Is his life a worthy sacrifice for your right to own an assault rifle?

Is his life a worthy sacrifice for your right to own an assault rifle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
thehomegunsmith.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all gun owners are the same

should women be locked up in psych wards when they are on their period? nepal does it... why not us?

>trying to make gunfags feel bad
They are already too retarded to think logically what would make you think they are smart enough to have emotions?

Yes.

Designated public space shooters will be a thing in the future for population control. Just embrace it and enjoy the freedom of at least having a chance at the state sponsored shooter

I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone like you
Here are your sacrifices
Can’t wait to see the new ones next month

yes, you dumb kike. PPL as in civilians, soldiers, mothers, fathers, children DIE at times for the purpose of maintaining stable nation that is at a safe balance between the power of the state and the people.

Now fuck off you roastie or kike

SAGE this shit bait

I'm sorry your generation is fucking mentally ill. I don't think you should vote or have sharp objects either.

Because of him, 20 would be gunner owners will be robbed and shot

Hahaha Wang

yes.

Maaaan he is a chink there is literally billions of them

Thought leftists liked it when wypipo die. What's the problem?

No sacrifice is good enough to take away my liberties granted to me by the founding fathers of this country.

Yup

He should never have been in this country

>YOU'RE KILLING THE CHILDREN
>*kills children*

Abortion will forever make the American left hypocritical on this issue.

For browsed c

Almost nobody owns an "assault" rifle. The idea that they do is a figment of psychotic liberals imaginations. Who are also ignorant about firearms.

His family came here knowing we have the 2A when they could have just as well stayed in Japan. Same thing with any Europoors. There are over a hundred countries without gun rights but you decided to come here and whine instead. Go and stay goed.

That’s funny because he was in JROTC and was planning on joining the military, he was going to serve this country yet you think he should go back to his own

los ogros de americano

true his dna will live on and on
lol, gun-sucking wusses who got beat up by step-dad as small children or adults

Yes.

Amend the constitution. You don't deserve a bill of rights anyway.

if no one owns them, ban them

retard

>beat up by step dad
Thank you for letting everyone in this thread know about your childhood

That was some high quality projection m8

Sieg heil 1488

Not dead, just a slave in an Israeli dungeon.

Yep.
Sage.

yes

>amoral soulless insectoid
>worthy sacrifice
No, he was not a worthy sacrifice. If it ain't white it ain't right.

Libtards cannot be allowed to define what an "assault" rifle is.

yes

Wow very moving. Really makes me think. I'm just wondering though, why isn't there the same appeal for gun control with all the black kids that get shot every day. Why does the media and government only react when it's a group of white people from a mass shooting.

Sure ban assualt rifles, that will save some white lives.

>Is his life a worthy sacrifice for your right to own an assault rifle?
A thousand times over. Fuck off.

What kind of gun is that?

Why don't you go ask /k/?

yes

Yes, except that I can't own an assault rifle, because that terms means a select-fire rifle and those have been effectively banned since 1986.
Oh, you're talking about an AR-15, which isn't an assault rifle at all. The answer is still yes, because the "scary" features on the weapon don't change anything about the lethality of the round it fires.

Stupid Chink

At least served his role as cannon fodder

>Implying the making guns illegal will stop shootings

>Implying that it won't just let the cartels make billions "maybe even trillions" in selling illegal guns, like they do drugs.

The cartels have killed more than Islamic Terrorism, and you libshits want to fund them.

Ok then explain bump stocks

>Emotional arguments

663 children died in car crashes during 2015. Are their lives worth your personal convenience? Why don't you bike/walk more user?

Is his life a worthy sacrifice to keep barring schoolteachers from carrying guns? Including the assistant coach/unarmed security guard who died shielding students with his body?
Is his life a worthy sacrifice for the FBI to not bother forwarding a specific, credible threat for investigation?
Is his life a worthy sacrifice for the FBI to look at a youtube post under the name "Nikolas Cruz" [real name, uncommon spelling] and decide nah bro, there's no way to match that to an individual?
Is his life a worthy sacrifice to maintain our Lord of the Flies school system in the name of "socialization"?

Fuckin kek. Mein bruder delivers.

I don't accept that the illiterate authorities have any right to ban fully automatic weapons(a.k.a. assault rifles) but, they've already pretended to ban them. Jackass.

What a great land.

POLitics belongs on pol. The mods of k have made that clear. Fuck off back to your blacked thread

shit happens. the FBI should've done their job and stopped Cruz before he could do this. I ain't giving up my guns because Agent Smith is an incompetant faggot.

STEN submachine gun with integral suppressor.

>pol
>k
How much are they paying you? Whatever it is, its too much.

there will be school shootings with or without gun control because there are already 350+ million guns in this cunt

Yes but if we ban assault rifles and high capacity magazines it would make it a lot harder for school shooters to kill a lot of people. It could save lives

Friendly reminder that the FBI had numerous tips about the pulse night club shooter as well as other incidents.

Federal Bumfucks of Incompetence. The entire senior management should be fired.

>if we make murder illegal then people will stop murdering

>Can’t wait to see the new ones next month
same, i love happenings

Are baby's lifes worth taking just because woman say so?

If this is dead, then the guy who killed him should get the chair. That's what justice demands.

nice digits.
by the way, "it's what peter would have wanted."

>muh serve the military
You faggots hardly do anything in the military.

>los niños blancos de adolf hitler americana

plenty of orcs in mordor imo, all expendable

I didn't kill anyone, silly CIAnigger.

time to raise the age of adulthood to 25

Absolutely, yes

10000000000% false flag

Fuck no

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>ITT glow in the dark CIANIGGERS

El goblino....

STEN machine gun. You can byild something sinilar yourself;

>thehomegunsmith.com

Not surprising, they would fund alien insectoid race from distance galactic if it only claimed "whites need to die"

people get killed sometimes, both you and OP need to get over it

can't believe how many whiny fuckers cant even accept this fact despite we have less people killing each other today than any other time in history

You're missing the point of these incidents. They want a majority to endorse their move against the Second Amendment.

Depends. Did the shooter increased his firearms skill or not ? If not, its a waste.

>Equates intelligence with being overly emotional like a dumb woman.

omg, OP has a sad, better burn the constitution there buds

>Peter Wang

>blaming the tool instead of the user

If every government worldwide ever year allowed one person per thousand to go on a shooting rampage and kill 20 people in 41 years the global population would be cut in half and we would all be living better lives with less pollution, less inflation, less strain on our planets natural resources, and funerary services would become a booming business for young entrepreneurs

A cheap toy.

At least, six real people were not hurt in this incident.

>the global population would be cut in half
You are not counting the newborns

no there are a billion of him

>projecting so much

Did people react to those truck attacks by banning trucks? How about plane crashes by banning planes. Should we ban knives to save knofe violence victims.

Decisions should be made with a clear head, not as an melodramatic reaction to a tragedy.

Yes I am my numbers take into account the average yearly population growth rate of 1.1%

no. I need at least 30 others. fuck off shill.

Not an argument. Law did not protect that child, and neither will disarming people.
You might as well keep every human being locked away, but then how do you deal with the mass suicides?

Are their lives a worthy sacrifice for your right to drink alcohol?

Yeah, no one on here owns an assault rifle, faggot. Learn what words mean before using them?

is her life a worthy sacrifice for you importing millions of shitskins?
Die in a fire op

"muh sacrifice."

Fuck that kid. If some crackhead on PCP tries to break into my house, that ghost of that fucking kid won't save me.

So... worry for the living, not the dead. Guns are important for self defense and survival in a country that's getting more third world everyday.

most burgers can't afford an assault rifle

Is this motherfucking kid's ghost now a genie? Pope canonize him?

Is this kid gonna rise from the grave and protect my family.

Why should I give up my safety and security because some psycho gunned him down?

I want guns so i can protect myself from psychos like the one who killed him.

t. centrist