33%

Anyone good enough to make some Canadians Mutt memes?
Now that we know they literally are 33% country they should get their fare share of humiliation.

Good thing Italy kept white people pure.

We are whiter than the US you fucking wop and Italians are not even white at all anyway

>We are whiter than the US you fucking wop

>56%
>33%

He probably has his papers, unlike the dog you suck off at night.

why are the Chinese so racist?

Wait so...mutt posting dosent actually piss off Americans, but when the Canadians who mutt post get called mutts, they lose their shit...?

heard that canada is literally 20% white LOL

Alright Ireland, I'm gonna get working on some OC Canamutt memes for you. Gimme like 10 years

This is true I am Indian living in Brampton. Namaste

Racemixed people are the real pure people

>mutt posting dosent actually piss off Americans

Yeah, right.

Let's not try and pretend that some 'Murricans haven't been getting booty blasted over the 56% meme.

I suspect trying to pass it on to Canada won't work either, same as when Sony fans tried to get the "no gaems" meme to stick to the WiiU - it just makes people redouble their efforts at the original target because it shows you're still bothered by the banter.

xiao ni ma

The assblast is real, tho. You just got to pick your battles smartly.

Nice try 56% proxy fag.

Leafs are getting raked soon enough.

I visited Canada (vancouver) once, and was shocked how many Asians and Indians I saw. I ran into a busload of Indian cuties having some sort of bridesmaid party. They almost abducted me onto their bus. It was fun.

The leafing Canada gets is relentless enough. It is only fair to leave the mutt memes strictly for Americans. It sticks way better then the shart in mart one did.

Of course I don't mind the mutt meme's, I'm Mormon. I'm whiter then the purest snow.

Where does this number come from?

On wiki:
Canada
Ethnic groups
Ethnic demography[hide]
74.3% European
14.5% Asian
5.1% Indigenous
3.4% Caribbean and Latin American
2.9% African
0.2% Oceania[2]

Italy you still want that Canamutt pic?