Knights & Magic thread

New episode just aired.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/BvO3Evy.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is he so best girl?

So when hes is getting plowed by prince and retired king?

2 replies. It's a dead series.

Really cool fights but god damn, I don't even read the LN and can tell it was fucking rushed to hell
How much was it lost today?

>Thing that Women will never understand:The Episode.

I still download every new episode but haven't feel like to watch it further. It's a shame.

I dont even know why I am still watching this. Its one of the very few shows that I havent dropped, but its probably worse than most of the ones I actually did abandon. Guess its Eru, because the mechs look like shit.

Fast battle today.

Eru makes the cutest noises

i.imgur.com/BvO3Evy.jpg

That must be a mecha dick right?

Nice face you're making over there, Ady.

>I don't even read the LN and can tell it was fucking rushed to hell

Eh, the series is based on a so-so novel and is fully aware of it. It's not like the thing has much more going for it aside from the appeal of geeking out over MC's geek outs and robot shenanigans.

I for one am enjoying it.

Not every anime needs a complex plot or compelling characters.

For me the appeal lies in the world and watching one person begin to revolutionize it.

It's also one of the most optimistic anime I've seen in a while.

I want to fuck Eru

Is this the only thread? Feel like there were so many for the first few episodes. This week's was pretty good as I'm finding the evolution of the mechs really interesting but the massive time skips kind of feel somewhat off. It's not like anything is being missed outside of "insert development time here" but it really feels like they're just going full axle on the story.

From the previous threads, it seemed like the novels are all about the minute details of robot design that wouldn't translate well to anime anyway.

I'm not expecting much from this show to begin with. I like the fight scenes. They did a good job making the robots look and feel like fifty-tonne war machines.

Why is she so soft?

Reminder, Eru-kun smells good.
(you just can´t stop sniff under her skirt)

Its a shame they didnt do the thing where the Tzendolg fired a line to one of the enemies and dragged it around the field

Also Im getting scared of this going for anime ending and killing any possible S2

shes CUTE

W-who is this semen demon?

doujins when

Lesbian gattai when

Elf Queen or some shit like that. I only know since I asked somebody I know who actually reads it.

Curious how to keep it in character for Eru, well at least emotionless tag is a thing I guess

That's too bad, it is pretty comfy, the mech building/development aspects reminds me of Robotics;Note.

Any more show with this kind of feeling?

I want her to sit on my face

They sure made the Toybox look cool in the anime.

The elf queen, she gets a paragraph or two of text that can be summed up as "sure, we'll teach you how to make robo engines, not guaranteeing you'll actually be able to do it, now fuck off and let me go back to sleep".

I want to lick their sweaty bodies.

I want to pat her head

>she doesn't get the shota dick
Waste of a character so far.

night sand magic is definitely AOTS

He's not getting anyone besides Ikaruga and Ady and the elf queen is barely a character.

Stupid bitch things Eru is her pet/toy
But Eru is everyones

Yeah, that's what I was complaining about. She's just there to deliver a line and then fucks off. A letter would have been just as effective.

Kinda hard to have a character whose mentality is "I'm fucking tired of everything, let me sleep until I die" actually participate in the plot, that goes for every elf older than 100, that's the reason why you don't see elves in this, they're all literally too tired to give a shit or care about the world at large, so they drew up the contract with the nearest human kingdom to provide them with giant robot engines if they'll keep their carcasses safe while they sleep.

>Draw a girl, call it a boy.
Everytime these traps enablers.

any lewds yet

That sounds like potential for a good arc - to get these elves to care about things or wipe them out for good. I have doubts whether this will happen though unless they go to space and find space elves.

Yeah, let's wipe out literally the only source of easy knight engines on the whole continent, sure sounds like a great idea for a kingdom which depends on giant robots to fucking survive, and besides, that whole arc only served so Eru could learn how to turn the turtle heart and bug queen heart into engines for Ikaruga and finish building Ikaruga.

I'm enjoying it too. I like the blend of mecha / knightly combat, plus mages too.

The innovation in the mechs and weapons is great, lots of different fighting styles too, then the fucking centaur knight.

The ONLY thing I hate about this is the fucking MC and how everything revolves around him, (plus him being a fucking trap too). So far the "reincarnation" bit was pointless, and he's too much of an Engineer + Strategist + Combat god all at the same time.

The other characters are pretty good (besides the girl who's needlessly squee'ing overhim all the time) and could do with more airtime. All the blokes (besides the MC) are pretty masculine etc too, especially the older ones who seem interesting and politically shrewd.

They have a LOT to work with, just divert all the fucking attention to the Mary Stu MC.

Really wanna see the mega mecha from the intro though, reminds me so much of Xenogears, specially with the flying.

Enjoyed the tournament, spesh seeing how the centaur one moved. Integrating cavalry into the knight army is quite revolutionary in that setting.

Was it stated how he actually made it? I remember only elves can make the engines then skipped into a finished Ikaruga.

Eru is literally the only reason the plot even moves, remove Eru and nothing fucking happens.

Used his minibot to channel magic through it and carved the script by hand onto the hearts because unlike the elves humans and dwarves can't use magic without a catalyst.

I didn't quite like how Eru only dashed twice through the whole battle. And I was hoping to see more cooperation between Edgar and Dietrich.

While true, I don't quite like how Eru is both the top designer, top engineer, top magician, and top pilot all at once. I do think he can drive the plot and continue to be an entertaining character just by being the the revolutionary engineer, but leave the piloting aspects to the other characters. There's no need for him to be the crutch in everything.

>Deforming models for fast movement

Feels nice.

h-hayai!

Same studio that animated mjp. Mecha action is guatanteed to be spectalucar.

My favorite mecha cliche.

Honestly, feels pretty bad that my boy Dietrich got beaten and didn't manage any wins in that fight. Is Guair just too outdated at this point?

Who thought it was a great idea having the first pilot's ass in the 2nd pilot's face?

Ady does have a nice ass and all though.

Not a great idea when the one in front of you is your sister

Who would want their sister's butt in front of their face

Mana-hungry and not as easy to use, like every other prototype by Eru (so far).
Also, they were fighting elites and their advantage(surprise) diminish as the match went on.

Pretty much. To be fair that would be like wwII taking on a cold war tank and fighting to a draw.

Didn't Fafner have that as well?

No, Eru belongs to mecha.

While Eru is obviously a "Gary Stu" he isn't actually THAT bad for a Isekai protag, i mean compare this to the Smartphone one, but i get what you mean, the engineering aspect is more then enough, but he DOES actually manage t be entertaining because his Autistic "MUH AESTHETICS" holds him back a fair bit, the fact said Aesthetics are good helps too.

2 of them

Why is she making this face?

She realized Eru is getting married!

She wants to put her dick inside Eru-kun´s boipussy.

Man, I wish more would apply barrel roll evasion like that in mecha aerial combat.

>There's no need for him to be the crutch in everything.
besides wish fulfillment where he has a noble title he doesn't need, money he probably only spends on mechs, a supporting family he ignores, a girl or seven after him that he ignores to the point you'd think he's a sociopath(or autistic, but even an autistic might get it at this point), and yet he'll still say a line or two that reminds you that he thinks about something other than mecha only if his friends/family are in mortal danger and then he is reminded that people have feelings for other things besides mecha.

The old king must have been really broken on the battlefield when he was young

Urge to bone little boys rising.

Why is Orange so god tier at CG where others have failed?

Why is his nose like that?

He is a Jew who caught Tumblritis obviously.

Fucking 10/10 episode lads, loved it. Great fights, best cliches, best boys.
See you next week when it is time to cum for Ikaruga's debut.

see

I was surprised the old guy ended up being another bro to Eru.

I love her

Everyone is united over giant robot autism.

You just have to look real hard- or not.
It's not even hard to find lewd, see

No, Eru is for public use

Everybody wants her feminine penis.

>How much was it lost today?
Cut some of the banter between Ambrosius and Emrys and changed out some of the equipment on Guylinde and Erdetolle. Also made the fight less one-sided, as Eru's team originally didn't take any kind of damage at all, and only lost two to mana exhaustion while the rival team had 4 machines rendered inoperable.

Guylinde originally had the lightning flail mounted in its arm gauntlets and two powerful but short ranged shoulder cannons. Erdetolle had double shields. Pure offense and pure defense. Tzendorg didn't get its moving armor for hard movement shifts shown nor get to use its tow hook to utterly trash one of the opponent's Knights.

Guair is still the repurposed school machine with elements of Tellestarl added to it, and was not fine-tuned.

Later on, in the LN at least, his new machine based on a Kardetoll gets customized to look like his old one, but with jet thrusters for short distance hops, short-range but strong cannons, and his usual twin-swords style of combat.

Di would also go on to lead a squad known as the "gangbangers squad", because all of them follow his philosophy of brute-force offense.