Why isn't refined sugar taxed?

Why isn't refined sugar taxed?
Since I switched to Keto diet I lost weight and generally feel better.
I also started to read the labels. Did you know that they add sugar to every non natural product? I even found sugar in a pack of weenies!
How is adding refined sugar to products legal? I want my food to be clean of extra sugar.
Tax sugar.
Tax it to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCUbvOwwfWM
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtu.be/IyoUbHVx3Hw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22499775
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/promoting-health-at-a-hefty-price-seattles-soda-tax-starts-jan-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes it is. I want to know your opinion on taxing sugar just like they tax cigs and alcohol.

Its a bot

Hmm, ok.
Sup Forums is still obviously not interested.
I will move to /fit/

I'll take "things that no one gives a fuck about" for 600 please Alex

I lost my job a couple months ago and can only afford things like basic fruits and vegtables and beans, not sure what keto whatever is but just eat like you are poor and you will lose weight. take supplements. diets are for fags your body knows what it likes

How about you take responsibility for your fucking self and stop calling to use state violence on people so you don't have to read labels, you polish faggot.

Yes. Sugar is used to counter the horrible taste of low fat food.
Removing the fat removes the taste. So they just pump everything full of sugar to make it taste good again. The issue is that sugar fucks with insulin levels, which leads to diabetes, and insulin is responsible for fat storage, so fucked up levels of insulin lead to obesity aswell as diabetes.

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=aCUbvOwwfWM

Offal is the cheapest meat and it contains actual vitamins and microelements unlike regular muscles.

Oh, and while we are talking about the food cartels, beware the meat+dairy industry.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

I only buy fermented dairy from local companies.
Milk is poison.
As for the meat I chose offal because it is too cheap for them to even consider fucking with it.

>being so poor you have to eat intestines and brains and shit
lmao

They aren't injecting water and other shit like extra salt and soy into offal. Enjoy your cancer.

what do you mean "fermented dairy". are you talking expired and rotting?
also Im not familiar with meat cuttings like that, is offal what they would usually sell as garbage filler? What makes you choose that over something else, you said cheap so Im guessing poverty

We had something like a candy tax which taxed candy, ice-cream and sodas. The candy and ice-cream part were just removed because they were anti-competitive according to the EU.

>other shit like extra salt and soy into offal.
you need salt to live, I cant speak for what levels of salt are in mean though.
I think this soy thing is actually the meat+dairy companies shilling for the biggest threat to the meant and the dairy industry. Soy is used as a replacement for both. "soyboy" is probably a shitty forced meme they paid for to scare people back to their products.
If youre concerned about estrogen, real estrogen in our food chain is coming from womens birth control pills that the abuse. "the pill" is estrogen+ progesterone, which is 2/3 of the hormones that trannies take. Ive read that these cant be filtered from the water.

>What makes you choose that over something else, you said cheap so Im guessing poverty

By fermented I mean milk processed by bacteria via tge process of fermentation. This includes kefirs, sour cream, good yoghurt and cheese both white and yellow.

>you need salt to live
Yoi get enough salt in regular food. Them adding extra salt to their meat is harmful in the long run.

I'm concerned because they use fucking soy as a filler when I want to pay for the meat alone.

Liver is a great source of B12.

We should tax shitposting, starting with OP

And vitamin A.

>real estrogen in our food chain is coming from womens birth control pills that the abuse
This. Roasties are pissing estrogen into the water supply

youtu.be/IyoUbHVx3Hw

just teach people to avoid it, statist.

You know god damn well that you can't teach people to avoid such powerful drug just by education.

hearts taste like livers?

/ S I P B O Y Z 2 0 1 8 / WE INTERNATIONAL NAO

No, much better.
Ever tried goulash?

Chicken hearts?

Yes, beef hearts are larger and have a little bit more fat.

I know im not some city cunt who never had awful and innards.
Heart is one of my favourite meats. And Tongue.
Pickles with Goulash?
Ew. Pickles only belong to a stroganoff.

>keto diet
>buys carbs
wut?

More sugar = more addicting = more sales

Here in America the labels read; sugar/High Fructose Corn Syrup, and Sucrose/aspartame. They cram as many addicting chemicals in to hook people.

maggots?

what is that on the pic?

You need around 24g/6 spoons of sugar daily to keep yoir heart healthy. I chose oranges because of their fiber content.

Oh shit the polack goulash summoned the inventor of it.

Look at me I'm so hip haha keto! I'm so trendy I just have to tell everyone about my keto on a board that has nothing to do with it!

I asked about regulating sugar by the Government. Not my fault that Sup Forums is retarded.

>falling for the energy drink jew
You're far from reaching the light kiddo

pickled foods are linked to cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22499775

You missed the point you nigger.

Whe the fuck should there be a tax on sugar?
If anything put a ban on it for overweigt people

I'm not Asian.

What is that you're eating?

organs?
hearts?

BTW I love Keto. I eat that way too. Not sure about a tax on sugar. Taxes suck dick.

Would raise the opportunity cost of using or purchasing sugar, which sounds like what you want, but all too often the long term effects of an action are ignored in favor of the more visible short term effects. Companies in your nation that depend on sugar for example will have to spend more, and will either have to cut back on wages, cut some jobs, or leave the country. And sugar isn't just used in food, so industries that don't have anything to do with your problem will also be affected.

You really shouldn't impose obstacles on peoples' freedom to trade just because you think it will be "good" for them. The standards of living are a lot higher in nations where markets are more free.

>Why isn't refined sugar taxed?
Because taxation is theft you bootlicking statist faggot

Tomato soup on heart broth is amazing, you should try that one.

>Wanting there to be more taxes
Not even once

>he doesn't like sips

You sound educated so why the fuck are you even speaking to us dumb fucks?

Hearts, brains, cheeks, tongues, livers, tripe - these are all God tier meats.

They disgust me to no end but yes organ meats are Polish Keto pede

If it's the form that disgusts you, try doing something like "chicken liver parfait", you just spread it over toasts and pretend it wasn't made of liver and lard at all.

because freedom!
if i want to eat only sugar and get fat as fuck and have diabetes wanks than thats my choice.

stop thinking you know whats best for me

taxation is theft

also oranges/apples on keto ... dumb pollack

Keto is zero carbs right? But your food clearly is full of carbs so how does it work?

Still, mixing a small amount of carbs in form of fruit makes sense. Especially that lemons/oranges are alkaline and have vitamins too. Apples are rich in pectins too, and fibre. Just eat *some* of them, not a lot.

it is taxed, you pay more taxes so the government can make that shit cheaper for consumers without burdening corporations with manufacturing costs

>macaco does not sip

>equating civilized society to coffee niggers.

>says sugar is bad
>proceeds to down 1000mg of caffeine and other chemicals to stay semi-
conscious
>surely though a natural source of energy is bad

Lol look at this pussy, you never got invited to parties in highschool.

not enjoying liver, fucking mutts

there is a daily limit, 56g I think, but it's offset by fiber. So fiber rich foods like oranges allow you to eat something sweet while not raping the entire regime. There are entire tables of data about it, cant remember exactly, but I'm sure 1 or 2 oranges a day will not fuck you up. Just eat them, and dont squeeze the juice, that beats the point of fiber.
It's the same with nuts. They can have up to 20g of carbs/100g but they are some of the basics of keto because they're practically pure fiber and fat rich.

Not if you're on a keto diet.
Since your body doesn't retain water as well you actually want the increased salt.
OP or not, quit shitting up discussion of a great diet by meming fucking offal.

Good god man.....I felt like piling just looking at that

Even after fiber, oranges are around 8-12 carbs each, more than one a day is bad.
Not all nuts are great either, pecans and walnuts are best for the diet. Almonds and peanuts are ok, but you gotta watch the carbs. Most others have too many carbs.

>Put a ban... On sugar

T. Rainman

Keto is 20-30 carbs a day. Can get pushed up to 50 after weight loss and you only seek to maintain weight, but makes it much easier to risk throwing yourself out of ketosis by small mistakes.

Like I wrote I dont remember all this shit, you're more than probably right.

Black pudding is the ultimate redpill, illegal in all catholic and orthodox nations.

Enjoy your gout

Coffee plant is from Ethiopia and has been taken to the Americas by European people

Having had a chicken liver pate in the past and grilled beef tongue I can safely attest that both are fucking delicious.

The chicken liver pate on toast with a little brown mustard and honey especially so.

nigguh.. NIGGUUUHHH, how is oranges KETO? LMFAO NIGGUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF U SMOKIN

>Live in Seattle
>City just passed sugar tax laws on soda
>Laws conveniently ignore sugar added to coffee drinks, frappaccinos, etc.
>Starbucks HQ down the street

>illegal in all catholic and orthodox nations.

Nothing should be taxed. Taxation is theft.
People who arent capable of realising that eating unhealthy shit will fuck them up and refuse to give it up, should fucking deal with the health consequences and should pay all the hospital bills out of their own pockets/private health insurances(that is, if they are going to even be able to get insurance and wont get rejected because of their shitty lifestyle choices)

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/promoting-health-at-a-hefty-price-seattles-soda-tax-starts-jan-1/

Libtard much?

the glow in the darks use it to train society to be into drugs and weird sex.

Jews love their little good goyim slaves to eat as much carbs as humanly possible.

That is why every other government demands you eat 60% carbs.

what is this shit? Bro, this is how your meat should come. Also get ready to be jelly of that chicken price.

>no antibiotics**

lol you made me look

on the real tho how much is 2lbs of chicken breasts there?

>chicken hearts
>Kurkuma
I like your style Janusz

Don't know. Don't buy chicken but I'd say that double brest costs more than fucking 99 cents. Your chicken is filled with salty water to make it weight more.

>not eating flaki
>not enjoying a good liver bought from your local farmer
keep eating your corn syrup induced shit you mongrel
I hope you end up in a wheelchair with 55
I mix my potatoes with blood or just eat blood wurst (kaszanka)

Wow. Is it like this all over america or some states ?

>eating sushi made by someone else
>not doing it yourself
enjoy your parasites,you gonna need to cleanse your body bigtime brother

Well you see fat and cholesterol are bad and since they can't add it and people want "low fat" they add sugars and artificial sweeteners so food doesn't taste like cardboard. Sure sugar causes candida overgrowth and can lead to cancer but the population doesn't know that and are brainwashed that fats are worse than sugars.

>buying meats wrapped in plastic and styrofoam
>not getting them fresh from the counter wrapped in paper

why even live?

correct. they do pump it with saltwater.

How much is good meat in Poland? I just but a 10 pound log of 90/10 ground beef for $25

Sugar has been showed to be as addictive as cocaine.

>Live in Commifornia
>Sugar tax in my county
>Price of juice, soda, yogurt, etc. all go up
>Price of an actual fucking bag of sugar stays the same
>MFW I wish I could beat you to death with this 5lb bag of sugar I just bought at rock bottom price

>can't eat rice, potatoes, bread
>can only eat expensive shit that doesn't even grow here

sounds like a jewish trick

Honestly looking at the average foods people eat I would say everyone should take probiotics daily, there's sugar added to everything.