminds me of webm related

No.

Normal thing to do in islamic society

That's a shame. Because Lanka is my friend.

>he was that kind of boy anyway

no way they are this fucked up

Welcome to Afghanistan. The burial place of empires and all things good.

>Tintin
The shit
Perhaps it's worth giving women rights if it means all our men don't turn into raging pedophile pooftas in the longrun.

still better than living in this western hellhole of a degenerate society

yes they even have special boys who wear womens clothes and makeup, like traps. they are very popular

i bet its city people

but are you whiter than muhammed

Nothing to do with Islam you retard. it's a cultural thing similar to how Greeks had sex with boys in the past.

so if i understand this well, the h*uthis are losing, ight?

you are a retard. at least women are part of your society and makes you tame and well behaved. in theirs, they are not and they behave like violent monkeys.

>Turkey denies using chemical weapons

How fucking shitty banana republic do you have to be to get into situation like this? Just fucking train your soldiers so that they don't act like subhuman apes and have NATO military observers to move with the front.

Even at the time of darkest times if distrust US and Russia don't have to deflect accusations of gassing because they aren't fucking savages.

nah it's a paki and afghani thing

i thought they were going to end up diving yemen into north and south again

Everyone has been losing in Yemen for decades.

its a centuries old tradition, mostly people with money i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw

>can't let your women out on the street because your holy book denies you doing so without NSA-tier supervision
>Thusly, the vast male population is unadjusted to seeing women and posses considerable build up sexual urges.
>Take them out on the one demographic who are ever present but not old enough to fight back, little boys
>Nothing to do with islam
>Charlie logic

I want to see those shits piss off both US and Russia for the last time so thay we finally remove the t*rk problem from premises

you are a retard if you think women are anything more than pieces of meat in this society
heres a hint: degenerate pedos are verywhere
degenerate feminists only here

>Syrian military denies entering Afrin region

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:20 P.M.) – A Syrian military source in Aleppo denied to Al-Masdar that any pro-government forces have entered Afrin region this afternoon.

According to the military source, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has not given the green light to any unit to enter Afrin, despite some reports from pro-government pages on Facebook.

The source added that the pro-government National Defense Forces have gathered at the northern Aleppo towns of Al-Zahra’a and Nubl; they are awaiting orders to enter Afrin.

In addition to the NDF personnel, the Syrian Army will send soldiers to the Afrin region; however, it is still clear how many troops will be committed to this front in northern Aleppo.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-military-denies-entering-afrin-region/

Even Yemen loses in Yemen

i want to nuke middle east.

Start developing them then Mustafa

we will, what do you think that nuclear plant is for senpai?

>hurr durr a bunch of rich city people fuck boys, just like tehy do in the west
>that means we need feminism
kys literally and unironically

Actually you retarded faggot, pedophilia is a part of all Islamic society. Go do a tour in Afghanistan, pussy, then get back me.

>God says to rape little boys
>ignores the fact that there's millions of pedos in the secular west

it's mostly a paki and afghani thing, do your research

nuclear plant is pleb shit
Start enrichment, and they will come after your sweet ass
t.Iranian

>whataboutism

jesus christ just shut the fuck up, it's a paki and afghani thing you fucking mongs

>you are a retard if you think women are anything more than pieces of meat in this society
are you buying women from their father's?
are they in your schools with males side by side?
are they in work place?
can they drive alone?
can they walk alone?
>degenerate pedos are verywhere
yeah, but they don't survive an orgy fest in a bus and give casual interviews
>degenerate feminists only here
fight them then.

This is the reason the Taliban are unstopable in Afghanistan.

NATO is literally fighting and dying for pedo homosex corrupt government in Kabul.

Hell if I was Afghani I’d support the Taliban. At least they murder pedo’s and homosex.

Turns out the footage they showed us of Taliban stoning people in stadiums of Kabul, was happening for a reason.

Muslims are boylovers. The church and other organized pedos do it for blackmail power and harvesting child energy but the muslims do it for pleasure.

Which group is controlling east Ghouta at the moment? Is it HTS or Ahrar?
Any predictions on how the operation will go down? I always find it hard to believe that one fighting force would be so much more effective than others at doing the same thing, but Im confident that the Tiger will prove me wrong once again.
Also whats the terrain like there? Is it all city/ Damascus outskirts or is it already rural for the most parts. Its kinda hard to tell from GEmaps since arab cities can be quite extensive...

didnt iran initially started a nuclear power plant and then started enrichment within it?

same plan. see you soon m8.

we are a NATO member dude, we are free to make them.

i meant 1st and second wave feminists like you liberal piece of trash
modern world is absolutely worst both for women and men, people like you who support it need to get culled

>sex with little boys is restricted to Afghanistan and Pakistan
>there is no other country in the world that contains men who sleep with boys

A jihadist group in Libya celebrating the anniversary of the uprising against Ghaddafi. Don't ask why they dressed up like Tigger from Winnie the pooh &other characters. Just don't ask.

What the fuck

no the talibs were part of the problem
you literally can not get rid of the afghani pedo problem without a foreign dictatorship like how the USSR suppressed kidnap marriages in other countries

No Ruskies were building the plant for decades
We took the enrichment stuff from Pakis and developed them secretly. Having the plant as a front helps tho.
>Implying

How do pedophiles on the other side of the planet have anything to do with Islamic pedophile culture? Jesus fucking Christ you are retarded. I've met smarter strippers.

didnt get to watch the it today
Ichigo deserves better tbqh

i would rather buy women than have them in schools and workplaces

There was man love Tuesday in Iraq. It wasn’t a pedo thing but men would fuck each other

please fucking kill yourself, this specific practice is exclusive to those two countries
bachi bazi you fucking mongrel
when you are like this you need to be dead

this
modenist and classical liberals are the real problem

>rather buy women than have them in schools and workplaces
Would you allow segregated schools and 5% women in workforce?

>hurr durr other cultures suck unlike mine

I am not a feminist, mate. You don't know what kind of cancer these eastern societies are in due to alienation of women. women has to be part everyday life.
in their own accord. there is no equality between men and women.
and you call islam a shit. you are a hypocrite. just convert and buy one from afghans.

The Taliban literally rolled across Afghanistan in the civil war because villagers across the country were having their young kids raped by the northern warlords.

This is why NATO will never win, they have no idea who the fuck they are fighting and dying for.

Taliban are ruthless in terms of homosex and will literally kill you on the spot.

aren't you part of the middle east?

Tigger doesn't seem too happy about the situation

I hated her at first but the bullying went too far this last episode.

can you even read what I'm talking about before doing that
learn to read so you can look over an instruction manual on tying a noose you dumb cunt

Hi, fellow anons. Help a noob in /sg/ understand what's going on because it's confusing with my old understanding of the context
Turkey got green light to attack the Afrin turkish enclave recently, now Assad is getting into Afrin as well and considering he's basically a russian asset the green light is taken for granted. But didn't Erdogan claim the kurdish territory in Afrin like 10 days ago?
They're both russian allies, what's happening?

you are a fucking feminist
heres a hint feminism =/= 3rd wave feminism

go kill yourself you liberal egalitarian piece of shit

Taliban at least banned the growing of opium shortly before the invasion, didnt they? I always had the impression that they kinda know what theyre doing and where theyre going, but its usually not to the liking of others involved (like the US with opium).
Would it be too far fetched to think that they would outlaw pedophilia and the likes? Wether it'd be in the name of purity or progressivism...

>Rich
>Literally dirt poor riding around on a bus passing around little boys between sweaty old sandmen to arsefuck
>Comparing it to the west
>Implying I implied we needed feminism and just didn't say that dressing women in trash bags and relegating them to having to live as boderline slaves to the point where male sexual depravity reaches fucking boys on the bus commute levels of faggotry was not necessarily a good thing
No u silly

Why the fuck would she literally cuck herself though?

>american who knows "soccer" players
yo aren't white, hernandez

Improve your grammatical abilities, you intellectual toddler. Also, pedophilia exists all throughout the middle East, all the way to Islamic suburbs in Illinois.
Where there are Muslims, little boys are raped.

heres a hint 3rd wave feminism is not whole feminism

>nitpicks bad shit from society to prove its bad
lol sad

you are beyond reason, mate. there is not only west in this world. I live in the east, I'm telling you the eastern problems. but you are chimping out.
have fun.

I AM The Muhammed.

all of my grandfathers and all of theirs bought their wives from their fathers
and you liberal fucktard?