The absolute state of Trudeau

The absolute state of Trudeau.
>mfw it's real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHuSOyuh7i8
youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0
firstpost.com/india/donald-trump-and-i-are-similar-our-policies-worked-well-for-our-economies-says-justin-trudeau-at-iim-ahmedabad-4358191.html
paulsmith.com/uk/mens/accessories/socks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trudeau is cool unlike your leader.

>star wars socks
>cool

You spelled cuck wrong

you may keep him, perhaps make him dig loos for you

>Trudeau
>Cool

faggot detected

I will keep his wife. I am sure she is lightly used.

(you)

>Canada is run by a 5 year old schoolboy

Good work fagets

China dubbed him 'Little Potato' which is fitting, I guess. How can Canadians even look at themselves in the mirror without cringing in shame?

Jesus Christ look at his little faggot kids, you can see the faggot does not fall far from the rotten faggot arse

Ultimate soy.

so thats what happens when you elect numales

THAT'S IT YOU FUCKEN LEAF CUNT I'M POSTING IT

Kek. Even our cucked leaders think he is too beta.

>PM can't always be with leaders
Hmmm interesting

>wears star wars socks
>OMG GUYSE SUCH A LOSER AMIRITE?
Trideau is a retard but you are no better than (((her))) supporters who make a big fuss over the most insignificant of things about Trump

>when your PM is such an effeminate bugman even poo doesn't respect him

Is Canada the first county constructed entirely out of soy products?

(((you)))

Oh God this hurts to look at

>when you absolutely despise a world leader due to his policies and agenda, but then you see he's wearing childish socks and suddenly want to get rid of borders and shit

>Canada is 33% white top kek
>but dear leader has star wars socks from amazon like omg how cool

Ah, so cute.

In his wife's kids defense, they are also disgusted by him and his behavior

Didn’t he get snubbed by Yogi(PBUH) too?

Top kek

The video is even worse, at the end you can even see him finally make his move as he tries to weasel his way into the circle (unsuccessfully):

youtube.com/watch?v=sHuSOyuh7i8

Let me guess, India doesn't like Chinas relationship with Canada

/rollseyes/

Italy has many flawed politicians and parties, but I'd literally make an assassination attempt if we had a cucklord-cringelord prime minister just like Trudeau.

fuckin tragic
youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0

>When Mr Trudeau visited the Taj Mahal on Sunday, some media reports pointed to the fact that the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, where the monument is located, did not go to greet the visiting premier.

glad your letting me know your rolling those eyes, really hard to tell with gooks.

Trudeau is close with khalistanis. That's why

Can anyone explain to me just what the fuck is up with this guy and socks? Is it his fetish?

Trying way too hard to be cool with the SJW crowd probably

>leader of a western first world country
>being shown up and openly disrespected by fucking India as you're begging them for trade
The absolute state of Canada.

>Some guy insults you
>You respond by showing that you like the same thing he likes in the most gayest way possible
Canada is a fucking joke for letting this guy run the country

>pretend dad takes us to go meet his literal cocksucker friends

firstpost.com/india/donald-trump-and-i-are-similar-our-policies-worked-well-for-our-economies-says-justin-trudeau-at-iim-ahmedabad-4358191.html

>When asked about similarities with US president Donald Trump, Trudeau said that he has always emphasised on how similar they are in their approach towards the future, investment and how both their policies have worked very well for Canada and US' economy. He added that both he and Trump are working towards improvement of the middle class in their countries.

> "More countries need to do more to welcome immigrants not because that is the right thing to do, because refugees who flee the persecution in their country for a better life in another, are extremely grateful to the country that welcomes them. They work very hard and contribute tremendously to the growth of the country that welcomed them. That is the Canadian story."

>be Trudeau
>Trump is promising to make MAGA great again
>Mexicans threaten to stop cooperating against cartels down south if Trump messes them
>China flatters Trump out of drastic behavior
>Trump decides to get the trade surplus by beating it out of the leaf economy and the feminist finance minister you appointed
>but you've given away all of Canada's funds to international aid to virtue signal
>selling surplus electricity and oil to America cheaper than cost and ekiing out profit by gouging it out of Canadians
>better build a pipeline so someone else can buy our oil
>western coast decides to embargo the rest of the country because possible oil spill would upset the earth mother
>fly down to China to assure possible clients
>but you sperg out at Chinese Comintern and demand 'gender parity' of Chinese politicians
>they send you back with nothing and Chinese state-press runs articles about 'the retarded baizu that was made an example of'
>mfw
>show up at India on hands and knees and hope Modi will grant you an audience
>Stephen Harper was treated as an honored guest even after he left office
>PooMinister: "Why would I make a deal with you when in two years you could be replaced by those Sikh separatists who are running for office and assassinated our Prime Minister and bombed those airplanes"
>Trudeau: "No bud they're cool eh."

It's the only thong his wife let's him pick out.

I dont think you realize how much a lot of people here enjoy watching him get personally embarrassed. He's already the biggest fucking embarrassment my country has ever had the misfortune of having represent us and he does that shit with a smile on his face. Having that feeling turned back on him personally because he's a retarded cockwad that pals around with the enemies of our allies is karmic justice. The guy is halfway decent at hiding how damaged his ego gets from this shit. You'll see it crack a bit during town halls where its easiest to lay into him but it makes him furious inside whenever he gets shit on. I'm rooting for India in this scenario because I want him to feel how the average citizen feels in regards to him, disrespected and looked down upon.

Sock diplomacy activated

Imagine being a soldier knowing that you'll either kill who they tell you to kill or get put in prison, and this is your leader.

He's a bigger faggot than our actual faggot PM.

post the unedited version

That's really hard. Never seen it before. I guess they all know what an unbelievable lightweight he is, in terms of experience, character and intelligence. He's just a silly pretty boy who coasted into power on his father's name.

show us

i dont' want to believe this is real. It's too painful.

Hold on, I'll have to dig through my old hard drive.

Wow that's..

holy shit, really? that is truly funny

Leaders of nations aren't supposed to be hip and cool, they're supposed to be LEADERS

Not even half as much enjoyment as all of Canada is getting from the Brown shitshow, and the ONtario PCP meltdown. That’s a whole other level of lulz even Trudeau can’t compete with....

that wasnt edited...

there is really no limits to how much we hate Trudeau and the culture that produced him

Does India do honor killings? You can partially restore ours if you drown him in the Ganges.

All the arrogance of a centre of the universe 12 year old hormonal girl

Disgusting

How can a non-sentient thing hold views?

today pajeet was a bretty cool guy

Trufool, Trufaux, Trudont

>heres trudeau running like a bitch!
I don't see trudeau anywhere in that jpg? Wtf am i looking at.

oh wow
The list of situations in which Cuckdeau got blown the fuck out seems endless

hahhahhahhhaaahhahhah

Justin Trudeau twirls his ironic handlebar mustache as the PM of India tells him to go fuck yourself you bloody bastard!!!

Is it real?

Go back to r/bakchodi faggot

Ya know what really pathetic?! He’s gonna winnagain becuse you elected the soyest soyboy imaginable as leader. A man with less charisma than lukewarm tap water. And even funnier: you faggot think “mad max” (that’s so fetch) is actually better! Fucking clueless conservatives. Trudeau is gonna be PM for a decade, because even if his support slips to minority, the NDP will always prop him up. Enjoy these years of cool socks and progressive virtue signaling losers!

>feminist finance minister
>mfw she's actually trying to make progressive values part of NAFTA negotiations

Out of all the full retard shit that has gone on this is easily one of the worst offenders. Literally playing college gender studies professor with a huge piece of our economy, what could possibly go wrong.

stop making me feel sorry for him

Definately highway miles on her.

Immigrant pls go

She's been heavily used, just not be her husband.

*schoolgirl

They probably don't even know he's there
>Canada doesn't even rate on literal street shitters radar.

Ahahahaha haha god damn

I love the video where he is at the G20 and he is sat alone like the bitch he is.

**12 year old schoolgirl transitioning

What did Trump tell him?
>inb4
>Trump: Shut up cuck.

Maybe he is the Yanni of "rockstars"... I am embarrassed for you freaking leafs and most of you are detestable yourselves and yet still even you all don't deserve this....

>come back later after a long game of League
>lots of (You)s
Thanks famalams.

fuck you ya cornholin cocksucker

A lifetime of practice?

This guy should stop being sorry for his skin colour, he is not white, he is mongoloid.

Kek that's gold

Yeah no.
>we won't sell you ATTACK HELICOPTERS because you might use it to kill ISIS and commies
Fuck you and fuck leafland.

Fancy, colorful socks used to be a trendy thing among metrosexual dandies 10 years ago.

paulsmith.com/uk/mens/accessories/socks

Colorful laces used to be a thing too, bonus point if it matches the color of your socks.

> "Peoplekind"

>he plays League
I guess these (You)'s are a lot like the SSRIs keeping you alive at this point

That wasnt even the worst thing he said in that town hall. He genuinely and unironically compared ISIS faggots that have dual citizenship returning here to WW2 era civilian immigrants from places like Italy in that they have to work to be accepted due to discrimination. This was in response to a question by a man along the lines of 'how will you keep my kids safe from these actual terrorists that you're letting back in'.

Imagine doing mental gymnastics to defend terrorists coming into your country. The level of fucked your brain has to be for something like that is beyond comprehension.

>yogi(PBUH)
don't imitate the muslims k thanx

It's real. Ok Trump can eat all the McDonalds he eats because Trudeau is officially a dork.

Okay, if this wasn't such a valuable lesson for SOOO many leftist pieNthesky morons I would feel sooooo bad for you guys but, the most fucked thing about all of this is NONE of the lefty virtue-cucks out there will even consider learning the correct lesson from ANY of these horrible development.... DAMN.