Explain

Explain.

Why? America is a white country.

I can't, they should have blasted that goblin on sight.
very kind of them to put those chimps out of their misery too

>All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

He didn't do nothing wrong.

predicting 1 post by OP thread

what a retarded image

Uhh he was apprehended without resistance? If he was fighting the cops or was still on scene with the guns he would have been shot. Any of those nigs would have been apprehended too in the same situation.

El goblino

we don't like niggers

This

>WE

1St Nigger was told to stop reaching in his pants and he had a gun on him he had a lic for the gun but cop not going to trust him stop moving he did not BANG
2ND Nigger was trespassing he was told to leave the gated community and attacked and was beating the man man pulls gun shoots attacker

Evading capture is meritocratic.

sage all fields

>predicting 1 post by OP thread
KYS
>what a retarded image
Refute it, faggot. Oh, that's right, you can't.
None of them put up a fight either and you know it.

He didn’t resist arrest.

He's a member of the tribe, one of the "Chosen Ones". His life has more meaning.

One is a Globino the other are niggers

Globino > niggers

He didn't reach for his ID, wear a hoodie or have a busted tail light

he surrendered

Exactly and even if niggers argue that a blackie is more likey to be shot there was of a white male getting shot for doing nothing but panic. I don't have the video but it's on live leak (white guy shot in hotel lobby)

well when a cop said put the gun down and you hands up, he actualy did that

easy cops like killing blacks and spare whites whenever possible because of racism
thats what you wanna hear right?

I guess the latino kid didn't try to kill any cops? Or maybe cops have a soft spot for latinos?

Ask the Jews.

This.
Is wrong.

Yes, there are no murderous niggers still living in prison or on the streets.

Also, the Nicholas Cruz is Hispanic.

its explaining false flags to low iq hive mind faggots like yourself, keep watching CNN maybe something will change

His name was Nikolas.

He left the school after the shooting, blending in with the fleeing crowd. He went to a local fast food joint and got picked up by the cops after. Unarmed and not resisting, he came quietly.

he didn't even have a gun on him

You call that half-breed Cruz white? Really?

This

In America we kill niggers and we allow spics to live. Understand?

His adopted parents were hispanic.

He is jewish.

>Explain.
On the left
3 dirty goyim
On the right
1 of God's Chosen People

that's a qt boy

trayvon martin was beating the shit out of George Zimmerman when he was shot and killed.

it's a jew spic, double protected class of the highest order, niggers are lower order protected class.

Reaches into pocket, jumpy officer thinks he is getting gun.
Attacks man, also used picture of him as a kid.
literally who?

>Nirenberg states he is of Eastern European Jewish descent (from Poland and Russia) on his father's side and of mixed Filipino, Malaysian, Indian, and British heritage from his mother’s side.

Holy shit! San Antonio is ruled by a 56% face!

He didn't attack someone with a gun... pretty simple.

Even a white guy with a 66 IQ is smart enough not to assault officers?

The police are doing what they can to take care of the nigger problem while still maintaining a society where non-niggers are still given due process. Very difficult job imo but this time the system is working as intended and hopefully the scrawny mutt fucker gets the needle

>wears a hoodie
Yeah he dindu nuffin. He’s a good boy even though he was beating the crap out of the zimzam

We needz mo money fo dem programs

It's crazy but as a society we've forgotten that niggers are actually awful "people" and need to be defended against. There is no excuse, there are enough blacks who have succeeded to prove that institutional racism doesn't exist, niggers just think that by doing nothing to improve their situation they will be taken care of and be allowed to act like niggers because democrats think it is humane to keep a diseased animal alive and suffering because they don't have any real things to care about

police won't shoot their mutt kind

I'm guessing he's the only man on the picture who didn't resist arrest

Do Mounties get to kill the niggers up there, eh? Or are your blacks less feral?

one of those three surrendered

Here dumbass.
Casteel
Hey officer I have a gun.
>reaches for glove box
Keep your hands where I can see them.
Repeated this three times, nigger keeps digging in his glove box.
Martin
Shot by civilian. Not relevant.
Other dumb nigger.
Refusing arrest, reached for an officers firearm.
Recent school shooter.
Surrenders peacefully while eating McDicks, while HAVING NO WEAPON.

Did you eat paint chips as a child? Is that the reason you can’t understand one person in your Facebook image followed directions?

thanks mr skeletal

Did goblin resist arrest?
Have a prior criminal record?
Did goblin comply with orders?

I’m sure he did. That’s why he’s alive. He maybe crazy, but he isn’t stupid. Oh well

he wasn't at the scene of the crime and didn't resist arrest

also he's mexican, they didn't want to spill the beans

He had a gun and they didn't.

he had already left the scene, got a slurpey. shopped for jeans at wall mart.

100000000000000% false flag

>explain
Even criminal whites have the foresight to know what will happen if they draw on cops.

jew privledge

Name?

Who dat ?

>didn't follow police orders and was reaching for a weapon
>shot in the course of chimping out and trying to bash a man's head to mush on a sidewalk
>armed robbery suspect reaching for weapon in car against police orders
>spic that surrendered willingly

Ok, Kiddo.

he's going to incriminate the right/MAGA movement, he's a fucking plant, he literally moseyed on over to McD's to await arrest and ponder instructions and story.

The nigs deserved it. They were gonna shoot the police officers. Also trayvon deserved it the most :)

Lookit dem widdle noodle arms!

Well, by the logic in the picture he didn't reach for his ID, he wasn't wearing a hoodie, and he didn't have a broken tail light.

So... maybe that's why?

He's not a filthy nigger

>Kike= white

Report all off topic and troll threads.

PPL ARNT SPOSE TO KNOW THIS SHUT IT DOWN

>Follow every single one of my instructions or I WILL KILL YOU
when did "Protect & Serve" become "Obey & Survive"???

Nobody in OP's image resisted arrest, faggot

Explain to me why you would post something so stupid as this...the 3 on the left are just as guilty of doing something that warranted being shot just as the one on the right...leave your race baiting crap at home

Philando Castille deserved to die for reaching for his waist?

She's wearing color contacts

Yes they did LMAAAAOOO

Yes

cruz is such a dreamboat

because he just submitted and didn't resist or panic like the other three retards

In my area a nigger just killed two cops, he got shot himself but is alive and well. Hope this doesn't screw up your Jew narrative.

Castille didn't reach for his glove box at all. He reached for his pocket. The officer told him to stop reaching, and gave him less than 1 second to comply before fucking shooting him. Watch the goddamn video.
>reached for officers firearm
According to whom? The officer? Yeah he wasn't just covering his ads or anything
>killed by civilian. Not relevant
It's relevant because niggers can be killed without any consequence

>everyone in that picture is a criminal.
>but one gave up.

>OBEY
>AND
>SURVIVE
Why do you cucks worship these bacon eaters so eagerly?

>Cruz.
>white.
Hispanic jew isn't white.

Good for the officer. Kill them dumb niggers. Better off for society as a whole

None of those men pulled a weapon you dipshit

Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea™ and Skittles™ in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A GODDAMN NIGGER IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED NIGGER"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small dicked white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-dicked compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.

>Castille was reaching for a weapon
Proven false in court, numbnuts. He was reaching for ID
>failed to comply
He was given less than 1 second to comply before being murdered in front of a toddler.

This kind of attitude is why niggers are protesting in the first place

Like you wouldnt comply with their orders at gunpoint you beta bitch faggot

Nice argument, faggot.

No, none of them resisted arrest

the funny thing is all the dead guys resisted the cops and might have been innocent...
the guy who is still alive actually is guilty but when confronted with police he complied

really makes you think how many moroms we live with that cant put it together..

the only thing race has to do with is cooperating with law enforcment

I hope it's you playing Simon Says with the cops on Live Leak next time, faggot

He's alive because he smacked his lips and said, "Maaaan" 30 times while trying to dominate the officers by being argumentative and refusing to cooperate and failing to obey lawful orders.
I mean, that white guy is clearly a thug who doesn't take shit from no one.

News reports even say that when the cops told Cruz to get on the ground, he instead flailed his arms around and yelled, "Dis raciss nigga, I aint do nothin" while adjusting his waistband and acting belligerent.

How Cruz is still alive is beyond me.

>kill them dumb niggers
>kill them
It's "those," you inbred illiterate hick

>Americans itt legit consider this man to be white and defend him as a white person

Holy shit, I thought the mutt thing was just a meme, it really isn't, is it?

He wouldn't even pass for white in fucking England and that's saying something

>Trayvon
He wasn't killed by police. I know blacks can't understand this but stop pretending that's the case here you faggot LARP.