Will we ever see another Berserk animation with the quality of the Golden Age movies?

Will we ever see another Berserk animation with the quality of the Golden Age movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

over miuras dead body

>quality of the Golden Age movies

You mean absolute shit?

Still better than the 2016 anime.

My shit smells better than my dogs shit,doesn't make it any better.

this.
Goddammit Japan is cold blooded for forcing CGI into anime, but to use Berserk just to make them get used to it
it's not good and will never be good

Stop trying too hard to fit in faggot

it wouldn't be so bad if the characters didn't look like dolls, even the stupid camera spins would be tolerable if the characters looked alive

>tfw the 2016/2017 anime looked so bad people think the movies looked good

Only the first film had bad CGI. The third one was a masterpiece and you better admit it.

This. Third movie is the best adaptation of Berserk. Studio 4C kept improving and they actually cared. Just fucking imagine if they had continued making them.
I just wanr them to come back and do Lost children lile they wanted to.

I cannot even describe how much I fucking hate this CGI fad.

faggots telling others to stop fitting in, are the ones that are trying the hardest to fit in

Golden Age movies were absolute shit and everyone looked too asian in them.

maybe

How about finishing the fucking shit instead of making shit-ass anime from the same old garbage over and over and over?

Flawed? Yes. "Absolute shit"? You need to get out more, because you clearly can't see how the movies did just about as well as they possibly could have, barring the CG.

I've watched the movies with people who don't watch any anime at all and they liked them and were able to follow. To me, that says they did a good job, since that's the whole point of adapting something to a different medium.

wat didn't you hear user we're getting at least two more season's of BESERRKER

>who don't watch any anime or read any manga
ftfm

I also don't get this. Why the fuck they are adapting the golden age YET AGAIN when there's several different arcs to be adapted on the manga?

What would you all think if Berserk's movies had looked something like Gantz:O?

youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98

>again

what are you talking about m8 the movies were released ages ago?

Miura made all the adaptations shit so you would go buy his manga to fund his idolmaster obsession

Theresia is objectively the most attractive female Miura ever created. What the hell went wrong with the females in later Berserk?

I've started manga
What am i in for?

waiting for the ending

>obsession

source

despair but also homo-erotic water fights in broadaylight

Knights of Sidonia was good

Compared to the current show, yeah, those golden age movies are VERY good.

I'd watch it for the fights, that's about it.

those cgi scenes for the big battles, eugh

>Judeau was watching this
How did it make him feel, I wonder?

confused

"They seem like good friends."

Just wanted to let you know I'm sacrificing the Earth in 7 days if people don't get their shit together.

I don't know why you bother, OP. We have some of the buggest fucking plebians on this board who understand nothing about animation and direction. But yeah, the films were excellent adaptations and with proper marketing I'm sure they would've done better here in the US. As someone earlier said, normalfags can get into the films which proves their strength to rise above just being anime movies. They were well directed, well animated, and managed to tell a complete and satisfying story in 3 movies.

but we have Lain threads every once in a blue moon!