Syrian immigrant recently moved to Australia AMA

What the title says I moved here with my family of 6 last month its been sweet so far. Serious questions only.

So you already found Sup Forums?

sage

This thread is not /pol related

Inb4 "where do you think you are?"

Just fuck off with this random garbage.

my car makes a rapid clicking sound whenever i try to start it. what is the problem

Been on 4chins for years.
/fit/ hah.

When do you plan on going back?
Do you not think it's weird that """refugees""" are being settled halfway across the world in democratic nations rather than the nearest neighboring stable country as they should be and historically always was done?

If settled in for example Turkey there's language barriers (Turks speak little Arabic and Arabs speak no Turkish).
If settled in Lebanon its too small to hold 1/8th of the current refugees let alone all of us. Saudi Arabia has no program for refugee settlement Jordan and Egypt are already unsustainable. Greece is essentially a slightly more white Egypt. Economy and politics are not fit to support refugees same with Italy.
So obviously no nearby 'stable' state is viable. No I do not plan on going back they gave us permanent residency that becomes citizenship in 2 years so I think I'll be here for a while.

Why didn't you and your family go to Damascus or one of the other places under your governments control and where there is no fighting?

You have to go back.

You don't think that option was exhausted by the millions who fled in the early years of the war? No room no food and no work. So no its not viable.
Nyet.

There's a car lebos in australia always drive, do you know what it is? I think it's lexus

So when are you going back?

Listen you brown skinned Muslim fuck. Get educated. Get a job. Pay taxes. Understand and appreciate western Christian values and the ideas of free speech and liberty. Raise your kids as Australian and no Syrian, they may be Muslim but they better be secular as Muslims can possibly be. Make sure they get jobs and pay taxes too. Do this, and after 25 years you have the right to call yourself Australian. Fair?

Salam aleikum.

pls fuck the west.

Nissan skyline. Africans always drive ford ex-taxis

Don't listen to this cunt. You'll never be Australian because being "Australian" is actually being white European.

Even though I don't fully disagree, it's too late to change the demographics back to pre-war. He's here now and not going back.

Fuck of you cunt, hes a gutless terrorist. They're just chasing money.

Never.
I'm not sure to be honest.
I'm Australian in 2 years my main mate.
>falling for the white euro meme
We have to talk Bruce.

MASHALLAH

You think you wouldn't in my situation? Hypocrisy is rife here. But no I'm no t*rrorist.

Why didn't you go to Russia, Iran, etc. Why do people always come to the west?

Is it true most fighters for ISIS and the FSA were locals? If so, don't you think it's a risk for us to allow Syrians into our countries?

No shit. On the chasing money count, of course. Terrorist? Maybe. But statistically unlikely. Are YOU going to personally kick him out? Would you rather he integrates instead of just being another lazy immigrant fuck? Christ you people are dumb.

You're a gutless one.

Your only hope is to move out to the regional areas with lots of white people and form strong ethno communities and have lots of huwhite babbies.

3rd worlders generally don't move away from the city because most have a belief that the city is where there is prosperity and jobs. Moving to the regional areas would be a dishonorable step back for them.

Welcome to The country, mate.

And when did I say I even wanted him here?

Locals? Hah. At least 80% of them are Afghanis and Pakis that crossed the border early in the war.
No problem I can live with being gutless. Its working well so far.
yeah yeah and then form the 56th reich!!11
Lets keep this discussion inelligent, yes?

What will you do when Australian 190+ cm CHADS fucc your tiny Arab sister?

Thanks newfriend loving the scenery its beautiful.

You have to go back, Ahmed.

Don't really care much I'm doing the same to theirs its fair tribute.
Unironically whiter than you lmao.

Do you support Assad?

Statistically you are though

Of course I do. He is our country's only hope of betterment God help us all if his successor isn't chosen by him.

Show me the statistics smartass.

What state are you in? Would highly reccomend Victoria as it is most commie-cuck state, so you’ll be more accepted there.

will you ever go back?

>implying the average white woman wants anything but a robust 190+ cm white CHAD with dark hair and light eyes
Your scrawny brown arse stands no chance. At best you get a woman close to hitting the wall if you got enough money

Nice. I was born in Australia but have English/Lebanese/Syrian roots. One half of my family are all Alawites but idk where the fuck they are since they stayed in Syria. Which part of Australia?

Always funny threads like these, people larping as a character to get a rise. This dude ain't Syrian, they don't type like he does. Language is wrong.

I'm in Queensland its amazing here. Friendly locals gorgeous beaches and the house is nice. Are all the girls flirty or are they just being friendly?
I can't take anything you say seriously Klaus I have a cousin in Germany he tells me its essentially Turkey. Goodnight Hans.
Queensland matey.
English Arabic and French are primary languages in school would you like me to speak in any of the above you pleb?

Fuck off, they're full.

Refugees aren't even a big deal. The Liberal party exploits rural and suburban retard's xenophobia, projecting it onto the 0.01% of refugee fucks they lock up in camps for 10 years meanwhile "ok please bring more BASED hard working chinks and indians!!! give us the epic labour force of the future!!"
If we started letting in every person that came by boat in without even any checks it still wouldn't even remotely compare to the fucking millions of shitheads coming by plane. A blip on the radar.

Its empty Ulf.
I haven't seen too many asians here am I missing something?

That's because you're in Queensland.

Neatest country to Syria is mine, and my country is already full of them, among other refugees. Around 1.3 million if I recall correctly out of a 4.4 million population in an already stagnated and dying country.

Wtf how did you know my name?

Kek, only big cities in West Germany. Doesn't make you less of a scrawny arab manlet

Don't make me reveal more.
I'm sorry LebBro I really am.

>not too many Asians

>only half my county is T-Turked y-you're still a-arab!!
Time to say goodbye Klaus.
Haven't seen any yet.

>Mfw an entire family of retards who probably dont speak english can move to Australia get citizenship, get free money, probably get a house for nothing but a British bloke who wants to work there has to fight for citizenship.

Mental.

What's it like not having a homeland anymore?

Kinda sucks to be honest pre civil war Syria was amazing I would have never left for 1000 Australias.

Ma zanbak man. Shu 5assak iza fi 7arb?

Its just that I love Lebanon and Lebanese people its sad that it has to go through all the problems at the same time. But with its new oil drilling and a strong army (from US funding) and a strong militia (from Irani funding) you guys should see a mini golden age soon. Plus the civil war is almost over maybe some of them will go back.

Prime Minister Keating was one of those cunts that'd let in a shitload of Asians but try and turn back Brits. Absolute nobhead.

Why are you such coward, even women (Kurdish especially) are capable of fighting for own country, but you believe in leeching money being manly?

Also, once you realize, how much hated your shitskin subhumans are, how not welcome you are, will you leave at your own accord?

BTW, you are advised- rape of women (and goats) is illegal during your short stay in any western country

I dont understand it bro, Brits and Australians literally get on better than any other groups in the entire world.

They fight because of lack of choices. I had the choice of dying in dust or living relatively well. I took the latter.

>pre civil war Syria was amazing I would have never left for 1000 Australias
So go back and fight for Assad you fucking draft dodger. Your family is safe now, so off to the front line you go.

Assad has no shortage of soldiers our army is massive he hasn't even called on the reserves. Our problem is not the war its the shitshow that will erupt with Is*ael soon.

>new oil drilling
Which the politicians will steal from and not contribute anything to the dead economy.
>mini golden age soon
I highly doubt that ever happening in the current situation we're in. It's a shit-show.

Its coming to an end that age of corruption in both our countries. Just look at your ministers bro. A Maronite president is on the same page with a Sunni prime minister on the same page with a Shi'a militia. For the first time in maybe 50 years there's unity in Lebanese society. Allah ma3kon I think good things will come.

It's because the government is trying to make amends for the "evil" white Australia policy by adhering to (((multi-culturalism)

I don't know in all honesty. It seems nothing is changing. Poverty increased by 30%, everything is so expensive here for no reason, and unemployment has risen by 20%. Most of the young men my age (18-26) are leaving the country since they aren't finding jobs when they graduate from college. Instead of staying here and contributing to the economy, they go overseas and better the economies there. If they do find a job here by some miracle, the pay is so little it's embarrassing. I mean, a freshly graduated engineer gets paid here $800-1200. That's humiliating, especially with the tuition he had to pay. Of course he has to work up the ladder, but the starting pay is horrible.

how much money can I get from ISIS?

>
Mfw the Swede is sticking up for the shit skins

Don't treat us like america and don't fucking go off and create an enclave. I love syria, I think bashar's a great bloke and I think I would had visited the country pre-2011 to visit aleppo and historical sites.

But you're not an exception to our rules, when you become a permanent resident, you'll be on your way to becoming a citizen. Take that oath seriously. You'll become an australian, you'll need to take up our customs, and you can't just cut shit out and force others to create a little syria for you.

Only question is why you didn't stay and fight.

I hope the winter storms kill you off like the other migrants

Mate, I've got a frisian basiclally having to skip through beuacratic bullshit to get here as well. I fucking hate our migrant acceptance bullshit. I've even had a paki tell me it's bullshit. It wouldn't have been so hard a few years ago mate.

I know I have some family there too but its really 50/50 on how it goes. Did you try leaving?
Answered that above please scroll up.
Also I haven't really seen much of Australian culture but total assimilation is obviously not an option. What will happen is my family will probably adapt to Australian culture in the sense that we cherry pick our adoption of it to its better values. For example its work ethic what we wouldn't adopt would be as another example how whorey the idea of sex is here and how easy women are to get. So a bit of a mix going on.
I'm snug af m8.

Tether new goats.

Well then get fucked and go home. Ya' can't pick and choose cunt. I'm entirely serious on this. You're likely occupying some houso's as well I'm making a bet. Fucking glad you're off in queensland. At least some of the 'rab wankers here actually assimilate to the nation itself and appreciate it for what it is. To the point they shit on wankers going "uhh muh fuckin' home traditons" like fuck off mate, if you're so fucking top-heavy for your own country stop dicking about here. You're a waste of space otherwise.

I can leave whenever I want to. I'm an Australian citizen by birthright and I have some family there that have been there their whole lives. They don't like Lebanon at all and they embrace their Australian citizenship and culture. I'm still in college though. I don't want to leave since I want to better my country and not be like the rest of Lebanon where the men leave instead of improving the country.

I think you're a good bloke for sticking for your principles, but your family are doing the right thing as well.

Thanks friend.

Good shit Christmas tree.

What I said will happen is what will happen deal with it Bruce.
Try to leave get some money its easy as shit here buy a house then rent it out for ~2-3k a month. Go back to Lebanon and use that money for your expenses and run another job there and you can actually effect change. With at least 4k a month coming in. If you need any help with anything let me know I'll do my best to do what I can.

Don't be surprised if you get your head bashed in by some derros then.

Thanks.
>Christmas tree
Heh thanks.

I dare them to on arrival and almost every other week our case officer inquires to see if anyone has wronged us. I bet even a fake report would get someone in trouble so imagine if someone actually touched us haha.

>Only question is why you didn't stay and fight.
t. fat pampered aussie

see

This haha he thinks war is CoD. Perks and all.

Have you fought a Kangaroo yet?

No but they sell it at the supermarket as a food item its pretty odd.

It's funny refugees are just flooding into other countries you don't see refugees flooding into America LOL Donald Trump is a bad president

why? syria is safe now, go back cunt

You can't be this blind burger. California is essentially Mexico.
No thanks my home is a crater. My new home is here now.

how are the gibs?

New to the thread, Christian Syrian or Muslim?

They're enough for daily tendies its actually amazing.
Christian.

OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING SWINE

Guess you're on the lower end of the spectrum of syrians. Not surprised you're tucking 'arse and trying to flee.

Dodging criticism with lame relativism is fucking stupid. You've got tons of blokes fighting for their country there, and they're actively against a fucking mass of opposition from all sides, and this guy's running over to the other side of the world basically being a leach of the economy probably not going to pay much taxes either, and send the shit back. If that's a courageous, smart action then fuck me we're all morally bankrupt.

You know what's fucking hilarious? Work with a paki' who's came here a few years ago. He went out of housos, and into owning his own property and doing a job which pays tax. He doesn't at all like the fact that people from his country can basically come here, abuse the welfare system, and essentially just act as a net loss on australian tax payer money (Including himself) while acting all "Oh pity me my country's poor" as they fucking spit on australian flags

Oh ok, guess you're okay then mate, but what are you talking about? Centrelink is barely anything, certainty nothing you can survive comfortably off.