Princess Principal

ABUSED

Dorothy a slut

Your father should have beat you.

Is it bad I got a boner during this sequence?

very bad

very good

Just how do you even do that?

Was the song at the end an actual song or was it anime original?

I really like the episodes so far individually, but I am worried about how the "make Princess the Queen" main plot point will go if this is only one-cour.

We sing it every day at the pub here.

This is also my concern. The next episode doesn't seem like it'll tie into the main plot either since it goes back in time.

It'll be solved in S2

Same. They even went ahead and brought it up again this episode, so it seems like they haven't forgotten about it at all. I think it might be end up being rushed if they don't start it already by the next episode, but it doesn't seem like it will be the case based on the summary.

Now I'm wondering if Daisy learnt her skills by taking her mother's place as her father's wife?

No.

Yes.

I'm just waiting for the S2 announcement at this point. Since the work is divided between the 2 studios I assume It's not extremely difficult

So which one of these smiles will be extinguished when the series ends?

I want to protect Ange's smile

Both, because Ange will be forced to kill Princess and will have to flee the country after being caught red-handed by the guards of the royalty.

Genuine smiles were had and everyone was happy.

>red-handed
Red with blood.

Yours when neither happens.

There's no way someone won't die.

Period blood.

I'm not even sure what she wants to achieve. Tearing down the Berlin Wall and legalizing gay marriage aren't things the Kingdom's Queen seems to even have the power to do.
Is Princess planning a violent coup to re-establish absolute monarchy and conquer the world just so she can make Ange her lawful wife?

>wake up
>see this

What would you do?

What is with 3hz and "character humming their parent's favorite song" plots?

Any of the other 3 are more likely.

MUHHHH

Come in my pants.

Normady? Sure.

>most episodes so far have ended with a tragedy of sorts
>"guys, it'll just be an "all's that ends well", I promise! I can feel it in my bones!"

why are men so icky? they are all mean and dumb

Grab my nearest pointy object and stab the intruder.

>someone reposts my stitch on Twitter
>anons saves the low-res, twitter-quality stitch instead of the actual one

Either Dorothy, Chise or Beato might die, but any of the main two dying would make the main plot pointless when it hasn't even started.

>So... are all people on your planet so tiny?

I think Chise and Beato are both pretty likely to live. I can see Dorothy dying though.

And yet Dorothy whores around with random men.

The ending will be the end of all tragedies

No.

Doro's dad beatings turned her into the woman she is today, so its a good thing
like she said she'd be slingin bread if it wasn't for him

>I'm not even sure what she wants to achieve. Tearing down the Berlin Wall and legalizing gay marriage aren't things the Kingdom's Queen seems to even have the power to do.
>Is Princess planning a violent coup to re-establish absolute monarchy and conquer the world just so she can make Ange her lawful wife?
Well the Anglican Church was created to permit a divorce. So rulers certainly aren't strangers to go to extremes to get what they want.

>most episodes so far have ended with a tragedy of sorts
>Ange and Charlotte reuniting was a tragedy
>Beato accepting Ange was a tragedy
>Princess proving in the eyes of Dorothy that she isn't a double agent was a tragedy

I gotta say I was kinda disappointed when the guy didn't feel sorry because of the parallel between his missing hand and Beato's missing vocal chords, but I guess his neurons were too fried by alcohol to even think so far.

Is this any good?
And more importantly is it gay?

Best episode yet, or best episode yet?

>Princess proving in the eyes of Dorothy that she isn't a double agent was a tragedy
This one actually is a bit of a tragedy because it shows how naive she is.

The quality of the episodes has been steadly decreasing. This one felt really unnecessary, even more than the last one.

>Ange and Charlotte reuniting was a tragedy
It's the event that set all the other tragedies in motion. Albionese historians will call it the most important event of the XX-th century.

>This one felt really unnecessary
How?

>episode about Irish """people"""
>best

Not possible.

>implying it won't give birth to another bigger tragedy
How much of a shortsighted fool you are, user-kun.

It's meh and there's some gay between her and the childhood friend or the loli.

I want Ange to betray the princess.

>quality decreasing
>sales increasing

2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 6

Princess is the one that will betray the team because she can't resist the Russian cock.

They could be Scottish.

"Tragedies" that all carefully avoid anything permanently bad actually happening to anyone important. It's like Yuyuyu or Gakkou Gurashi, except with even less direct threat of harm - do anything to convince the viewer that anyone could die, other than having anyone actually die.

Swap 6 with 4.

Put episode 5 in between 3 and 6 and we're good.
Or between 4 and 3 if you wish.

Will you give princess a double high-five?

>Beato is beaten
"what a poor bullied girl"
>Dorothy is beaten
"heh serves that slut right"

being cake is suffering

Swap 3 and 6 and you're golden.

Swap your nose with a bullet and you'll be golden.

>intrigue and well developed backstory
>no samurais hitting bullets with a katana
>quality decreasing

That's because Beato is the cutest.

>realism fags are still watching this show

>And yet Dorothy whores around with random men
Dorothy may not be exactly pure, but she is a virgin.

I wish your dad beat you up when you were kid so you don't turn into a failure you are now

Next week will be action packed, stop worrying

Lookin pretty /u/ there

>12 year old fags are still watching this show

You sound psychotic. Did you get raped in the ass as a kid?

>she is a virgin

It's good but brainlets hate it because of "drama" or something. I knew 3hz would become a god-tier studio after watching it.

I sure wouldn't mind marrying the Princess

Should probably still hide it even after becoming Queen

Who knows what Beato would do if she found out she was the Yayaka of this show

The problem is that this shit doesn't bring anything new to the table. They already spoke about that during episode 4.
The writer truly has no idea what to do with those two.

I don't usually enjoy the entirety of a show's main cast like this, but Pri has literally no worst girls. Their chemistry is fun to watch too.

ENBAN HANTAI

I miss SnM

She will keep serving tea to them.

So.. We fuckin' tonight right?
Yup.

rude

But deserved.

so, she is notified of his death the next day and has a mental breakdown, correct? theres no way that the people who tracked him down for spy purposes wouldnt know he was murdered and sent to his own workplace, and it wouldnt make sense to keep her in the dark

We'll have to wait 2 weeks, next week is case 16

Indeed. That whole interaction was the only thing I enjoyed in this episode.

Why would they risk having one of their spies break down

>not enjoying the beautifully tragic ending
fag

Nobody would have to. With her training it wouldn't be difficult to learn the truth.
After he didn't show at the pub, she'd have checked his place. If he wasn't there the next logical step would be to check his workplace. She'd have learned the truth then.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This episode really triggered my autism, this must've been the worst "assassination" that I ever had my discontent to see in a fiction.

I understand they had to kill Dorothy's father to "erase" the any possible trails, but if you are going to "erase" someone why in the nine hells would you throw a motherfucking AXE in the middle of the DAY in a fucking CHURCH. WHAT IN THE FUCK.

I can't make this shit up, holy fuck, now a brown lady in the middle of pre WW1 europe with a bloody axe will go out of the church as nothing fucking happened? FUCK

I swear, it's like they just forget that this was supposed to be spies and shit, what happened with the first episode? They assassinated a dude and made look like it was an unrelated crime.

What the fuck was the rational behind killing the dude with an thorwing axe?

Pretty sure she at least suspects he's already dead. As an informant, you basically have a 50/50 chance of actually getting paid as promised or getting eliminated as a loose end.

>implying
Dorothy is professional, she would at most give a Tsk and some revenge desire, but otherwise won't do anything melodramatic that would compromise the team.

>why in the nine hells would you throw a motherfucking AXE in the middle of the DAY in a fucking CHURCH. WHAT IN THE FUCK.
You never played Hitman and it shows
It's a fun thing to do that's it

The only thing tragic in this ep is Dorothy didn't get to kill that bastard with her bare hands.

He's in a bad part of town. It looks like a typical robbery+murder.

You missed the point.