So is the message of this movie that isolationism and strong borders are good?

So is the message of this movie that isolationism and strong borders are good?

Also, wasn't there a RottenTomatoes reviewer who said whites had an obligation to see this movie or something along those lines? Can't find it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck white people and fuck drumpf

Someone I knew said it starts off with strong borders for Wakanda, but in the end the message is open borders.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI

OBligatory image

after seeing this movie, i'm more determined than ever to become a cuck

So in the end, "strong borders" is still the message?

>100 gibs
lmao, dead

No. The villain that wants to take over Wakanda has the extreme isolationist position and wants to use the mcguffin to kill their enemies and better themselves. The Black Panther character and his crew come forward to protect outsiders.

She's is fighting her own people and promoting white genocide. Some days I think we almost deserve to be eradicated.

>villain is extremely isolationist
>villain wants to take over foreign nation

Only one of these can be true.

The villain is another Wakandan seeking power, not a foreign agent.

>The Black Panther character and his crew come forward to protect outsiders.
By letting them into Wakanda en masse?

Right.
So the one non-isolationist Wakandan is also the one evil Wakandan?

This is getting better and better.

Wakanda opens to the outside world, but does not necessarily “let the masses in.” It isn’t advocating for open borders or anything like that.
The villain, Warmonger, isn’t portrayed as evil though. He has a different vision for Wakandan excellence and is ok with using violence to protect his people from outside influence. Frankly he’s a much more interesting and developed character than Black Panther. It’s essentially a clash of two ideologies and the hero wins.

there is no msg its a comicbook storyarc brought to the cinemas and sugarcoated with random things to please certain audiances.

Some faggot at my job said he was going to see that this weekend. When I asked him why the fuck he’d go pay money to see that he said it’s part of the marvel series and he can’t miss it. He’s 30. Like wtf is wrong with these nerdy faggots they spend money on anti white propaganda because they can’t miss a marvel movie?

>Wakanda opens to the outside world, but does not necessarily “let the masses in.” It isn’t advocating for open borders or anything like that.
How then?
They "open up" in the sense that they become willing to intervene?

>The villain, Warmonger, isn’t portrayed as evil though.
Then why is he the "villain"?

>is ok with using violence to protect his people from outside influence
Well so is mainstream Wakanda.
Hence all the protective measures on the borders.

My normie plumber uncle loved it and says it's pro ethnic nationalism.

Villain does not equal evil. Maybe “antagonist” is a better term. He is the one standing in opposition to the protagonist. Stop thinking in terms of good and evil.
Isolationist tactics don’t necessarily mean violence either. Wakanda has some magic bullshit that protects them from the outside world. It’s not like they are going outside their borders and murdering every spear chucker that wanders close by.
For some reason it’s acceptable for adults to fawn over super heroes like children now. The sad part is the Marvel movies are generally pretty well made films, it’s just been old for years now. They all basically feel the same.
Also Black Panther itself is not anti-white propaganda. The bullshit hype in the current political climate surrounding the movie might be, but the actual movie isn’t. It’s just a superhero flick with a lot of blacks.

We wuz Wukanda n' sheiiiiit

The best review I read basically stated, in so many words, that this movie was what Africa would be without white colonialism.

>Stop thinking in terms of good and evil.
Well the word "villain" literally refers to evil.

>Isolationist tactics don’t necessarily mean violence either.
Isolationism implies strong borders, which always implies violence.

>Wakanda has some magic bullshit that protects them from the outside world.
And the Rhino tribe.

>It’s not like they are going outside their borders and murdering every spear chucker that wanders close by.
Going outside of your borders is pretty much the opposite of isolationism.

Villain does not equate to evil you stupid Walloon. Stop thinking like a child.

So do we know if it ends with a cucked-open borders message?

Oh my god, yes it does.
A villain is an evil person. That's the fucking definition.

Not yet.

Here is the real plot. Wakanda is an isolationist nation with space age tech hidden from the outside world. The hero, black panther, is about to be crowned king when suddenly his brother from America shows up, named Killmonger. Killmonger is mad that Wakanda is hoarding all this tech when blacks are oppressed around the world, and that they sat on their asses when people were being sold into slavery. He wants to hand out their advanced weapons so that there can be an international black uprising. Black panther doesn’t like this because violence is bad and he wants to remain isolationist. After black panther wins, he realists that isolationism is bad and joins the UN to help provide aid to developing countries.

Not that user but:

vil·lain
ˈvilən/Submit
noun
(in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot.

Yea, build bridges not walls, is the ending meme.

But not open borders?

Don't know, cause only manchild watch marvel movies. Why would I pay to see a bunch of nig?

So open borders for Wakanda in the end?

No open borders. The country remains ethno-nationalist. They just intervene in foreign affairs now.

Literally /ourmovie/ then?

I shouldn't have fucked you so many times, but I couldn't help myself.

It’s funny. Liberals on Faceberg were shrieking that the movie was anti-black liberation and proved uncle toms like Martin Luther King Jr. instead of real G’s like Malcom X.

ayoo muh dick

>the message is open borders
Really? Cool! Time to make fan-fiction about what happens to Wakanda when it open it's border to more than a billion lazy, moronic, hungry, and disease-ridden Africans.
>Wakanda says “Wir schaffen das”

>Really?
Apparently that wasn't the case; the borders remain closed but there will be more involvement.

>Time to make fan-fiction about what happens to Wakanda when it open it's border to more than a billion lazy, moronic, hungry, and disease-ridden Africans.
That was my first immediate reaction too lel.

I’ve seen the same definition with “evil” in quotes.
My point is that what’s considered good and evil in real life are often subjective. Warmonger may be considered the villain of the film, or again more accurately, the antagonist. That doesn’t mean the film portrays him as some moustache twirling, puppy killing maniac. His motives are relatable and you can sympathize with them.

Get back to wakangz n shieeet, chimp

>The country remains ethno-nationalist
Somebody make some memes and spread it around.

Literally a wall.

once proper quality is available, there is going to be so many meme-worthy screen shots in this movie. Haven't seen it yet, this is just a prediction. I recon it'll beat Empire of Dust when it comes to un-edited screenshots that just say it all

I went to this movie with low expectations. It was a fun watch and I loved it up until the globalist shilling at the end. Other than that, like all Marvels, enjoy the visuals and ass kicking but don't overthink it.

If you think /ourmovie/ is a bunch of nig nogs putting disks in their lips and springs around their neck, hooting like apes and having a monarch based government that uses tribalism and violence, then sure.

More like a movie about a technologically advanced nation that protects its borders and is an ethnostate.

God I'm hating how Sup Forums is literally fawning over this movie without even seeing it as some stupid example of isolationism. The message of the movie is not that isolationism made them technologically advanced, but that technologically advanced space rock made them isolationist. And that's a bad thing. King nog literally screams at his dead father and ancestors (when he's drugged in a dream like state) that they were wrong to be isolationist. His girlfriend constantly speaks about helping refugees and at the end of the movie they are going to provide aid. It also glorifies all the nig culture that we regularly mock.

yes, that is the narrative they want to push. It is in our hands to twist it then into something that supports our interpretation. The seeds are already there, enough normies came to the same conclusion

>at the end of the movie they are going to provide aid
But they're not opening their borders, are they?

it's only okay if kangz do it

Don't just whine about it burger. Start making red-pill-memes expose to the shilling in the movie

its not. its just the same nigs who post blacked pron and get banned. not sure how you didnt notice the same flow rate of threads.

same niggers who spammed jaz jennings threads and blacked threads. even the same time intervals for them being made

>But they're not opening their borders, are they?
Stop hammering that point like it's the only thing that matters. No, they did not explicitly state that they were going to be opening borders, but they are at least going to be in america helping the poor oppressed black people. They are going to be "a shining example" to the world and provide foreign aid. It is strongly implied at the very least they are going to start taking in refugees thanks to future queen. It is as if Trump said today "we could provide so much more help to those in mexico", "There are refugees all over the world that need our help", "build bridges not wall" and you were to praise these statements as being isolationist because he didn't explicitly say "open borders"

no, it's a power fantasy that has nothing to do with reality, like all other marvel movies

Oh. I pay no attention to those threads/filter them so that's probably why I haven't recognized the similarities in shilling. Thank you for letting me know.

>Stop hammering that point like it's the only thing that matters.
Borders are what make a state isolationist, or ethnically nationalist.
Hell, borders are what make a state, period.

This is now a qt negress thread!!

You take Sup Forums far to seriously.