The ultimate Black Pill

At this point of the decadence, only Islam can fix the West

You know it very well, and won't admit it's true

>kikes gone
>degenerates will be removed
>SJWism removed
>women will become women again
>niggers will be put on their place (look up in youtube what happens to somalians and other africans in Egypt, Morocco, etc)
>the saudis can lose their hegemony and be suplanted by a new house or state who will take control of Macca, perhaps even a european one
>sufism
>etc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawah
youtube.com/watch?v=rjvVbnXll70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correct, Islam is anti degeneracy

Unironic white revert here

I would actually consider converting to Islam (even though I'm an atheist) under the condition that I get to keep my precious foreskin, don't have to wear shitty clothes, and get to have a qt 3.14 Muslim wife that I can bang in a hijab.

OP typed all this while fucking his goat, beating his wife, and making a suicide vest so he can blow up innocent non Muslims.

True.

Niggers are equal to anyone else in Islam so no racism pls.

Islam is multiracial religion so fuck off.

muh melanin frequency.

>blackpill
Wrong color, habibi.

>non Muslims
>innocent
But that's wrong.

You don't have to get circumcised

western decadence is too strong i think, unless muzzies go full jihad right off the bat and start cutting the heads of sodomites and other reprobates, they'll succumb to the same cancer that has killed every other conservative ideology

>melanin
Wow shut the fuck up nigger

if op was a doctor

>at this point, the only way to get rid our sore toe is to literally amputate our entire foot
>at this point, the only way to get rid of our pimple is to literally skin our entire face
>at this point, the only way to get rid of our arthritis is to literally jump into a wood chipper

please do all 3, op

if you need another people's religion to fix your problems you deserve to be conquered and subjugated.

if you by saying "only islam can fix the west" actually just mean "islam is useful force that keeps tensions high and can result in the strong proving themselves and emerging stronger after overcoming forces of western kike-run decadence/collapse and islamic desert religion" then i'd agree with you

Most of the shit in the OP is bullshit memeflag LARP
But really
Jesus never said he was son of God and he certainly wasn't Osiris or Horus

Alright, fuck it, I'm converting now. Later losers.

knowing chinese makes this image very painful for me

can i still have my gf(male)?

Why's that?

So you have no argument?

i'm talking about the attached .jpg

Alhamdulilah

Which religion isn't you dumb nigger?

See gif.

Amish or Orthodox Judaism. Plus European neopagan or white cosmotheism

topkek
islam is to be eradicated off the face of this planet for the mental disease/environmental disaster/retardation catalyst it is

You'll never succeed, our numbers only grow
Subhanallah

>implying the metaphorical equivalent to the western degeneracy is a sore toe

It's more like a heart full of cancer that needs to be removed and replaced.

So people looks different, wow, big deal.

you'll be absorbed by the decadence as everyone else

no. stop posting, consider suicide.

kikes know how to deal with you just fine and your kind is too mentally retarded to break free from their play
furthermore, you are born and raised into a slave mentality, one that hinders any kind of future that doesn't involve being uppity niggers

We've seen worse than this
The Turks survived

put your finger down cunt, you aren't telling a modern human anything interesting with your sand psychobabble bullshit, get a job and stfu

We're onto them
Never again

>we
do us all a favor and blow yourself up at the front door of a rival mosque

That's haram

Races not people
Different species

You worship a demon

>So people looks different, wow, big deal.
See the difference in the size of the frontal cortex...

is that why you're among new world mongrels?
if you weren't a larping incel, your children's children would be degen consumers anyway
you've forfeited that match as soon as you ran away from your desert shithole like the bitch that you are

Aye, theres the rub.

Nuclear extermination of all muslims when?

Amish are still Christian and orthodox Judaism is still Judaism, so you still can convert to them, just because a few numbnuts decided to make their own faggot club doesn't change the core of those religions
European neopagan? Cosmotheism? Nigger stop pulling bullshit out of your ass

This is a poor analysis, would you like a better one or is this the internet irony thing for spiritually jailed whites?

I was highly considering it. Being a white man of nordic ancestry, my people have failed me even when I output the most in terms of being a gear in my community.

I know I would be a perfect fit for Islam as I share the same ideals. I already started to read the Quran.

would you rather the west was destroyed and replaced by communism or islam?

Not a LARP. Been volcel since I reverted. Almost a year.
Banging a bunch of women concurrently caused me a lot of problems.
But now I'm discussing marriage to a hijabi QT 3.14 chem eng subhanallah can you believe that?
SHE COOKS AND CLEANS TOO

So what?

If people look different we should be mean to them?

Doesn't seem to rationalize racism.

>Flag of hebollah
>Literally the only people on earth legit fighting the KIKES while the west are deepthroatimg their circumsized cocks

Communism is fun because it requires you to mill around aimlessly playing video games or tweeting about communism while decisions are made on levels you're not even aware of because Marxism intentionally avoids discussing them.

I can't stand churkas touching russian women, and they are all islamists, therefore I can't stand islam.
If they remove themselves to their mountain monkey republics then I'll consider adopting your medieval death cult.

Turk spotted

Yes we should. Fuck off shitskin and kill yourself

This is literally how da'wah works

You really showed me now, such a great argument.

T. Russian intellegencia

Muslim's just have to wait it out until the unsustainable post modernist system that controls the west destroys our countries via low birth rates and immigration , and then they'll fill in the void.

Go drink some vodka, Vadim. Rational thinking isn't your thing.

Allah planned this
Revert!

>if you need another people's religion to fix your problems you deserve to be conquered and subjugated.
Amen :^)

When Europe converts to Islam, it will be the strongest continent on Earth. Fact.

>da'wah
What the fuck is that?

I'm an ex Muslim. I have other reasons for not reverting.

Hardcore Christianity would work fine

White revert here. My wife and I intend to have at least 5 kids inshallah.

Nothing wrong with wanting for everyone to stick to their kind.

You try to rationalize the similarities between our species, but it looks stupid and. I do not drink vodka and I hate Russian people, and I want all the people of your population to die in torment. just because you not likeme: your face, your culture. Seriously, it would be great if you all died
;)

preaching, visibly doing good deeds etc.

>so no racism pls
HAHHAHA

You are defender of multiracial religions, so you are 100% Turk or German cuck
Simple

Then I don't understand what you mean. Please rephrase.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawah
If your other reasons are "being a homo" well you're in luck you can:
>Ask Allah for forgiveness
>Quit being a homo
>Quit talking about how you used to be a homo
>Find something productive to do with yourself outside of banging dudes
This is actually how this shit was deal with through most of Muslim history before the Jews and the (((Sauds)))

Glory to the mighty Soviet Union, the worker's paradise, the home of the elegant and sophisticated Russians!

Islam+whites gives me the heebeejeebees.

The first person that said "that's how Dawah works was trolling you". Dawah is proselytizing basically.

Better get used to it, my friend.

kike religion not needed

How does that prevent churkas from touching russian women?
We were doing fine as pagans.

They are both Abrahamic religions, so still a kike religion.

You were getting chased around the steppe
Qutuz stopped the Mongols
You should read how he did it

You can do it, but it's not a must, it's an objectively rational thing. A personal choice it is, you fellow Rusky try to claim otherwise.

I don't rationalize them, I just don't care. I don't see how difference must lead to hate or segregation.

Ameen

As an ex Muslim engineer, I'm not very optimistic about the future desu. I think people have to realise we cannot go back to an age where religious morality dictated everything. I don't even think degenerate secular humanism will last this century. Nihilism is inevitable as technology progresses. We'd need to stop technological progress to return to the old system.

“Never forget that the rulers of present-day Russia are common blood-stained criminals; that they are the scum of humanity which, favoured by circumstances, overran a great state in a tragic hour, slaughtered and wiped out thousands of her leading intelligentsia in wild blood lust, and now for almost ten years have been carrying on the most cruel and tyrannical regime of all time.

Furthermore, do not forget that these rulers belong to a race which combines, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying, and which today more than ever is conscious of a mission to impose its bloody oppression on the whole world. Do not forget that the international Jew who completely dominates Russia today regards Germany not as an ally, but as a state destined to the same fate.

The danger to which Russia succumbed is always present for Germany. Only a bourgeois simpleton is capable of imagining that Bolshevism has been exorcised. With his superficial thinking he has no idea that this is an instinctive process; that is, the striving of the Jewish people for world domination, a process which is just as natural as the urge of the Anglo-Saxon to seize domination of the earth. And just as the Anglo-Saxon pursues this course in his own way and carries on the fight with his own weapons, likewise the Jew. He goes his way, the way of sneaking in among the nations and boring from within, and he fights with his weapons, with lies and slander, poison and corruption, intensifying the struggle to the point of bloodily exterminating his hated foes.

In Russian Bolshevism we must see the attempt undertaken by the Jews in the twentieth century to achieve world domination. Just as in other epochs they strove to reach the same goal by other, though inwardly related processes. Their endeavor lies profoundly rooted in their essential nature.

A. Hitler.

The chadchens >>>> Russian virgin pidorashkas

Brah secular morality doesn't work. Just look at that guy that shot up the school in Florida.

You really think Muhammad Jethro is going to let you spoil his raping and killing kids?

Different biological species = different motivations = conflicts
It’s fucking simple you fucking stupid cunt

Tovarishch, all workers are united in our righteous struggle against the bourgeoisie. I find your thoughts about the races extremely unsettling.

>Different biological species = different motivations = conflicts

lol, no...

You go in conflict if you choose to, we are free agents unless you claim white people are not.

(((False flag)))

Whites will take Islam to a whole new level.

I don't support secular humanism, just don't think we have any good replacement for secular humanism or trad religion for our modern world. Things are just changing too fast.

what's the point of Islam if 90% of its followers are committing haram every day

>stop technological progress

I would actually be on board with this. We should have stopped at flipphones and only worked on the medical technology

promoting Islam is like burning your house down to get rid of termites.
Sure the termites are gone but so is everything else.

Are they though?
I'm not even talking about the ones you see all the time on your Rothschildsvision

youtube.com/watch?v=rjvVbnXll70
The Anglo has evolved.

huh, why Christianity is okay but Islam is not?