Ballroom e youkoso

Episode 6 is airing

What the fuck is up with the schedule for this show?

Sound like a Training episode.

It's airing today because of some sport event. It's not the only anime affected by that thi season.

ED Single is out for piracy btw.

WAIT WHAT THE FLAYING FUCK?
I THOUGHT THIS SERIES AIRED EVERY FRIDAY/SATURDAY?

AND WE'LL GET DOUBLE EPISODES NEXT WEEK?

Hyoudo looks like Hinata as a kid.

Experience tells me 6 isn't getting subs for at least two days.

H-Hot
Episode ended here.

O-orgasm?

>[HorribleSubs] Ballroom e Youkoso - 06

MAKO A CUTE. C U T E !

BTFOO

Of course. what other thing could be.

Jesus Christ Shizuku is such a disgusting slut. I really hope Chinatsu completely replaces her.

Is it worth getting into this show? I feel like this might be a fruity show, but the dancing seems to be with girls.

Is the soundtrack good?

ayy lmao receives brain aneurysm, blowing his cover.jpg

There's a lot of manservice, but not in a fujo pandering way. Girls are great too, and the best is yet to come.

Soundtrack's great too.

The soundtrack is honestly the best part of the show. Also it's not fruity whatsoever. One of the reason why it doesn't get much attention is because fujos can't really latch onto it.

>Chinatsu
WAIT, DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART user!!

Already appearing? Who's the VA?

Is that a preview of Chinatsu animated? I kind of wish they mad her hair a bit more red.

>a bit more red.
Ew.
It looks too cartoonish/Battle harem-ish if it's pure Red.

You are a degusting slut.

Best MILF soon.

It's actually the opposite of fruity. Dancing might be the focus, but you should keep in mind that dancing is a not-so-subtle stand-in for romantic relationships. There is actually off-the-charts levels of sexual tension all the time as of the most chapters.

here's a little preview of chii-chan from twitter

She appears in the preview.

Well, he's not wrong.

Stupid sexy teenagers.

>streaming

>disgusting slut
Did you watch the ep? That was Gaju's imagination, she has zero interest in the guy. I don't even like Shizuku but some people are way too harsh on her, calling her a slut every week for no reason.

Is this the first series this director have been directed?

>download
>not BD.

I know this artstyle..

>streaming

>Download
>Not buyin Disc

Oda Non's mature woman radar is very amazing

Some Chinatsufags are just way too obnoxious to the point that they'd shit on a character if they prefer her over their waifu. It makes me wonder if they're just really that insecure that there are people who prefer Shizuku over Chinatsu.

subs out on horriblesubs btw

To all feet fags out there

KOSHIEN

>Being this slow
See

I thought that this episode was delayed to next week.

This is literally Sup Forums's reaction in the past few episodes

It's like you don't know what kind of people lurk in Sup Forums.

>Watching anime

Well, I don't watch it.

Chillout anons. Some random dude colored this panel from manga and made it look like from anime.

>Thinking about anime

Is he a vampire

Kiyoharu looks autistic even as a kid

It's his first TV series as director yeah.

It hurts

Tenpei is probably 2 or 3 episodes judging from the preview.

But I want the OP.

Just like what I thought.
Based on what I watched from Shirobako, Director draw the initial storyboard with the time line. So, I think all these Neck things & awkward stills are the director fault.
Don't get me wrong, the pacing for this anime is well done, but the animation is quite weird for IG standard (Not as good as Haikyuu).
IG animators rarely messed up the human proportions this bad except for the CLAMP show.

So this is a recent hing? Just saw a super hot odanon picture from it.

I had a bad trip like this once

>IG animators rarely messed up the human proportions this bad except for the CLAMP show.

I think its done on purpose. The manga also talks about how some of the characters necks are long and the manga emphasizes a lot of body parts in dancing.

Dat lovely OST. Really enjoyed the quickstep track during their first practice in the big crowd and that buildup tune at the end of their telephone chat.

Also, I really like they payoff scenes in the series, when Tatara has some sort of insight or epiphany. And it'll only get better as the series progresses. I really wonder where the series intends to stop though. The current arc is still ongoing and its conclusion is kinda the next natural stopping point. I wonder if they go for an original end, or whether the author told them how the arc ends.

In which episode Chinatsu will appear?

ep 10-11 maybe?

>IG animators rarely messed up the human proportions

You are only watching this for chinatsu?

I forgot how much of a piece of shit Gaju acted like in his introduction. He gets much better later on, but damn is he a little shit here.

And for Hyoudo.

>The manga also talks about how some of the characters necks are long and the manga emphasizes a lot of body parts in dancing.
I know, user. But, it's too much in multiple occasions.

>Pic not related

Go see a psychiatrist for your delusional tendencies and leave.

Pretty disappointed in the latest manga chapter. I know that the author was sick and thankfully she's better now, but this really kills the already slow pacing. Hopefully she doesn't get sick again and we move on from the flashback next chapter.

Drop it for now and read it in three or four years. Baam, problem solved.

I mean, this is again the same problem that all monthly series have.

Same Staff, same problem if you ask me but you should be used to it after so many episodes.

It doesn't matter as the manga is also published in volumes.

Yeah the manga has stretched out necks to accentuate the poses but the anime goes overboard with it

Original ending

>Original ending
Fuck you

Interest for this series sure died down.The threads for the first 4 eps reached the bump limit if I recall correctly.

>that music right before the ED
Who does the OST for this?

All the production and schedule fuckups must've been a big part of that. I saw a couple of threads yesterday of people unsure if we were even getting an episode today.

Hayashi Yuuki.

The Haikyuu guy. He sure knows how to make music that makes you feel thrilled.

Ah, I thought it sounded like him. This has basically the same staff as Haikyuu then

It wasn't a production/scheduling fuckup, this and Altair both got delayed due to some sports event taking their time slots.

To be fair those threads were full of NTRfags shitposting and shipping wars. They seemed to have fucked off by now so these threads aren't as active. There's nothing to really discuss as even the most recent manga chapter was only a few pages because the author got sick.