>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
washingtonexaminer.com/if-you-take-offense-at-anglo-american-you-probably-arent-very-smart/article/2649222
youtube.com/watch?v=Lugx3VdxCNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn...

I go with option 2.

Why didn't obama go to the party?

Thanks for baking, OP

based

So no gun control push then?
As expected.

Really causes one to ponder....

Oy vey

Glad to be of service. This is now a Midwest and ranch thread.

Trump is a dickless asshole?

Do you have a social life, /ptg/?

>Obama sits alone
>someone was there to take a picture
Which is it?

He looks like a soyboy.

Yeah Obama cared so much he ordered his AG Eric Holder to illegally traffick military firearms to Mexican cartels so they would kill people and it could lead to increased anti-gun legislation. What a caring nigger Obama was. We should shoot everyone who voted for him as a traitor.

is this normal?

where's the uproar about his comments?
jk, it's only problematic if some journalists write a fiction story aber blumpf wanting to fire mueller..
>it's all so tiresome.

the recent flase flag shooting was just meant to stifle any discussion of Fatty's Blanket Amnesty

>only 3
Kek

Blah blah blah blah Trump is fucking pure evil. Stay on topic soyboy.

comfy/10

>i haven't been out with friends in 3 years
hahahaha what a fucking normie
i haven't even had friends in 8 years

You mean the expiring DACA EO that the shooting is taking precious days from?

Sweet Lord above, that's gorgeous

Globalism

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This vidya explains it . The vengeful Gestalt..

Redpill warning

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>this is now an upper midwestern women thread
Good taste user

You betcha’

remember when Sup Forums was convinced alex jones was controlled opposition? of course you don't

i miss the midwest every day
florida is such a shithole

Tonight, on Homeland
CIA goes undercover on Sup Forums
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm

Uh huh.

>George Soros's son
Have we achieved peak soy?

Remember when Sup Forums was one person?
I don’t.

He IS controlled opposition you fucking retard HE MARRIED A KIKE and will never say a word against them; he's a fraud; he's a showman who whips up stupid people to believe naive and childish things.

More. I love my state and don't want to leave it, but Wyoming is such a fierce temptress.
There's only one good state in the South and I assure you it's not Florida.

So much is wrong with this article it's hard to know where to begin correcting it.

Anyway, I think the strategy regarding Mueller is quite clear now. Hannity and the team have so far refrained from really attacking him despite ripping in to his whole team every day. As his investigation looks increasingly compromised, pointless and criminal he himself is faced with two choices: either wrap it up and walk away and retire as we pretend he's an honorable man and not a career criminal up to his neck in Waco, 911 and the political over-centralization of the FBI that just led to 17 dead kids in Florida OR he can go down with the ship.

The Dems are beginning to catch on to this and are now signalling to him "no, your role is to be a permanent new branch of government that harasses and defames Trump and any other non-approved candidates who slip through the net".

What is he listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

The only 'gun control' I can see happening is stricter background checks.

>SLOW DOWN MUELLER

TRUMPNEWSLIVE.COM

i found his instagram a while back
he's a literal faggot jew and fucks niggers while working at the IMF straight out of college

He's gay and has sex with niggers.

Talcum X going after Laura for telling a basketball-american to shut up and dribble.

is wyoming considered the midwest?

soya is unmerciful then

>now with sounds

Disinfo. He has an Asian gf.

>8 years
normies leave pls

>@KangJames

> Fucking kek

they're all crying racism, as expected

>ID: JDD
it's so easy NOT to fuck up this bad that i'm pretty sure they're doing it on purpose

Oh fug it's not. Midwest thread with Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. No Minnesotans allowed.

Did they REALLY put this on national TV?

This might be THE Presidency of the United States that proves the existence of objective quality. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that The Trump Presidency is good as a matter of FACT rather than OPINION, and that all criticism leveled against it is reducible to simple misunderstanding. Go ahead and post why you dislike the man. I guarantee that failure to understand some aspect on your part is responsible for the distorted perception you have. Just as 2 + 2 = 4, Donald Trump = good. And in the same way that anyone can be made to see why 2 + 2 = 4 through proper understanding of math, so too can anyone be made to see why President Trump is good through proper understanding of the facts. This is the first example I've encountered of a Presidency that seems to possess intrinsic quality, completely independent of any one person's subjective evaluation.

they're doing it to get (you)s
you bet your ass they did

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Donald J. Trump. The innuendo is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of American Nationalism tropes the motiffs will go over the typical viewers head. There's also Donald Trump's psychotic personality which is deftly woven in to his characterisation- Trump draws heavily from Anno's OC donut steel character Mari Makinami from the Eva rebuilds, for instance. The /ptg/ers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to understand these tropes, to see that they're not just waifubait- they say something deep about Politics. As a consequence, people who dislike Trump truly ARE normies- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the references in President Trump's existential catchphrase "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN", which is itself a cryptic reference to the possessive yandere interaction of Future Adolf's leads. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Youtube's "BUILD THE WALL" comments unfold themselves on their macbook screens. What fools... how I pity them.

checked

>go to bed last night with people talking about this
>wake up today and the meme exists

Brilliant. We need more of these.

wat teh fug?

washingtonexaminer.com/if-you-take-offense-at-anglo-american-you-probably-arent-very-smart/article/2649222

this is fake....right? This didn't happen?

not the webm in the post someone edited it
they put the embed in tho

>stupid IDs
>missing post numbers
Shittiest mock up job i've ever seen.

sup alex

>implying niggers care what Shaun "Mr. Caucasian" King has to say

SACHIKO ON PRIME TIME

you'd wish they DIDN'T
>the absolute fucking STATE of Homeland's Sup Forums Sup Forums

Now for my favorite ranch and Wyoming area.

I just want to chill at Trump party. Just once

More black privilege in action

>there were people that actually thought that would happen

decent jokes tho

gid alawng liddle dawgies

is that seriously how they pilot the mechas in that show
back in my day mechas were just the dead souls of mothers instead of transparent metaphors for sex

Now for some Montana. There's nothing but bullies there.

I didn't have one before Trump, but him winning gave me a lot of confidence.
Guess who just touched a girls tits for the first time in his life?

>500 replies

A lot of them were pretty tepid, but this one is quite good. For some reason film studies majors working for production companies aren't very good at far right-wing banter.

Hardly any reaction images as well, although I loved the "MY PRESIDENT IS THICC" one, if anyone has it?
By the way, if you're the Roosya who made your pic related, you did that for me. Thanks again!

where are the nigger and gore webms?
where's the racemixing and brit/pol/ threads?
its like they spent half an hour on Sup Forums and mocked up from memory

laughed my ass off this whole Mecha activation scene for solid 5min
this show has it all

Yes.

Midwestmembering is kinda defeatist.

Never forget California used to be white paradise.

Even Pence has a good time!

wrong person in the cockpit though :-\
>he'd legit smash his virgin boipucci

>

>this [student movement] is grassroots

>funded by Soros
>funded and pushed by the DNC
>funded and pushed by 5th pillar media

Trump nudes

Happy to help fren

Probably true based on the Wyomingite accent. youtube.com/watch?v=Lugx3VdxCNU
That California is a myth. California is a part of the USSR that washed up on our shores in the 80s. There are no records of it existing before then.

*Last year* He can't donate shit since December 21st. Trumps Executive Order locked up their accounts.

not even that long - they would've experienced at least one cornerstone of the site's culture in that timeframe

I guess the jews know that the goyim are waking up. So we are forcing their hand to pull their "LOL aren't those truthtellers so WACKY?! LOLOLOL" *nervously sweating*

I just hope he is going to be more than "That white haired gay guy who has hardon for MC and is secretly evil". You know, the typical Kaworu dealio.

[echoes in the distance]