Battle Girl High School/BGHS

Where are my peeps at

i liked this episode

Farming Badges.

I liked previous episode. Hearing creepy hayamin laugh is a bliss.

best girl

I'm here and I still want to lick Sakura's big, fuzzy, grandma eyebrows. I'll be watching the episode later.

I'll watch it later. Needs sleep. Stay alive bros.

>cut one power line on the outskirts of the city
>entire city loses power, including mission critical installations

They really should just blow everything up and start from scratch at this point.

I want to _____ Shiho

notUsami a cute.

So Misaki is confirmed for Miki's sister from another reality/universe?

Misaki's sister certainly sounded like Aya Suzaki using a more mature voice, at least.

Urara episode when?

that was good

So what exactly is Iris's ambition, anyway? Does she simply want to watch the world burn?

Surprisingly good ep but needs more Asuha

Too tired to watch the episode right now but I'm still here. Hopefully none of the other 10 guys dies before the season is over.

How much Kaede this episode?

Under 1 minute, but at least it's an action scene.

Did anyone score Yuri's 2017 birthday card? I roll 44 times and only got 2017 Valentine x2, Miko and Winter Date.
Did I do well?

If it's for the sake of your waifu, you did well. Not getting the limited birthday card is normal. Yuri doesn't have any broken tier card though. But at least she's cute.

Also, happy birthday Yuri, the embodiment of flat is justice.

Just finished watching the episode. So, the theory of Misaki is actually Miki's sister from different universe is going strong.

You can hear her scream at the next episode preview.

She wears her sunglasses at night.

Or are those goggles?

It's a goggles, user. Sh'es learning to swim with Renge.

I thought her birthday card is pretty good, Dengeki rated her at 48.
So who got the broken tier card?

No, stop it with that dumb theory.
Misaki looks up to her older sister.
The
>The stars here are pretty too
Line might mean she used to live on the Moon or Mars. Doubt she has the same affinity for stars as Kokomi where she can notice a difference from different locations on Earth.

The cards that are broken before are now power creeped. The first broken card is the infamous tamaya (Yukata Kurumi). Then there's kusunoki home garden Asuha, christmas Kaede, christmas group shiho, christmas group Sadone a.k.a sadone laser, Hax Mari. I probably missed some, but that's on top of my head.

I want a mumi episode. Her and kokomi doesn't get enough spotlight.

>Misaki looks up to her older sister.
Are you saying Miki wouldn't make a good older sister?

Besides, notice how Misaki reacted when they mentioned the Irous possibly being from another universe/plane of existence. There's also the fact that Misaki's last name is being hidden and her sister's VA wasn't credited.

Looks like the show is dead.

Too niche. Can't be helped.

Were the Schoolgirl Strikers threads earlier this year any less dead?

So much clanging. Berserk would be proud.

As dead as this.

They were around 200 post threads I think. Comparabale to Hina Logi threads or maybe a little less popular.

Kokomi tags along with Urara usually. Their gravure shoot in ep6 was great, though I'd like to see more Kokomi fanservice in particular. Kokomi and Urara didn't get much attention before Story 2, and even then their involvement was minimal.

Kinda weird how little attention Mimi and Kaede get though.

Nah they barely reached a hundred posts during the midway mark. Though they did feel more alive when the masked chick finally had a bit more screentime.

Battle Girl High School? More like Battle Dyke High School amirite?