Anybody else think its funny how far megyn kelly fell?

Specifically, i wonder if she regrets attacking trump with the sexism accusation at the debate. I feel like she probably wants to kill hersel to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0tM0y4cFro
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Megyn?

Just smell my fingers.

I enjoyed watching Alex Jones make a monkey out of her by releasing all of the recorded phone calls where she fawned all over him, said she wasn't going to run a hit piece, claimed repeatedly she wanted people to get to know the real Alex Jones.... and of course she ran a nasty hit piece with twisted facts, and even concluded with a commentary from Tom Brokaw. Cunt.

Fuck, OP
GOOGLE how to take a screenshot.
Get a hobby, daytime TV isn’t one.
Quit whining about people who are doing twice what you are doing with their life.
Quit shitting up this board with dumb threads.

Youre a fucking inferior faggot, user.
I build houses.
I build things.
Megyn kelly doesnt build shit, kind of like you (i assume).
I give you permission to kill yourself now. Feel free.

>Anybody else think its funny how far megyn kelly fell?

Exactly how far did she fall? Isn't she making $20,000,000 a year?

Bill fell even harder and every time I see his face now I lmao by imagining him with a dildo stuck up his ass according to the plaintiff descriptions.

What is she doing?

This. Megyn is doing well regardless, because some retards at NBC thought she would be a great asset. Unfortunately for them, they're now stuck with her until her contract is up for renewal.

she used to be so pretty. watch her in the dumbest shouting match ever between her and Bill O re: Sup Forums hackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0tM0y4cFro

literally who

the legacy media as a whole is falling like a stone

Mine first.

She's trying to entertain housewives and daytime tv audiences. In the US you can count on television becoming much shittier on weekdays from 9am-5pm.

SO glad that fucker is not doing the Olympics. Ruined every opening ceremony with his inane commentary.

Even though her popularity with audiences would have taken a hit for attacking Trump, the execs were still smitten enough to reward here with some nice primetime gigs.

Ironically it wasn't until she took on Alex Jones, the humble water filter salesman, that she fell into obscurity.

She used to be so hot.

She's an old lady -- mutton pretending to be lamb.

Can't telly the Kelly? Nice webm.

>be me at a big city bar Saturday for lunch
>bar is denenerate, city is degenerate, soybeard hipsters everywhere
>couple sits next to me
>chick says something about how bad Megyn Kelly show is
>bartender chick chimes in LOUD
>entire bar spitting PURE HATE for Megyn Kelly (phony, forced, clunky, not interesting, cringe, etc.)
kek

She fell all the way

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Egoism is what is falling. The whole culture of tripe - (((CEOs))) supposedly way smarter, (((celebrities))) worth billions, (((radio hosts))) manipulating opinion. It's all becoming clear to people and it's being widely rejected as a value.

Some people die from the Trump curse. Others receive a much worse fate.

Why do you keep posting this?

i'd still r-p- her

They will end up buying her out soon. The lost revenue from those spots is adding up quick the scale will tip WAAAY before she gets into the meat of her tenure.

Imagine being contractually obligated by Jews to humiliate yourself on national television and have to act like you love it.

Is that real? That's what she does now!? "Megyns Golden Goodies" Jesus fucking Christ she lost.

Not anymore actually.

The funny part is the left still hates her even after she attacked Trump.

That interview she did with James Alefantis, treating him like a wounded lamb was sickening.

Right wing whores need to remember that they have no SJW safety net to fall into when they act like retards.

Same brother that was an entertaining week
Fuck off shill kys trump curse will get u

I think she looks like an old tranny.

>attacks trump
>vanishes
>reappears with hil hairdo
>changes jobs
>fails at new job
irrelevant dried up middle aged cunt.

S

NBC signer for 20 mil afterwards. She's probably fine.

Yeah, and I feel like this is happening across the spectrum too. The whole #metoo thing actually helped bring the lefties into the "why the fuck are we listening to these people again?" camp.

Get that dildo out your butt bro