Boku no Hero Academia

No retarded question this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13696583
youtube.com/watch?v=oN5rJQSwV9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>.png

So Sup Forums, have you done a heroic deed today?!

I didn't murder any villains today!

How come Stain can evade Todoroki's ice and fire in a narrow street and stick a sword through wall?

I stayed home sitting on the couch and watched some TV so yeah, I'm basically part of 1-A already.

Where is his father?

It's allmight, how else do you think he got one for all? It's the only thing that makes sense.

Because he ate his hair and AM is willing to pass on his power...?

His mother mentioned something about his father having a different quirk that I don't remember.

>Because he ate his hair and AM is willing to pass on his power...?
Fan theory. Never actually stated in the manga OR the anime

What, then you think AM is Gran Torino's grandson?

I fapped instead of trying to procreate so as to not ruin the gene pool.

Gran Torino is Uravity's Grandfather idiot, he has her power + air boot equipment. He was just AM's mother's freind

Working overseas, which basically means that he's dead to him, even worse than a filthy gaijin

Please take this (You) and never reply to me again.

he probably abandoned his family and only sends them pity money once he discovered he had a useless/quirkless son.

I dont know but he cant evade an old man.

Any translations of this yet?

strawpoll.me/13696583
strawpoll.me/13696583
strawpoll.me/13696583

Vote, lads

Why doesn't anyone remember that va didn't have access to a teacher's schedule and they send shigaraki with a horde of reporters to disrtract the school and that's how he stole a copy of teacher's schedule. They clearly adressed this im the manga. The traitor cannot be a teacher.

no, Shigaraki didn't go on the campus. He created a distraction by letting the reporters in. Whoever the traitor is used that time to steal the schedule.

Reminder that the 'traitor' plotline is over hyped, over exaggerated and won't be anything near as big as people here theorize.

I'm having lunch with my dad for Father's Day (it's on August over here).
That counts, right?

That still won't make a teacher a traitor. A teaher can just send their own copy of schedule to the va or just get an extra one no problem. It's not a teacher.

Really stews your noodles

I don't think it's a teacher either, it's just that Shigaraki wasn't the one who the got the schedule.

There is no traitor, the teachers are just shit at doing their jobs correctly.

>Implying Midnight, Mic or AM don't absentmindedly leave important documents behind

We ride together, we die together.

Fair enough. That was retarded on my part. I guessed it was shigaraki because Erasershit concluded it must've been him since he created the distraction too.

All-might being there had nothing to do with Izuku's actions spaznigger

Does Ochako enjoy anal?

You do realize AM would have been depowered regardless of whether the rescue squad showed up, right?

If anything, neither Tsuyu or Kirishima were right because Bakugo is solely to be blamed.

The EXACT same thing would have happened if they didn't go rescure Bakudork, except All Might would've had it even harder because he'd have to look out for the dork while fighting AfO.

>tfw you caused all might to be a worthless used goods trash.

>implying she doesn't get Texas Smashed nightly by Dicku

But does she get Texas Smashed in the ass

>her reason for putting up with the daily grind is that she gets to indulge in bestiality

>not cheering for him whatever form or power he has

spoilers

No but i have an exam on tuesday and i needed to study so i yelled plus ultra and added 2 more hours of study to the morning
Sometimes autism pays off

I helped my uncle to clear his dashcam's data.

I want to commit so much sin with Midnight that it would make Toga blush. I want to casually watch as Kendo and Mt. Lady lick my creampies out of Midnight while sipping on fine wine. Mineta would be tied up in the closet with his hands just lose enough to touch himself, which he initially refuses to do, but then can't help after thirty minutes of watching. Midnight would laugh at him and say that she cant help herself but laught at how cucked he is while fluffing me for round two and Mineta would cry tears of shame and self loathing as he climaxes. Momo and Tsuyu are out in the hall, fighting over who gets to look in the keyhole.

>tfw a fake ass hero tries to talk to you

Texas Smash is for anal as Virginia Smash is for pussy

The face ruins it for me. Pic related

Why is Bakugou so horrible with kids?

Deku is like catnip for them

shit like this could easily lead to marvel's civil war level of clusterfuck

I went to my mom, made diner and drank coffee.

I still hate this
Would have been better if he got fucked up by KD and while staggering off he got attacked by a villain, but his pleas of help were ignored by a hero who was doing something like an tv interview/ad

>Endeavor 2.0 is good at fucking shit up
>All Might 2.0 is good at winning over people

Weird, it's almost like its a parallel.

There's no need, it's been agreed upon that it's Kaminari

Who the fuck are you? Filtered.

Do people think Kaminari is the traitor because he's basically Shima from AnE?

This. I'm a stainfag but still loved the punch from the KD. The rest of the fight and the circumstances weren't satisfying to how it shaped stain. What this user said would've been much better.

>brand new tripfag
oh boy

>they will both go beyond
>Deku will win over even villains
>Bakugou will turn away even saints

Pretty much. Villain feigning to be a dumbass is a pretty common trope. Not to mention his quirk is on par with Todoroki, Pixiebob, and Inasa's, and it's really easy to fake the fried brain drawback. Also he can send, block, and receive signals.

WHO /VILLAINS/ HERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=oN5rJQSwV9w

It's a popular trope in Japan. But the author is such a capefag that I don't think he would go for such a low hanging fruit.

would have been better if KD not fighting honorably wasn't the reason stain started to hate heroes more. It makes no sense with what he's done in the original.

Every togafag that isn't into redemption probably

Stainfags

Twicefags
Twicefags

Don't see many other people into Dabi or shiggy

>No Aizawa or Nezu

It's like you're retarded or something. It's clearly one of those two

This is Tokoyami Fumikage. He is 10% bird, 90% human, and 100% edge. He likes darkness and brooding, but has a weakness to light. Say something nice about him.

(You)

He's likeable.

Good thing they calmly talked about it to set their grudges aside afterwards.

>the children acting like adults
>the adults acting like children

P O T T E R Y

Cool student who makes the most of his panel time. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

I think Dabi's design and ability are super rad for a villain, he just hasn't talked or done all that much so I'm not gushing over him every second.
Twice and Toga are much more interesting, personality wise and they're currently involved in the plot, so of course they're more popular.

He's not a crow, he's not a raven, but a fucking merle. That is so not edgy.

I'm studying 10 hours a day for a Japanese style entrance exam. I wonder if my autism is enough.

I would want to be friends with bird boy

So what? the Seal is the perfect husbando
>fucking well built macho
>still can be cute
>cool pro hero
>actually he fucking beats pirates
>has his own ship and underlings
>since he is a seal, the one meter long cock is canon
Only Oro Maito and Endy can compete

Would Tsuyu want to be ended? Or she would ask for help?

Dark shadow is just a conjoined parasitic twin who inherited quirk of shadow properties while bird boy tokoyami himself is just a quirkless bird.

Can I at least ask if Deku's mom is a god tier mother?
Not by appearance but with all the support and love she gives without pulling some deadly sacrifice that other Shonen like to do to portray parental love.
I feel like Hori ks doing a great job in portraying her motherly feelings.

Kind of disappointed her fish ears were only some kind of headset, they look cute.

She's too protective and not encouraging enough.
Seems great but is a huge pain.

who does bird-kun get paired with?

>macho
>bara
>appealing

I wanna cuddle Dekumom on the couch

Seals don't have 1m cocks. Not even walruses do, the biggest ones sport 55cm cocks.

I'd like it if KD breaking the rules was the reason Stain started to hate heroes more BUT with a twist
>KD breaks rules to save people and doesn't care what others will think of him and earns Stains respect
>Stain witnesses a pro hero not breaking the rules because it'd damage their image and as a result an innocent gets hurt/dies thus making Stain hate the "fake" heroes

Which of these channels would you subscribe to?

>being such a loser you make your mom fat

Yes but compared to his size the penis size also increases.

Froppy, and it sucks. Froppy is for Deku! Deku is for Froppy! Marriage!

Kacchan's

HERO!!

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>exam
>august
le resit face

yeah this writer for Illegals can't do shit right. It's like for American comics when a different writer makes the character different.

Ruling america as the All For One of that country.

Extremely cute, but she seems like the emotionally manipulative type of mother

>"Oy vey! How could ya break ya pooah mudder's haat like dis?"
>"See? Ya makin' me c-cry!"

Link to this weeks filler episode?

I finally caught up.
I really like the show.

Why can Deku punch ice man with his power in the tournament and ice man is still alive, but get's blown away a few feet?

How can iceman take Deku's punch's air blasts which blows away all his ice by putting a smaller ice wall behind him?
Wouldn't that break like the other ice?
If you're saying that won't break because iceman is infront wouldn't iceman's ribs or skeleton break?
How does iceman being infront of the ice stop it from breaking?

How does her hair work?

>you can become a hero
she coudnt even say that worse mom

froppy i guess

Stop this, seal-sama would never take advantage of his young, vulnerable sidekick as they're stuck on a boat together and she has no choice but to accept his advances. That is not heroic.

Is this a meme now?