Brit/pol/ : Respectably unspammable edition

>Dead homeless man finds peers in Commons as 'a paedophile'
express.co.uk/news/uk/920385/dead-homeless-man-westminster-tube-parliament-portuguese-media-paedophile
archive.is/MnsYX

>N.Ireland logjam continues, Sinn Fein to meet PM
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/sinn-fein-delegation-to-discuss-stormont-fallout-with-pm-11364252525380
archive.is/YqqMc

>UK to leave CFSP (EU foreign Policy)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-munich-security-conference-speech-latest-common-foreign-policy-a8215246.html
archive.is/Ve9ou

>UK to join reformed CFSP (EU military)
archive.is/p5MRj

>Brendan Cox quits charities over sexual misconduct
anorak.co.uk/447913/
archive.is/Vkddd

>UK pussy out of 'fake news' enquiry in embassy, Trump puissant
theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/18/mps-fake-news-inquiry-barred-uk-washington-embassy-donald-trump
archive.is/FnyYs

>Holyrood in hot water over arms fair (Re: Yemen)
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/snp-blasted-after-arms-trade-12042375
archive.is/AiJIC

::Opinion Poll::
16Feb - YouGov
CON 40% (-2), LAB 41% (+3) LD 8% (=), UKIP 4% (+1)

::::Thread podcast::::
spreaker.com/user/acrnetwork/episode-222-the-golden-age-of-stupid-wit

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/2018/feb/19/uk-millennials-second-worst-hit-financially-in-developed-world-says-study
archive.is/vhwCr
vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ
news.sky.com/story/chancellor-philip-hammond-ditches-budget-red-box-for-spring-statement-11257538
archive.is/b2D4S
youtube.com/watch?v=jIwwLP7s6V0
youtube.com/watch?v=AXFQsnbN0NQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407931/Depraved-paedophile-used-blackmail-target-victims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People defending Brendan Cox because of 'are Jo'
>Anyone that is on the right or even in center would be destroyed

Just bit my hand on the way to the pakishop with Karen to buy some freddos

When Jesus refers to 'Gentiles' what does he mean?

Eddie

People who aren't Jewish

Sexual organs. He was dyslexic.

>have to filter out spam to have a discussion

>UK Millenials are the worst off in the developed world, other than Greece

theguardian.com/money/2018/feb/19/uk-millennials-second-worst-hit-financially-in-developed-world-says-study
archive.is/vhwCr

I never gave a single fuck. She shouldn’t have been gunned down but she was also an immigrant lover with distain for white brits. Yuck.

Poortheners don't count

Real thread

>Respectably unspammable edition
Is that a challenge? Wasn't me desu. Only just got off work.

Pointless first post. You are the cancer.

Stop this.

Because they’re retarded. Most people I know my age (23) have been working for years and have nothing to show for it. I may still live at home but I have 15 grand and a car paid and bought for and plans to get a girl soon so I can afford to move our. Last one dumped me kek

vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ

It's a valid point. Poortheners are the poorest in Europe

>Pointless first post. You are the cancer.

Ok.

I'd gargle his cum

Popular supermarket chain in Judea.

Kek.

I'm hungry.

Saw a camera on the bus the other day, lads.

The absolute nanny state of this country.

> Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,because lying is his native language, for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Pretty hard does it,Kike?

Brit pol plummets! How can they ever recover?! No guns and 15 year prison sentences for being on Sup Forums!
The keking intensifies.

Your children literally just got mowed down by a 56%'er lol

You shouldn't use that image.. They killed Germans at Trenton, not Brits...

who is jesus speaking about here?

BEST YEER OF ME LYF

Our Guy Strikes again
Morrissey's Nicola Sturgeon Put-Down
At a Glasgow concert ..the Madman lol
“I’m curious, do you actually like Nicola Sturgeon?”, before commenting that “those hands would be in anybody’s pocket”,
Crowds booed an cheered him , some left after paying £60 notes to see him lol

LMFAO GOOD1 BRIT BRO
YANKS BTFO
EKKEKEKEKKE
WTF IS 1942?

No, seriously.

Enough of the pointless bullying.

>Fiscal Phil et to abandon red-box and all policy, tries to hide from Spring statement

news.sky.com/story/chancellor-philip-hammond-ditches-budget-red-box-for-spring-statement-11257538
archive.is/b2D4S

Whats he hiding lads?:
-Made-up Brexit figures
-Made up Bank of England statistics
-The high likelihood of economic collapse
-The governments inability to make one policy, and not U-turn in

Morrisey again

Morrissey Defends Kevin Spacey Over Sexual Harassment Allegations, Thinks Some Of Harvey Weinstein's Alleged Victims Are 'Just Disappointed'...
“As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26, boy 14. One wonders where the boy’s parents were.
“One wonders if the boy did not know what would happen. I do not know about you, but in my youth I have never been in situations like this. Never.
“I was always aware of what could happen. When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me that Spacey has been attacked unnecessarily.”
Twenty people have made subsequent complaints about Spacey over incidents that allegedly took place during his time at London’s Old Vic Theatre.
Morrissey was also asked about the numerous sexual assault and harassment allegations levelled at movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, claiming some of the victims “know exactly what’s going on”.
He added: “And they play along. Afterwards, they feel embarrassed or disliked. And then they turn it around and say: ‘I was attacked, I was surprised’. But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it.
”I hate rape. I hate attacks. I hate sexual situations that are forced on someone. But in many cases one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed.”
The singer added that many famous musicians had slept with fans who were under the age of consent over the years.
“Throughout the history of music and rock ‘n’ roll there have been musicians who slept with their groupies,” he said.

Leave cuba alone !

hOW The fuck dOES BritISH PersON END as 1% Finnish/NorthWEst RUssian?

Poorthern cities are literally the poorest in Europe. Go look it up.

BECUZ WE INVADED EVER CUNTRE IN THAT WORLD

fuck knows. I used to live with a finnish lad so maybe our dna got spliced or some shit

Seriously though, us americans have a healthy distaste for yankees. But we also admired your empire for what it was. We find it mind boggling to see how hard the mighty have fallen. What say you? You all can be jailed for pre crime. That would cause an uprising here. Are yall jealous?

All buses have cameras. Delivery vans have cameras. When you start seeing them they are everywhere.

Muscovy Company, London has lot's of Slavs and Oligarchs.

What is President Assad trying to say?

Fuck off.

El chupa cabra

>Poorthern cities are literally the poorest in Europe. Go look it up.

So what are you going to do about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=jIwwLP7s6V0

>We find it boggling

>WE DEMAND INDEPENDENCE
>GIB IT NOW OR WE SHOOT YOU
>DON'T TREAD ON ME

>Others want independence
>We give it to them and watch them fall

Really now? You find it "Boggling"? Please, with the rise of the USA and decline of the UK you have cucked everyone, ruined everything pure and good with your influence... Hang your head in shame.

WTF BRTIBRO
WERE BTFOIN YANK SCKUM KEKEKEK
HOW CAN DEY COMPEEETE WIT THE ROYEL NAVEY

If y'all'd'l've just stuck to the constitution we wrote for you then it'll'd've been fine. But instead you went for this identitarian consumption based economic hegemony. Thus America has fucked the world, which Britain was trying to save.

Poortheners aren't British. Poortheners are a distinct race.

Jesus was most certaintly not anti-jew

Through Danes getting FINNED

They fucked the French empire over too, but no one talks about that because the French are smelly.

Port cities are the reason, I have 2% Portugese and 10% Norwegian because my family were involved in whaling.

A AHA HAHAHA ANOVA BASED BRIT BRO
BTFO ME REDCOAT HOMIES LELELE

The average Anglican's IQ is almost a standard deviation above that of the Poorthener's. Not only that but Anglicans look distinctly different from their poorer counterparts: they're usually better looking, yes, but I mean phenotype-wise. Brain May, Queen member and Astrophysicist, looks awfully similar to his fellow Anglican, Isaac Newton, does he not? Have you ever seen a lower-class person look like Brian May? No, of course not, because there are irreconcilable genetic differences between Poortheners and Southerners. On that basis, I propose that Poortheners should be classified as a different non-British race. Their culture is different from ours (fine art VS me footie), they speak their own incomprehensible regional dialects, and they're racially different from us. That's enough justification for a divorce in my opinion.

Do you have brown eyes?

UKIP members vote to sack embattled leader Henry Bolton

A New Remain party started today but cannot find what they called was on the pol show b4

We have cucked everyone? You see it is the free market that you yanks succeeded in. The pure chaos of the imperial world. You thrived. But when America does the same imperialization 2.0 you only hear autistic screaming.
Look at south korea and Nam. That is all thanks to American influence.
Freedom to cuck and freedom to surrender. We fight we win.

when was the first britpol thread?

So he was just trolling about children of Devil part?

We won't pay the tax for british wars! We prefer israeli wars.

This thread deserves spam.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXFQsnbN0NQ

Can you just stfu you self-aggrandizing fatso? America has the worst SJW infestation in the world and you're literally being replaced by Mexicans for cheap labour and Democratic votes.

OMFG U CUK
U THIK CUNT
BRITAIN IS THE BEST ARMIES IN THE WORLD
FUKIN STFU BE4 WE ANNEKS U AGEN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407931/Depraved-paedophile-used-blackmail-target-victims.html

What did the Daily Mail mean by this?

alright cunts
what did you have for lunch today?
I had two endy bits of plain bread

A HAHAHAHA BASED REDCOATS MARCHIN ON SILLY COLONIY SKUM

You mad ? We have daily ice raids now. I work construction and all the mexicans are getting BTFO. Even a group of irish fleas got deported from the bronx not long ago. We fix our problems. What say you pajeet?

he wasn't referring to the ethnicity

You've had the mantle of global power for 100 years and look at the absolute state of it.

We had the mantle since 1500's (in rival with Spain, Portu, Netherlands and France) and things were ordered, niggers kept in line, Pakis not fucking things up and the Americas kept racially pure.

You have ruined it all, don't screech about being the all mighty and powerful America without taking responsibility for the shit your nation has caused for everyone else. Everything you are now goes against your founders vision, your ancestors died for literally nothing. What's worse? Americans don't realise this, we at least know we're shit, we're happy to die and burn in hell.

You faggots, God help you because no one else can.

No, blue eyes and pale as snow I look weirdly Scandinavian and 10% doesn't explain it, Anglo Nordic rapebaby look while my brother is full on beady.

Tracy Emin exhibits have got so dark recently

JUS U WAIT TIL BREKITS C
USA WILL GET BTFO

The joke has worn thin.

Britain’s millennial generation, born since 1981, have suffered a bigger reversal in financial fortunes than their counterparts in most other developed countries
hahahaha fuck them lol
stop studying shit tier meme degrees an get off your entitled lazy arses lol

Jahans?

Oh ok, want to fuck?

Not if they repent and accept him but did they do that?

BRIDAN ISN A FUKKKIN JOKE U SHIL

Because Americans are the master race.

I hope I go bald, I hope i'm poor, I hope I get teeth infections

Non-whites are the majority in America, lol. ICE can't do shit about that

Yet your hair is brown just like all Brits

God /Religion is a Mene wake up you soft fuckers

nope so do they become gentiles or remain jews

>an entire generation across multiple countries makes bad decisions
>in a free market this would mean there would be huge demand for competent people
>mysteriously this doesn't happen
>no mention of mass immigration or globalisation in the article

World poverty rates down. Trump btfoing deep state, America still majority white. Most common name in UK is muhamed.
Brits are just mad their banter doesn't work on the magestic land of freedom

woaah holy shit never saw it that way before

OMFG YANKS BTFO KEKEKEK KEK
BRIDTAIN RULES THE WAV

66devil aka The Rapist
his uploads were the ....
Disgusting filth lol

Stop spamming you brainlet spastic.

Is that lake Victoria?