Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forumsrt
Previous thread Here's to a good week ahead!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
youtube.com/watch?v=QZIyzjtEfqc
imgur.com/a/F04tP
imgur.com/a/0s0cY
imgur.com/a/gePp6
imgur.com/a/V5Py5
imgur.com/a/9RggX
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting a beach girl Mage, under a parasol on a beach chair holding a large drink in her hands please!
If you want, you can give her a slight tan with or without tanlines too, as well as sunglasses or whatever other beach-things you could want.

Requesting anything with Miku

>Dead on arrival
Requesting anything that you'd wish to draw, but draw it in a style that you're not used to.

Jeanne, wearing simple pajamas or night clothes, doing up her hair in a braid.
Or how about her taking a selfie for the first time? Or petting an orange cat on her lap.

Requesting a blank image

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Requesting this with Yuuna and Tougou from Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru.

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

on it

Fuck off, please.

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Ta-class getting married! Or Ta-class wearing seifuku full-body armor!

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Didnt you get this delivered

Requesting Fate Astolfo wearing a dress like the left and middle.

Requesting Lucoa breaking Deku's cabbage stand like so: youtube.com/watch?v=QZIyzjtEfqc

Okay seriously fuck off and stop taking peoples' references.

Tamamo in a suit like Angela Balzac's from Expelled from Paradise?

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.
In swimtrunks and topless with leys covering her chest like Herc is great as well

You can take that inferior one and keep it, if that was your game there's your prize.

Requesting a loli Mammon.

just a wip

Can I get Erika in Mashu's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Who the hell is that

Viper do you listen to viper

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers even if it is her yandere.

assassin

what

assassin? that doesn't say much
what's the picture of? pov sex? another doujin of a "who?"

This viper

This was also done, you didnt see the delivery?

You already got this You even thanked the artist
Sasuga mfag.

IS THIS MOTHERFUCKING NITO

>posted twice
Sasuga sfag

Requesting Astolfo from Fate dressed like thisTamamo Lancer.

Actually no, he didn'tcause that was my post His posts have a certain flair to them that let you know hes there.

Requesting Ishtar giving a footjob.

Can someone do the same thing done in pic-related with this group shot from Carnival Phantasm?
imgur.com/a/F04tP

Hana fucked or titfucked in her sleep please.

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Akko from LWA dressed as Johnny Joestar and riding a horse based off of the Shooting Star broom

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting an anime style Edo Period Father and Son. I would like the Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes.

THICC and horney Patchouli wearing a lewdest lingerie you can imagine please..

Don't mind lactation.

Oh, so that's where Tomba design came from.

Who?

Requesting Taki Tachibana having a panic attack due to Mitsuha Miyamizu's cuteness.
Could be an outfit change or Mitsuha doing something adorable to trigger the reaction.

Expressions Reference: imgur.com/a/0s0cY

Some Outfit suggestions: imgur.com/a/gePp6

The artwork doesn't need to follow the above two references 100%, but it serves as a guideline rather.

If anyone is motivated enough to make a small one page illustration with multiple occurrences, it would be greatly appreciated but a single image is more than fine as well.

Delivery for the Captain Earth squirrel thing (Pitz, I think?) in Tau. Don't hold yourself back from re-requesting, as always with my deliveries.

Oh, also requesting spooky requests, for some reason I'm in the mood for those.

Tamamo wearing a white bedsheet with holes over her eyes trying to spook

/r/ Hiro fondling Riza's abs while she's sleeping (both characters are from Princess Resurrection).

This guy from the PSX era.

Make a parody of The Enigma of Amigara Fault, but with Shin-chan saying that he found his hole, but it's actually a normal hole in a butt-shaped rock.

Unryuu eating a really big cookie please

>all that disgusting OC art
>trying to sell it as patchouli
You truely are a pathetic example user.

I feel like it is more likely to get hit by thunder and survive than fatefag stopping to request like 20 requests each thread instead of sticking to one.

Gran flipping up Io's dress to see if she's nopan or wearing a tiny little string.

There was an user working on this, right? Did he ever deliver?

The previous thread is dead so I cant check the request.

Gimme a fresh batch of lewd preggo requests please.

I'm doing some messy sketching if anyone wants something.
I want to try genderbending. Would prefer more interesting designs. *99% ooc guaranteed

A pregnant Satsuki Kiryuin please

There is! And they only posted a WIP, I hope they finish it because it looked great.

A pregnant Uzuki. Who is for some reason dressed as Patchouli.

Requesting Olivia showing of her soles with an embarrassed expression like in the pic on the left
Olivia references in the anime imgur.com/a/V5Py5

Requesting a drawing of this Tamamo.

Draw something of Mash from Fate, and Msyu from [C]

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

requesting tamamo making one of these cat faces

Is it weird that I like to lightly color cropped lewd pictures?

A lusty Tsunade in a bikini with other Naruto girls of your choice

Requesting Princess Dawn and Princess Salvia together like pic related.

Reference for both: imgur.com/a/9RggX

Requesting Frenda emerging out of a TV like the creepy girl from The Ring, except the power goes out before she's fully out of the screen

Give me a shieldmom

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

I got nothing interesting, but how about some dumb looking Cagliostro.

That's a cute Luluco

Nomura Fudou from Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

Pitzfag here, that was really good user, thank you!

A pregnant rishia shyingly holding her lactating breasts out for the viewer. By the way i got a question for you, why the interest in pregnancy? I love all these deliveries but im a bit interested in the why you're taking them.

Saber and Rin duct tape gagged while wearing the former's white dress and heels, please!

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.
Pretty much what I am requesting.

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters (Godzilla's regular height) while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

/r/ing drawfags interpreting what /m/ would look like.

Sounds like a job for the /m/ drawthread that doesn't exist.

Requesting Meiko from Prison School trying to be intimidating when it's obvious she's really gotta poop.

I'd like a trap or futa Raph. Thank you.

Needs a sad pandagguy

Look if you want a trap you should have posted a reference with her child form and perhaps appeal to

Sure.

if you tell me why I might do this most definitely even

Requesting a dangerously smug Lebe.

>waifu gets doujin
>disgusting footshit
Why does this bullshit have to exist, I want to fucking murder someone.

That's fucked up, who would do something like that?
And where would I find that doujin to report it?

>footfags

Taking non-lewd Love Live requests for practice.
Will deliver ok art, i'm kinda decent with hands but not good with full body shots

Curses, found out again