Pyramids in Antarctica

What is the purpose of this large 3-sided pyramid (pic related) in the Palmer Station, Antarctica, and why does it look so similar to the descriptions of the other pyramids elsewhere in Antarctica, which are supposedly not manmade?
also general antarctica thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.google.com/web/search/Palmer Station, Antarctica/@-64.77474111,-64.05063737,1.27068467a,240.92296365d,35y,29.7733152h,0t,0r/data=CigiJgokCbW3xM3zhkhAEXDqwBUMVEhAGaNrVBLOhwZAIaBw__S1Nf4_
youtube.com/watch?v=1-dNs1wcWGM
pyramid-cafe.in/Power.html
ancient-code.com/secret-power-pyramidal-shape/
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
earth.google.com/web/search/Palmer Station, Antarctica/@-86.97872736,85.6078547,3223.07524708a,174268.64485318d,35y,282.35326658h,0t,0r/data=CigiJgokCbW3xM3zhkhAEXDqwBUMVEhAGaNrVBLOhwZAIaBw__S1Nf4_
superlinguo.com/post/153271648711/the-etymology-of-kangaroo-especially-for-those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_orbit
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I expect it has a similar purpose to ancient pyramids, the generation of harvestable static electricity and other useful things by a complex process of splitting heavy water repeatedly.

ok but why is there a literal building next to it? this is definitely manmade

Yes, this is the one in the Palmer Station, it is certainly manmade. Read OP.

no such pyramid exists, absolute fag

Keep me posted, the truth is out there

i was wrong, wtf

earth.google.com/web/search/Palmer Station, Antarctica/@-64.77474111,-64.05063737,1.27068467a,240.92296365d,35y,29.7733152h,0t,0r/data=CigiJgokCbW3xM3zhkhAEXDqwBUMVEhAGaNrVBLOhwZAIaBw__S1Nf4_

Post coordinates

64°4627S 64°0310W

>see link re: antarctica skip the first 35 mins of waffle
youtube.com/watch?v=1-dNs1wcWGM
ok here's what i heard:

before the last pole shift antarctica was positioned much closer to the equator

theory A
antarctica contains the remnants of a lost civilization lemuria/antlantis, and containing hidden technology from that period

theory B
secret alien base

theory C
contains entrance to inner earth civ survivors of atlantis or reptilians
pyramid maybe retrieved ancient/ufo tech

A big tent

pyramid shape has many proven beneficial properties on living organisms contained within

pyramid-cafe.in/Power.html

ancient-code.com/secret-power-pyramidal-shape/

“Pyramids don’t kill bacteria. However the bacteria feed by absorbing nutrients as entropy breaks the tissues down. In a pyramid there is so little entropy that the bacteria barely survive and don’t multiply prolifically. Food therefore stays fresher longer and has a chance to dehydrate before it goes bad.”

A tabernacle then?

The pyramids was refrigerators? Kinda makes sense for a few of them actually.

RESEARCH TENT

Only One Pole on earth

Nah, tabernacle.

Trust me.

The Tabernacle (משכן), according to the Book of Exodus, was a movable tent and worship facility used by the Israelites and designed by God Himself, used by God to transform into and commune with them.

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This vidya explains it . The vengeful Gestalt..

Redpill warning
Antartixa is the lace

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>In a pyramid there is so little entropy that the bacteria barely survive and don’t multiply prolifically.

By what possible mechanism? This would be so easy to test and debunk.

What tf does something being in a pyramid have to do with entropy?

The original tabernacle was the dwelling place of God carried by the wandering Hebrews in the Old Testament.

"Carried"

Ark of Covenant is the bloodline of the house of David.

Vortex

Earth is flat

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

It's mighty cold out here, Dahnald.

I'm on a mission to locate the fabled Antarctigates. Legend has it that they lie somewhere beneath the vast expanse of these frozen sheets. It's a long road ahead, but I will march on, like the penguin towards distant mountain peaks.

I'll let you know what I find, Dahnald.

Explain please

How retarded can someone be? Can't you really see that this is a triangular roof? Even shadow clearly shows it's just a fucking roof.

Yeah how retarded. There is no mechanism. Otherwise hospitals would be built as pyramids.

They aren't man-made, they are made by Ayys, which obviously aren't men.

Neat thing there, keep adding 6 and doing digital root, but how exactly this has anything to do with the thread topic?

the vortex makes a lot of sense considering everything is spinning !

The author of that brainlet thought is unfamiliar with the concept of entropy on both statistical or macroscopic scales.

t.thermodynamacist

If you want to know the secrets to the universe, think in terms of energy frequency and vibration.

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

how many triangle shaped roofs exist in the world? why would it be build like that in antarctica the one place we cant visit?

Yes, but explain the vortex picture.

try zooming in on central antarctica

pro-tip: you cant

earth.google.com/web/search/Palmer Station, Antarctica/@-86.97872736,85.6078547,3223.07524708a,174268.64485318d,35y,282.35326658h,0t,0r/data=CigiJgokCbW3xM3zhkhAEXDqwBUMVEhAGaNrVBLOhwZAIaBw__S1Nf4_

His hand?

Ohw fuck lads, something is going to happen. Every time something crazy is going to happen these threads about antartica start popping op.

Jewish Kikery incoming!!!!

Antarctica means Devil

Cissus Antarctica

I'd like a straight answer about how it relates.

lol

superlinguo.com/post/153271648711/the-etymology-of-kangaroo-especially-for-those

Skiippppyyyyyy

Aren't you satisfied with Tesla quotes and desktop wallpapers?

No but seriously me too.

>>

The moon doesn't have a dark side.

the shape of a structure changes the vibratory frequency of what is contained within it. For example how different rooms have different acoustic properties.

Under specific frequencies the properties of the physical world are changed affecting the organisms within it

I find these thread pretty amusing myself. I lived at the geographic south pole for a year and a half. It's pretty funny how wrong people can be.

> mfw the mountains of madness are real

This is why no one takes these things seriously, when someone asks for a real asnwer you just spew out a totally different thing without explanation.

These /x/ cunts are really annoying

That's cool but where exactly the vortex of 3 6 and 9 come into this? It's a frequency or instructions of how to achieve a frequency?

The tabernacle was just the clothing for the body of God, in a metaphorical sense, whereas the Ark of the Covenant was the body. Y'all need to read up on Nassim Haramein and the holofractal universe theory. Super cool suff

it's literally a roof you absolute fucking brainlets
please go back to your containment board

Same as Brazil, I understand that part. I dont understand this

i assume something to do with 3 sided pyramids

indeed !
i specially love the part with the singularities sort of being a highway system thru the universe.

174 Hz VEREINIGUNG – Digital Root 3

285 Hz UNIVERSELLE ERKENNTNIS DURCH QUANTENINFORMATION – Digital Root 6

396 Hz BEFREIUNG VON SCHULD UND ANGST – Digital Root 9

417 Hz RESONANZ UND VERÄNDERUNGEN- Digital Root 3

528 Hz TRANSFORMATION (DNA- REPAIR) – Digital Root 6

639 Hz HARMONISCHE BEZIEHUNGEN UND VERBINDUNGEN – Digital Root 9

741 Hz ERWACHEN UND INTUITION – Digital Root 3

852 Hz RÜCKKEHR ZUR GÖTTLICHEN ORDNUNG – Digital Root 6

963 Hz GOTTMENSCH – Digital Root 9

didnt find a non gemran one.
But basically they make up the holy frequencies also used in gregorian chant etc.

These frequencies work with the human mind and can heal or alter it.

Mongolian throat singing also uses one of these frequencies.

I don't think so, the pyramid in the pic that was supposedly used with a tesla coil doesn't seem to have 3 sides.

>house has four walls and roof
yes, that's what i like to see, a normal house for normal peop-
>house has three walls and roof
FUCKING WHAT!?!? IT'S ONLY THREE WALLS, DID ALIENS BUILD THIS!?!?

Post German source please

I like how each time the numbers grow by 1 but it skips 0, there is probaly something there but I'm not willing to try to discover it.

and now imagine the cool things you could do if you have light and sound waves that compliment each other.

Fibonacci , golden ratio , 3 , 6, 9 - nikola tesla

Squaring the Circle

>But basically they make up the holy frequencies also used in gregorian chant etc.

true and thats why the church changed the frequencies at one point.

>tfw you want to believe

Wth

Tesla is literally the bugman's scientist.

It must be referring to the ecology of living encased within stone

This guy knows

You voted for Trump, didn't you?

What does the pyramid do in OP's picture? mr scientist man?

It's a roof of a building. Crazy I know, must some grand conspiracy.

See

HALF MOON DECEPTION ANTARCTICA

GCHQ is slipping. Shills are correcting themselves before they get laughed out of threads.

THERE IS NO DARKSIDE OF THE MOON

BECAUSE WE COLLAPSE THE WAVE FUNCTION INTO PARTICLE UNDER OBSERVATION
BRAINLETS

satellites can't fly directly over the poles you fucking spastik

OOOHHHHSSSSIIIIRRRRRUUUUUSSSSSSS

The guy went into overdrive.
But seriously, no one is going to listen to you when you act like a lunatic.

>dynastic tombs were just fridges
ZAWI HAWASS BTFO

Trump is jewed but the only reason to vote for someone else is if you think helping niggers and spics is more important than anything

g-god speed ted

Zero is a fake number. It doesn't exist.
It want used by the ancients.

Modern math is flawed as every time it passes a ten it deviates by one.

THERE IS ONLY ONE POLE BRAINLET

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ZERO IS SHARP POINT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_orbit

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

I wonder what happens if one would calculate the frequencies based on Pi instead of 3

>general antarctica thread
You know Antarctica doesn't exist, right? It's a hoax spread by the MSM and the government to keep us from seeing the edge.

>pyramid
>3-side
>what even is a geometry

best rundown out there...