Is fujoshit the future of anime? Will this fad die down quickly...

Is fujoshit the future of anime? Will this fad die down quickly, or will we see a whole host of new yaoi anime riding on the popularity of Yuri on Ice?

You must be pretty new if you think the "trend" started with Yuri on Ice.

I know it didn't, but YOI broke ground by being a hugely popular mainstream anime with an actual homosexual relationship and not just bait.

It will be as lively as NTR is right now faggot, what do you think?

I'd honest to god rather have 100 gay shows than one NTR show. NTR is for subhumans and NTR fans should be stripped of all their basic human rights.

I would like to have more shows with canon ships (yaoi, het, yuri, nvrmd) and not only baiting and shipwars. I such a nice thing not to fight with others in the best ships war...

One (1) show that's for fujos.
100 cookie cutter harem moe every season.

Don't worry, in the next year of anime there will be at least 5 shows where the vanilla dial is set on maximum.

I don't even want vanilla. I just want NTR to become extinct.

I want anime industry to stop making
>fujoshit
>idolshit
>SOLmoeshit
>pedoshit

Can we add isekaiharemshit?

yes we can

This.
The butthurt is so amusing.

OP here
>implying I'm butthurt
>implying I don't want more homo anime

Have some actual yuri on ice

I think I'm in love with Lilia. I've started unironically shipping her with Yurio so I can self-insert as him.

Sorry.
Anyway, my comment was generic, not addressed to you in particular.
I think in the next 2-3 years in the wake of YOI's success we'll see anime modeled on it. It'll be hard to top Yamamoto's artistry though. It's not only the form, you have to give it a soul.

Really patrician.
How could Yakov cuck this goddess, he deserves nothing but death.

Yakov is a faggot who longs to suck Dedushka's dick. Lilia deserves better.

Yuuko's harem looks nice.

I want a spin off series of this.

I'm 900% sure it was the other way around and Lilia was the one to dump him.

Not into Yuri but I would watch these wonderful ladies

Is it okay if I want to fuck Pocha Pig?

hetnigger

Am I still a hetnig if I want Lilia to fuck Yurio in the ass?

This sketch from the Kubo exhibition is cryptic and still hunts me in my dreams.
Are those girls Yakov's fans when he was young?
Can't read shit because of handwriting, I'm not sure if the kanji between the two Yakov mean "affair"

What fujo series of the future will have to worry more about though is if they'll be able to have a dude as if not more good looking than bald.

I don't even find Bald to be insanely good looking, to me he's more of a plain Jane. This allows his great personality and innocent charm to shine through, which is what I fell in love with.

I hope someone will buy and scan this dj

Is PochaPig a lifeless cumdumpster?

Pochapig is more than capable of enjoying himself.

Lilia must be a lesbo. There's no way she's "recruiting" Yuuko for ballet since she has the worse body for it.

user, are you me?
I too think Baldy is not an overly good looking man, I like how they gave him unique physical traits like wide forehead, heart-shaped mouth which made him less intimidating (along with a cheerful personality).
His charm is emphasized because of his status of living legend of figure skating. He's a genius who becomes a beautiful, graceful god when the skates touch the ice, people naturally get attracted to him.

Yuuko has popped out 3 babies. Unfortunately her body will never be in competitive form for anything.

She had large tits before the kids too. Those alone would've made it impossible for her to be a pro. Especially in ballet.

Yes. Just accept it, Homosexuality is the future of mankind. You can't escape from this, NEVER

True. Ballerinas with big titties are non-existent. Though I must say, I once saw a postmodern ballet performance with topless ballerinas who had decent sized breasts, and it was quite nice indeed.

Hey! The little pigdog is not for sexual!

Kek, pochacco pig is irresistible. Who couldnt help but hump him.

Why am I attracted to the image of Bald either holding a knife or a gun?

Absolutely patrician

>This is the kind of shit fujos make up if they have too much time

Well for me personally, I want Bald to kill me so I won't have to live anymore.

2011 was fun.

I think you are more likely attracted to his cold murderer gaze more thatn him holding weapons.

Ok, I've never seen Code Gayass, but from what I've heard, didn't all the guys hook up with chicks? Isn't that, like, the opposite of fujoshit?

The difference is that these are mostly just bait, unlike YOI. And even if they aren't, the focus of the story is not gay relationships.

Hell even Berserk has gay shit in it, doesn't make it a gay anime.

Fucking kek, always loved that movie.

Yet people still loved trolling and used this bait to cry about homo in muh animu. I'm just reminded of those days when I saw the OP.

Do you guys think Baldfat do playful shit like play wrestle with each other?

I want to see the full comic. I think Pig was explaining the plot being about two men in pairs and I want to see Bald's reaction considering they did a full homo ice dance.

Yes.
See Chihoko drama.

Somebody tell Ben Stiller and/or Will Ferrell about yoi.

Would Pig put on a dog onesie and go *pounces on ur bulge* owo what's this?

If someone could translate

It's not time to kill JJ yet.

NO

Fujoshit has better-looking female characters, so I hope so.

Better characterization of females too.

Yes, less amicuteuguu~.

I wouldn't watch that. Yuri is bland and boring.

I only want to see Mila in a skating outfit.

I don't know if I could survive without Yuuri and Victor, and I'm not ready to say goodbye to them yet, but I admit this idea doesn't sound bad after all.

Isn't Sara older? I know Mila is ranked 3rd in ladies FS but still. I guess I wouldn't mind an OVA if Sayo is behind it.

YOI wouldn't be the same if it didn't focus on men and male relationships/friendships. There's plenty of other yuri anime, I don't want yuri bleeding into this one.

Sara is 22 and Mila is 18 IIRC

>4 years age gap just like BaldFat
Is this the secret for being a perfect couple?

And I agree with you. But fantasizing about it hurts no one.

She's looks so cool.

Yeah, tbqh I wouldn't mind them as a background couple like BikeFairy.

That why it be a spin-off is better.

I'd be fine if they have a single cameo of 10 seconds where they practice together or are seen to be on a date. Too bad Michele (and Emil) will be there too because SayoKubo probably think the audience loves the siscon meme so much. Nip humor.

Yeah stuff like this would be great.

Bald is so happy here. I'm glad he found banquet boy again.

Okay, but did they at least kiss that night?

idgaf since cute girl anime will still be made just like it always has

There was always a place for this anime style, but if that had to become widespread, the industry would lose many followers.

One of them gave eachother a blowjob.

It didn't take off due to the previous few years of fujoshit despite fears of it. It'll probably just remain a niche market for fags and slags to enjoy but it'll never take over. Not enough of either group to displace the real money from men.

This is horrible.
Yuuri and Victor are funnier to watch

Georgi is beautiful.

Jesus christ? These fujo/fag threads make the generals and waifu threads seem normal and enjoyable in comparison.

I don't know why people think YOI only sold because it was because of YAOI fans, It was actually a good show with interesting characters and great music.

What are you talking about? This is a show about heterosexuals doing heterosexual things.

Fairy's ponytail and Gook and Beka making a sand castle are just too much for my old heart.

I tried watching YOI because I'm ok with fujoshit, sometimes I even enjoy it. But the first few episodes to this were so gay that I can't understand why anyone who isn't a woman or gay would enjoy this

Some males like gay shit. Why do you think Supernatural got 13 seasons?

I wish my dick was Bald's straw.

Kek

OK Yuuri

The tourism in Karatsu is going great thanks to yoi, kek. And the museum earnings are just crazy.
But yeah, it's all a conspiracy of the fujoshits!

>JJ's shorts say 'JJ'

I hope the art changes away from KyoAni face.

That is whiny otaku for you, don't bother them as majority. Most people enjoy YOI because it is good.

>great music
Is it bad that I think that the majority of the music in YOI is seriously weak? I would honestly have liked it better if they used 90% existing classical pieces in their skating routines, the way Georgi does.