Trumptards are absolute retards for thinking the Amerimutt economy is fine

The only reason the U.S. spends more than its next 20 allies combined on its military is because of its deal to provide the Saudis military aid in return for selling oil in dollars. The petrodollar is literally the reason Amerimutts spend so much on their military. They have no other fucking product to sell but the military and petrodollar is their price.

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/britain/why-the-dollar-is-the-mainstay-of-the-world-economy/
armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/foreign-exchange/usd/is-the-dollar-really-a-petrodollar-anymore/
hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-living-social-progress-index/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's pretty good, if any dictator from an oil producing nation gets uppity and decides they're not going to trade oil in USD we deliver a large dose of freedom and liberation.

The American dollar is the world’s currency of choice and oil/military is just a small part in of that. US dollar is the most trusted because other countries routinely cancel their currencies to prevent hoarding and tax evasion.

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/britain/why-the-dollar-is-the-mainstay-of-the-world-economy/

armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/foreign-exchange/usd/is-the-dollar-really-a-petrodollar-anymore/

>The American dollar is the world’s currency of choice and oil/military is just a small part in of that.
Why are leafs always so retarded? All that liberalism must screw with basic common sense. Why is the dollar the world currency of choice? Do you even know what was the Bretton Woods system high school faggot? Do you know how Nixon and Kissinger brokered a deal with the Saudis during Vietnam to create the petrodollar and suspend the Bretton Woods system?
Usually, it's hard if you're this retarded, but since you're from Canada, I guess it makes no difference.
>US dollar is the most trusted because other countries routinely cancel their currencies to prevent hoarding and tax evasion.
Nothing stabilizes the economy more than the petrodollar and muh Amerimutt military.

>It's pretty good, if any dictator from an oil producing nation gets uppity and decides they're not going to trade oil in USD we deliver a large dose of freedom and liberation.
Kek

You are wasting your time their brains have been trained to ignore reality, they can't do the math and can't reach the logical substrate to understand why their economy crashes every ten years and why.

You're a communist. You are literally retarded

>You're a communist.
Nope, libertarian.
>You are literally retarded
Projection much?

>libertarian.
and there I almost took you seriously

America in the depths of a recession is still better than your country in the best of times.

nice thumbnail commienigger

You mean they have one of the lowest crime rates in the american continent and free wi fi?

Or it's the cheap housing and property?

>libertarian
You realize that if you use a communist flag then people willl assume your a communist, right. Post your country flag immediately or this thread is getting SAGED

>free
You are an idiot

Property is only cheap because that’s all you can afford.

>Libertarian
Using the commie flag and spouting commie propaganda.

>>libertarian.
>and there I almost took you seriously
>I'm a Kraut, I'm 18 and I have shit for brains.
Why do you post when you have to arguments faggot?

>America in the depths of a recession is still better than your country in the best of times.
>America in the depths of a recession is still better than Cucknada in the best of times.
FTFY

>nice thumbnail commienigger
Thanks faggot.

>You realize that if you use a communist flag then people willl assume your a communist, right. Post your country flag immediately or this thread is getting SAGED
>ID: O/MaAYjo
Fuck off mayo faggot. You're not the boss of me.

>America in the depths of a recession is still better than Cucknada in the best of times.
But we have low crime and free healthcare fuckin retard faggot fucking cocksucker. Fuckin goof.

>>Libertarian
>Using the commie flag and spouting commie propaganda.
I have seen the light. Hail communism.

Faggot

Sage, Report, Repeat

Not really the country is so rich and not that many people lives here, we also don't have a government making it harder for people to acquire property in order to please their real state overlords.

We have mountains too. Big deal.
hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-living-social-progress-index/