ITT: Hidden gems

ITT: Hidden gems

>hidden gem
>was on cable TV
Anyways I'd probably say the 2004 tetsujin remake or Towards the Terra

anything with 20k users on MAL is hidden gem worthy, tbqh

So you opened the thread with something that doesn't even qualify by your logic?

Noein was average. It was different but the main characters were insufferable

>a bit over 20k

chill it with the autism

Noein qualifies

Toward the Terra qualifies

I would add Infinite Ryvius

>MAL
Fucking western pig.

mega newfag

The ratings are accurate 90% of the time

>MAL

you disgust me

All I remember is that MC got cucked by his future self. The girl he liked didn't give a fuck about him and wanted his future self's dick.

This thread is a trainwreck.

People like you should get instant banned to be completely honest. Just because the website is trash and its community is a complete disgrace to humanity doesnt mean that the member count cant possibly indicate whether a show is popular or unpopular. Stop try so desperately to fit in.

Hyouge Mono, because even though it being based on a really acclaimed manga the show had hardly any viewership in neither west nor east. I honestly dont have the slightest clue why.

RESPECT!

>Stop try so desperately to fit in.
You first.

>in neither west nor east. I honestly dont have the slightest clue why.
Because it was a show about people literally in love with culture, that's not really marketable.

>People like you should get instant banned to be completely honest. Just because the website is trash and its community is a complete disgrace to humanity doesnt mean that the member count cant possibly indicate whether a show is popular or unpopular. Stop try so desperately to fit in.
gb2mal

Nigger what? That user was legitimately referring to MAL's community as a source of reference.
I think you should fuck off and stop enabling that behavior.

Whats an easily accessible database to determine whether or not something was/is popular or known amongst western viewers? AniDB is outdated as hell, just before you go there. I mean I could just go in anikore.jp/ but that would effectively yield the same results. You just judge global popularity and appeal based on Sup Forums shitpost threads or subjective impression?

>gb2mal
But I dont even use MAL user. The website doesnt satisfy my autistic needs in regards to rating scale and statistical analysis.

I think most people are fooled by the first eps. or dislike the 2000s CGI.

I really reccomend it for the plot.

This desu.

Season 2 never

Noein was good, I liked it.
The MC has so wonderful eyes.

It's a perfect anime for a remake, just fix it a little bit

Nice rec thread.
Sage.

The thing that really makes this is the Stan Lee character.

ERABE was great.

JOEY

Gankutsuou
Rokka no Yuusha
Seirei no Moribito
Seto no hanayome

None of these qualify.

>Hidden gems
>thread is filled with popular anime from a few seasons ago
Every time

rokka no sales was utter dogshit and you know it.