twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start by getting one first.

You take one.
youtu.be/_O8WBnoSWWY

Be a fat unemployed college dropout potato nigger apparently

you don't user
> you create one
find a nice girl and slowly but surely drop redpills
normie girls love funny stuff redpill then with mark dice, or milo or even some sagon of cuckdad
> build her up til she's at least a civil national
then talk to her about the race realism
> then the besto state

ill be your gf but im a boy

You just impose your ideology on her regardless of what she thinks

I'm not fat or unemployed and didn't drop out of college. I am a potato nigger so there must be hope after all.

you know the rules show boi pucci now

Just fap to Lauren Rose like the rest of us

Red-pilled women are a myth

so i should eat more?

First, you leave America.

wtf you’re not my bf! No!

But you're in Ireland so it means you're where you belong. I've no problem with Irishmen in Ireland. God bless you user, stay strong against feminism.

This is best course of action. I found myself in the position of trying to get close to a cute redpilled girl but being unable to due to her low degree autism

don't aim for a redpilled gf, aim for a girl with good genes and let slip redpills along the way

Essentially this... Also don't expect this process to happen within a few weeks or even a few months. It could take over a year to get them into a redpilled state.

If they don't leave you from stepping up the redpills over time, then you've found one that can be converted... Just don't do it too quickly.

You have to redpill them yourself

Exactly this. My wife has followed this trajectory. I would additionally add that your girl must be persuadable -- there exists no humanly achievable evidentiary standard for the lifelong leftist. They are easier to kill than persuade.

If you are able to glean early on whether the truth has instrinsic value to her, you'll know if it's worth making the effort.

>How do i get a redpilled gf?
You don't. You get a non-degenerate one and red pill her as you see fit. Look for potential, not a finished product

i don't know. the red pills are so fuckin sensitive for people and it's awkward bringing it up. every single time you end up sounding autistic.

which...come to think of it, a red pilled waifu would probably find appealing. so I guess just try awkwardly to connect with other humans. pro-tip, they love attention but everyone has some sort of weird tick about it. giving them a little extra attention jolts them a bit. these jolts are incredibly good at sharing redpills, even if you don't say anything redpilly in your mind. that's why humor and stuff is so good at spreading truth. it's the art of the redpill. and pol has already redpilled the entire planet. we just haven't realized it yet, because humans communicate predominantly online with close friends they couldn't recognize in a lineup, all while sitting alone in a room and wasting time.

>i don't know. the red pills are so fuckin sensitive for people and it's awkward bringing it up. every single time you end up sounding autistic.
It boils down to tact and picking the right ones for the right person at the right time. With some people, if you go straight to Jews are ebil holocaust was fake they will just block out anything else they hear from you. These individuals need to be breadcrumbed

The best way is to leverage their inquisitiveness, by addressing the matters they have a genuine interest in first