Purest whites on earth

>purest whites on earth
>most cucked ones

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/business/kissing-cousins-icelandic-app-warns-if-your-date-is-a-relative-1.1390256
youtube.com/watch?v=oOyabADvjAY
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not lying.

Protip: If we do something, just do the opposite.

I thought Icelandics were the purest whites.

The irony.

Germanics are just autistic and will follow an ideology to its bitter end. Like how you won't stop shilling the EU until it ends in some kind of catastrophy.

Tanned euromutt mongoloids have never seen a pasty white celt. Sad.

>Germanics are just autistic and will follow an ideology to its bitter end.
Which is what makes them such great tools.

Pale as milk

>purest whites

maybe this but not the purest blondes

Joke's on you, I have been to many slutstation always same thing. gypsy man steal luggage!!

Human accomplishment happened in a small area of Europe that included Denmark but not "the whitest place on Earth" - whatever that means.
It has to do with:
1) A religion that values education and tolerates science because of the faith science will find god (even if it won't).
2) Cities where SOME of the best and brightest of the society can meet and exchange ideas.
3) Having an intelligent enough population where there are enough High IQ people to gather.
The "Nordic" countries can't do that, because they lacked the resources for the large cities and to support a population that had enough high IQ people.

Coming from Germany though? Eh....

Does anyone know who this is?

Pale gingers any day

That's a Jewish meme that was pushed on European people. Memes are persuasive and hard to let go, but that one needs to be let go.

Not sure if you're saying the height of human accomplishment is the western concept of a fuckable woman aka "beauty" or you're just trolling in an effort to divide the goys.

>since the 14th century
>there were no inventions before this, only after
>this is what they do to make themselves feel important

wrong they are not the purest or whitest, they're going to be non white before germany and america, if anything estonia and finland are the whitest, we have the highest concentration of blue eyes in Europe

They are even more cucked they only are lucky they in a island far away

eesti always same color

wtf is this you find that attractive?

whiter than you bruce

All jokes aside, what the fuck happened? How did it get this bad? Swedes used to be badass, fierce, and independent. How did you turn into a nation of such pussies?

I ask out of curiosity and also because it's happening here, albeit more slowly.

come to sweden if you want crossdressing homosexual men on your milk cartons

As a matter of fact almost everything modern society is based on was invented after the 14th century. Agriculture and writing being the most important exceptions.

they put women in power and the result was pic related, more and more swedes will look like this soon

if only you knew

white = soyboys

i was just kidding but that can't be real? I thought AU was an anglo stronghold ?

>it's all apart of their keikaku

Altruism for one's people is a successful evolutionary trait. The problem is when it's weaponized against the native population to instead for for non-natives like has been done. How decent white people compared to other races is a negative trait when intermingling is normalized as other races are not so kind.

That's definitely a big part of it. The more emotionally driven women in power, the worse off a society becomes.

germany is just as bad famalam, and you're closer to turks than anything else - explain that

Amazing, but true even if unintentional.

>Does anyone know who this is?
Isn't it that girl from game of thrones

The subway menstruation art is my favorite

Rose Leslie. From Game of Thrones.

Mediterraneans are the masterrace of whites. Blue eyes and blonde hair=massive redflag

>map of scientific accomplishments
>no Russia
That map is pure garbage taken out of your ass

sometimes I try to scream but all that comes out is 啊啊啊啊啊啊

women always try to one up each other and try to do "good" for attention, only a mentally ill attention seeker would allow subhumans into their country and have a low iq baboon west african as the head of their party

>estonia and finland are the whitest

In literal sense yes, but especially Germanics always use the word "white" refering to Germanic-type of phenotype. Although there are definitely those among Estonians as well.

Makes you think what? That Swedes are cucks? It's always been that way.

It says 97%, not 100%.

dude i thought chinks were only spreading in canada and AU didn't have a lot. This is sad as fuck holy fuck it looks like japan

>we have the highest concentration of inbreeding in Europe
Nothing to be proud of

>generally agreed
goes to the bin

I'd fuck you up boy

you dont watch Game of Thrones?

You have a point I guess

Lol the invasion is real. Atleast your immigrants can run a functioning modern society. Embrace your Asian overlords they're the only thing standing between the Jews and world domination

kek, has a bantu raped your sister and killed your father for land yet?

Wonder why the shills targeted this thread for excessive idiotic shit posts?
More proof Mods don't exists.

Hardly. 1st-cousin marriages have basically always been a taboo here because of the low-level of absolute population size.

Besides, there're about 320 000 Icelanders and they're doing just fine. Very fine actually.

it's okay he's a little slow they don't allow white south africans to go to school there

WAY TOO LATE for that. Thanks to Eurocucks and specifically Germany the path of destruction has been set.

Who says he's white?

purest whites are poles and other west slavs

I wish it was like that, but especially here in Helsinki there're tons of non-whites already.

neither have you. mohammad.

afrikaners actually know how to use a pc unlike their bantu counterparts

Dude she really doesn't look like an African apart from the skin more like an abo or something. Were the fuck did they pick her up from
>Also pic related
Miss Sweden. I'm not one to bitch about this but she's not really that beautiful, even for a black chick. If she was a legit beautiful black person I wouldn't see this as blatant virtue signalling

>Miss Sweden

Wrong. That chick was chosen as Miss Helsinki a few years ago.

I have no idea I just know she's a nigger immigrant who rose in power for being "different"

also miss sweden does look like an ape, she's no where near beautiful at all the only reason she won was they don't look like "racists". If a lightskin qt with curly hair and blue eyes won then it would be more reasonable but they let a full blooded ape win. Sicken

Haha liars like you should eat a bullet.

this is the grossest thing i've seen today

nvm i stand corrected that was finland not sweden still pretty gross

Our miss Sweden apparently.

Looks like our average blonde down the street, if I am to be perfectly honest.

I do, Im at season 5 episode 4 I think.

Stannis just left the wall to attack the boltons.

Im on the stannis hype train, no spoil please

She looks like a trap desu.

better than the nigger ape

Empathy is a white trait. For some reason it blew up in the Swedes, the tough men must've all died.

I meant the ape girl.

>average blonde

dude what? people would be all over her if she lived here

99% white rural area

>purest whites on earth
That would be lithuanians

>Amazing, but true even if unintentional.
Yeah the medias never been this frightful of the right wing in decades.
Oops sorry.
With an extremely low population lacking immigrants to mix with your small genetic pool is the reason for blue eyes prevalence. Even if your not blinking your first cousin your definitely blinking a cousin.
cbc.ca/beta/news/business/kissing-cousins-icelandic-app-warns-if-your-date-is-a-relative-1.1390256
>its so bad in iceland they have to have a app to check if your not fucking your cousin.
Well personally I don't find 2nd place all too beautiful myself but that's my own opinion.
>Haha liars like you should eat a bullet.
Why? Cause I mistook one Nordic. Country for another? Its not like you don't group Africa or Asian all together yourself
>same cucks different flags

you're a sick russian man

>muh bloo ayz
Daily reminder.

fair enough

Stay strong soumi brother!

youtube.com/watch?v=oOyabADvjAY

you are not WHITE

>Empathy is a white trait

obviously not

What can I say. I guess we're saturated, kek.

...we shouldn't of put them in office, though.

>he doesn't know about glorious chink nation

Whiter than you, blue-eyed Moogdal Tambuktuk.

what country? USA?

That they need a fuhrer to make them know when to use empathy

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Who is she? She is gorgeous.

looks like it

>pic
>white people get together and agree that they invented certain inventions and exclude others they don't like.

damn dood

i grew a taste for blonde girls ever since i played with this 13 years old girl

Feminism is a bio weapon

Thanks bro. (Btw it's Suomi.)

so this is what happens before a police shooting wow

I Just visited Tampere. Literally no nogs, they all live inside of ring3

NOT SO FAST

>With an extremely low population lacking immigrants to mix with your small genetic pool is the reason for blue eyes prevalence.

Obviously yes, but being inbred means that the population has some troublesome traits, because of well, inbreeding, which is not the case here.

With your definition all the populations are "inbred" because they have some traits at all.

As for Icelanders, they actively avoid 1st-cousin banging so they're not inbred as I already stated.

Lowest achieving too (no offence, scandibros) whereas the Slavs who many poltards look down on have built a fucking space station, figured out all kinds of complex rocket science and built weapons which can destroy entire cities. I also notice that western whites are the only race pathetic/beta enough to allow and promote feminism and the purest huwhites are the most feminist of all.

anglo genes ladies and gentlemen