I work at a hostel while I study, and therefor interact with people from all over world

I work at a hostel while I study, and therefor interact with people from all over world.

Want to Know which nationality if the fucking worst? or want to know how your country men are seen by the rest of us?

also I guess a it can be a AMA as well.

I am the same fag that did a similar thread like this a few months ago if any of you fags remember.

If Mods want to move this to/ Bants/, they can. the last thread like this stayed here.

How do Indians behave ?

Take dumps on the floor.

Poos are the fucking worst, and the ones I was referencing to in OP. They are rude, smelly, and Money grumbling, (more so than the people from Israel). They demand special treatment and most of them are older despite it being a YOUTH hostel due to its cheapness.

I have fought with Poos of $2 several times. You guys are the biggest fucking headaches.

But I will admit that there are some cool ones that check in.

At least they don't go on shooting sprees and die for Israel

Go back and wipe your ass properly

Act like a insecure fuck.
But still be rude and obnoxious if you open your smelly mouth

Scandis?

How are we seen?

I apologize on other poos behalf
I heard similar stories from my uncle who migrated in early 90s and works in an engineering firm
Is it true that new poos dont know how to behave themselves and talk very loudly in public?
My uncles wife who works as a teacher who's school stopped hiring Indian teachers because they eat lunch with their hands which is considered very cheap behavior in Australia

In Europe we loathe any Mutt in the service business.

>Scandis
you are asking how you guys are seen? Pretty good you don't misbehave and interact with other guests nicely. I do feel say when ever I check you guys in and remember what is happening to your country, you all have that slight "cucked" look in your eyes and your women are not at hot as they are meme'd

Americans are are tricky one. You guy can range from loud and arrogant to chill, cool and slightly arrogant. I don't know if you guys can help it. Just because of how the world looks up to you. I remember i Invited a school group of 18 years old over to a house party after work, you all got really drunk and some of you started shouting at Aussies that made a comment on trump. They had only been in the country like 16 hours.

How are the Aussies?

Just a means to an end my friend.

something like that. FOBs are very bad, but the behavior can't be removed unless a poo was born here. then they are okay. I'm actually good friends with a poo who is like 3rd generation Australian, cool dude.

Flag related.
Hit me.

How are practicing muslims (full beard, praying 5x a day)

Shut up you ozzie cunt wait until i get my adult passport and i will shit on your front lawn and by chain migration bring jn thousands of rape loving Indians

Bunaziua frate

>t.Român afara neamul sau

My cousins in Brazil say the same thing. All yankies are arrogant, but some are more bearable than others

Have you seen any Dutch around?

The Aussies are actually the worst but thats just because we are in Aussie land. We get alot of homeless or borderline homeless or just straight up dickheads. But if you went to a hostel in NZ it would be the Kiwis who are the worst. etc etc

One year news eve an Aussie got so drunk that he started bettering up on this guy, the whole hostel ganged up on him and brought him down, like 20 people, and he managed to fight most of them off until he took at swing at someones girl friend where he was promptly decked. cops came and arrested him shortly after. I got it all on camera and will up load if after I quit. but It was the best case of instant Karma I have ever seen.

>a means to an end?
I don't quite follow you here

Hit me mate. What About Czech people?

Pls do a detailed on this one

I was a crew chief for a moving company in chicago for 4 years. indians were the worst customers, often had to tell them to go fuck themselves and resort to stealing their shit to get paid. they'd do blatant fuck you shit like full a u-haul "grande" box with metal shit, resulting in said box weighing about 500lbs and being unmovable by anyone in the crew even with dollies and handtrucks. expect us to take our boots off everytime we entered the house even though they were clean and it was a dry day, then bitch why it was taking so long. only did that once, after that I'd just laugh at em, I had all their stuff in my truck I could do whatever I wanted. I've got hundreds of stories about poos, fuck indians.

Worked in a upper end Hotel, Indians, Chinese and rich golf Arabs were the worst.
More interesting question. Which are the most civilized, friendly, compassionate customers though?

I also worked in a Hostel in Surfers. Young french and british guys were usually the most asshole. Germans and Swedes, Italians and especially Japanese were usually very civilized.

Sorry mate, we get very few of you. I do remember one. he got kicked out for stealing shit from other guests.
Get alot of people from saudi, they walk in fresh of the plane wearing the typical Saudi get up. Not sure if they pray 5 times a day, but they are as arrogant as the Americans.

I actually work with a pray 5 times a day Muslim and she is the sweetest lady, but she is from Malaysia where the most progressive Muslims are.

Loads of dutch, dated one or two over them, Cool as shit people and I don't have much bad things to say about them.

I work there while I study, like I said in OP

I left your country due to everything smoking meth.

What do you think of Bongs

Are Canadians as unbearably obnoxious in real life as they are on here?

it is was implied hat Israelis are the worst, they are smug and condisending, any truth in that? or maybe its just the poor ones that cant afford a vacation in ausland.
also, how is the work? i worked at a hotel at tge reception and it was annoying af

we don't get a lot of you guys sorry mate, its usually just couples traveling together, no young backpackers. keep to them selves mostly.

That suck mate

British and French are assholes, it must come from Once being a great empire and now they are nothing.

French are the worst! They are the Niggers of White people.

It a spectrum but I can say they most defiantly are degenerate

Top kek. Sounds very, very familiar. Aussie tourists in Surfers are the worst of the worst. Schoolies are young, cheeky but still a little fearful of the bigger guy (aka me) but mid-late twenties aussie men on a bender in Surfers... never relax!

Isaelis arn't bad at all. but you guy fucking play the victim card hard. when ever you get into an argument with another guest you always come crying to reception "they are just doing this to me because I am Jewish"

The work is fine, can be suuuuupeer relaxed and is a great way to meet chicks but on the other hand, you have to deal with Poos and occasionally clean up puke and poop.

>French are the worst! They are the Niggers of White people.

100% agreed (young french though, not the old, tough country side french types)

They are rude arrogant, Loud, Smoke weed in the room or in front of other guests. No empathy are all.

There are reasons why you kind get the shit kicked out of them over here.

Exactly

Explain some of this "asshole" bong behaviour for me plz ?

What about Swiss?

I traveled as a backpacker and met some Israelis. I found them to be nice, but distant and reserved. I guess that's how you become if you travel for a longer time and every shitlib european tries to explain the middle east conflict to you.

>they are just doing this to me because I am Jewish
kek, so true, witnessed it myself on couple of occassions during vacations.
there was this one rich indian that was staying at the hotel, he was unbarable. he was the reason i quit the job. the fuck demanded something the hotel didnt serve at 3 am, and they sent me to deal with him, and gave me a bottle of wine and some chocolate to give him, when he saw me whitout what he asked he went all autistic indian screeching, i was so tired of the job i broke the bottle at the doorstep and quit that day.

>some of you started shouting at Aussies that made a comment on trump. They had only been in the country like 16 hours.

were they shittalking Trump?

Precisely. I lived in a french flat for half a year. Felt like a combination of boarding school (constant hard pranking like mixing drugs into your food or filming you while you have sex with your girlfriend) and slum life (stealing from you, not paying rent, generally not giving a single fuck). One could say young french men (not so much the women) are degenerate sociopaths aka Niggers.

which country has hottest women? which country has most most degenerates? do swedish, norwegians, canadians, germans girls burn the coal?

Have you ever had serbs come by. How are they seen as.

>living in a flat with other people
that was your first mistake

Indians will start doing that in the near future hindbro

israelis can be OK guys, but its the girls you should beware of, those bitches are snakes and will use sexuality to get what they want and not even have sex with you

I remember a group of 4 young bongs. They would get fucked up in the middle of the day then run naked around the hostel. They bought a blow up doll a paraded it about the hostel (kids stay here) trash their rooms. DESU most of us on reception looked they other way because we wanted them to stick around because they were so fucking funny. We invited them to a house party where they got their hands of same acid then went to the freezer and removed ice cream from its tub then started playing catch with it, throwing it around the house laughing their asses off. Ice cream got everywhere literally one of the funniest thing I have ever seen.

But other bongs are just straight up assholes

Swiss are fine! Chicks are hot AF. but overall the Swiss are quite neutral books.

Sounds like friendly banter to me m8.

Hit me?

Sounds pretty accurate.

I learnt my lessons. Im 30 now. Will never do it again.

Can you remember the surnames of any of your poo clients? Even the last 3 letters would do

I am a doctor on a tourist hotspot, would say the worst people with no doubt be ; Israel, stuck up, impatients and rude in general, con the other side Germans and Swedes are kind people.

God mode: Dutches.

This might be a little bit off topic but whats the reputation of Serbians in Germany.

Finns?

How about micks

Hottest women..... HMMMM.... Denmark or Germany. I actually went on a date with a beautiful German girl the other day. Young, blond, most likely a virgin, funny talented (art), smart, wants kids.

>>MFW i want to marry her
>>MFW that probably won't happen

Canada or america have the most degenerates PERIOD.

I have seen a Sweed and a frog burn coal.

Can't remember seeing any serbs.

10 bucks says they are south indians

Not as bad as Poos. actually you guys are alright, we don't get a lot of you so it is hard to tell.

Thats why we let them stay. management threw them out eventually

Thanks for your reply. We serbs are quite rare in Australia.

You get any Belgians? (The Dutch kind?)

You Sir nailed it once again. That is exactly what the young Bong is like. The friendly/funny side of asshole. Totally obnoxious and rude yet extremely funny and ultimately harmless. The Aussie is their dark twin brother, same level of rudeness but minus the fun and a lot more unprovoked aggression easily escalating into a proper fight.

Hardly get any Fins mate, but you guys sure do look weird.

Belgians are chill. The dutch ones are much better than the degenerate french ones.

I work with a Dutch chick, based AF, when ever i try and red pill her shes say 'yeah, I know'

>I work with a Dutch chick, based AF, when ever i try and red pill her shes say 'yeah, I know'
Where the fuck are those girls in this country?

Most people just think of war, Balkan, human trafficking and general degeneration when asked about Serbia. When people get to know real Serbs though (me included) they often realize that Serbs are quite decent, certainly better than Arabs. To us you are like Russians with all the national pride and antique honour codes etc. but with a bit of a southern touch, almost a bit of a latin spice.

butter face, unfortunately

What are Thai's like? We get stupid cunt Chinese tourists here who ruin everything and shit in the streets more than poos. Also Israelis are second worst here, if u don't give them what u want they lie to ur boss and co workers. Luckily my boss was my dad and we took him to a lane and beat him till he cried. Fucking Jews, I see why Germans got mad 80 years ago

>I work with a Dutch chick, based AF, when ever i try and red pill her shes say 'yeah, I know'

Same seems to hold true even for Scandis (personal experience). They all seem to know... yet do very little. They just can´t seem to snap out of their nordic calmness and cautiousness. Could that be the Nr. 1 problem of the cuck belt (Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway). Are we just too inactive rather than too SJW?

What are the Irish like

Sorry I missed this one. Micks are great! I am a Euro mutt but have a majority Potato lineage.

Micks take no shit and won't back down from a fight but don't go looking for trouble

see

They flee the country. Because Netherlands is most bluepilled cuck country in the world

Don't really know about Germany but I think one problem of the Dutch is that we're a bit too centrist (at least nowadays). We didn't accept that many refugees like Sweden or Germany so not the same level of problems. On the other hand that means relatively little outcry. Basically we're slowly being boiled

Your PM is a poo

Thanks for the insight. I really appreciate.

That's not correct. See pic related

Thais are also good, but we don't get a lot of them. My favorite asians to serve, second only to Japs.

>> Luckily my boss was my dad and we took him to a lane and beat him till he cried

kek

In my australian hostel experience (not OP) they are slightly more behaved than bongs but still very similar. Also more working men, drunk loners and weird, sneaky fucks and less wild gangs of party travellers.

North Indians are not that behind in terms of behavior in north india it is not safe for a women to go outside alone once the sun sets south india although a s-hole not that bad compared to north India

>we just too inactive rather than too SJW?
It's hard to get our generation to do ANYTHING. There is far too much stuff to do and see online.

I like you German fag. Have this OC hitler

What's your experience with Dutch?

Polacks?

Thank you ozz cunt. Have this not so OC photograph taken during the great Emu Wars.

Yes he is a gay poo very disappointed he is in charge

This triggers my PTSD

Do you want Northern Ireland back?

>a YOUTH hostel
These really are a thing? I thought they're just a meme. Must be a hooker central then.

Backpackers don't have the money for Whores. We did have a an Aussie stripper live with us for a few months.

Some hostels won't take you if you are native or over 35.

>if you are native
What do you mean? As in Aussie? Or abbo?

>Aussie stripper
Ah nevermind.

Not much experience with them in the service industry but my cousin lives there and I visit often. Dutch are the cooler, more relaxed, and open version of germans. Their communal, flat hierachy, rational, open society to me is the epitome of nordicness. More so than even the Scandis. Germans are the Japanese of the nordics/germanics, closed, reserved, neurotic and obsessive. We are both very prone, very much in danger of being too inviting to bad foreigners though.

How did you get a job in a youth hotel. I finnished year 12 last year and im finding it hard to find a job in Melbourne. Do you have any tips. Im sorry if im bothering you.

both. You need a Passport from another country to check in.

our hostel does not have any of these rules.