You do realize this solidifies Culture Marxism's hold on our media...

You do realize this solidifies Culture Marxism's hold on our media. Say goodbye to your all white Lord of the Rings and Star Wars movies. America and the world is multiracial. Our media is diverse. Accept the race mixed future goys because there's no turning back now. The globalists have won.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/black-panther-is-groundbreaking-but-its-shuri-who-could-change-the-world/
archive.org/stream/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=mSNvdLpLx-0
youtube.com/watch?v=8zjRfe6cbfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one saw this movie. All I've seen is faggots like OP non-stop spamming every board with this stupid nigger shit

Sage, Report, Repeat for all troll threads.

Aslo that shit is false and the movie must earn far more to turn a profit.

It's just a fucking movie

Good.
Let the media go all brown.
Eventually everybody will look up and around, and see a few whites in a corner, with no images of them anywhere else.

/thread

>Just a movie
>Implying media doesn't have the power to share entire cultures and histories

Red pill all slide threads.

>You do realize this solidifies Culture Marxism's hold on our media
it was solidified long before this film

Richard Spencer did a review of this movie yesterday that I thought was good. He said this movie was going to be considered a cultural touch down by Hollywood. It's going to spark the creation of mainstream black films.

>A movie about KANGS N SHEIT
>histories

Think before you type user.

>Citation needed

I'm confused. Spencer thinks more black films will destroy Hollywood? Why?

Star Wars was already destroyed. LOTR is finished, it's unlikely they'll make another for a long time.

Also, movies are a flash in the pan. No one will care in a few weeks and niggers will still be niggers

That's where you're wrong. Shit like this changes an entire generation.

>Here’s why: The volume of evidence shows that when audiences see on-screen representations of themselves, particularly aspirational ones, that experience can fundamentally change how they perceive their own place in the world. Black people have beenhistorically underrepresented on screen, and blackwomen in strong roleseven more so. Shuri provides a science-y role model for black women, a groupdistinctly underrepresented in STEM fields.
>Movies can have an even longer lasting impact. A good movie changes the audience, and we have tons of evidence to back that up:
>After the release of “The Hunger Games” and “Brave” in 2012 — both of which feature women protagonists who use a bow and arrow — girls’ participation in archery competitions doubled, according to astudy by the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media, citing data from USA Archery. The study also found that 7 in 10 girls reported that the protagonists in those films had influenced their decision to take up the sport.

>The first film in theIndiana Jonesseries causedthe number of students studying archaeologyto spike.
>“Jurassic Park” minted abunch of paleontologists.
>And if you want your kid to become an engineer or astrophysicist,show them some “Star Trek.”

fivethirtyeight.com/features/black-panther-is-groundbreaking-but-its-shuri-who-could-change-the-world/

See?

Nicólas with a C, that's the hispanic way of write it, not Nikolas, that's eastern european.

There is some good Hispanic literature out there. I recommend "The Seven Madmen."

Nigger you can't keep buying tickets to your own movies to push up the numbers forever.

I heard George Soros was bussing niggers to the theaters

I suppose if it has the broad appeal people are claiming it has. I doubt this is influential among gooks or spics desu.

This does probably exacerbate white guilt and inflate the niggers ego. That said, perhaps there's something good to all this. Rising expectations and a narrative further disconnected from reality could serve to redpill more people, or at least set up the conditions thereof.

If only they would heed the call and create their own "black eden" back home.

I heard it is doing pretty well because they got all of the dindus into the seats.

You don't need the entire country to watch it, just enough to turn a profit.

Lel it’s just a m-o-v-i-e for christ sake. You are such a dumb jew, kys.

You do realize there is a complete split between society happening right? I see it more and more. Friends, colleagues, familie.. people who where basically down with a bit of multiculturalism with a pinch of marx. And now? Complete abandonment of that forced shit. TV sets getting no use what so ever anymore. Going to a movie? Yeah, nah. Celebrity who? rapper what? news? everybody is tuning out.

that girl is cute

>Black people have beenhistorically underrepresented on screen, and blackwomen in strong roleseven more so. Shuri provides a science-y role model for black women
Wrong.

niggers actually think it's a historical documentary about them

it's interesting that when a black sees something they find inspirational, they're simply inspired to mistreat people. more excuses to beat and mug whitey.

>Haha no one will pay money to see this nig movie
>Breaks box office

Sup Forums was wrong, yet again.

>see a few whites in a corner, with no images of them anywhere else.
Good. Then you will know what it feels like to be a minority you fucking leaf.

218,000,000 opening weekend.
I guarentee if you put every nigger in this country together thats not in music you wouldnt even see half that amount of money.

These are people, however. Expecting niggers to stop nigging because they see black panther is absurd.

>solidifies Culture Marxism's
Cultural

That's both funny and sad.

Nobody cares about this movie in my irrelevant non-country

Imagine actually thinking this was going to make niggers stop being niggers
You guys are beyond hope

Serious question, how much does Soros pay you? Is it an hourly wage or salary based?

What record did it break, exactly? I mean, it's doing very well, but hardly unpresidentedly. Outperformed by Civil War and Iron Man 3, neither of which had anywhere near the media presence

Maybe so. But it was predicted.

Spoiled and pampered? Sounds great

Gasp, a Marvel movie did well? What a fucking shocker.

Who cares? If anybody ITT is legit triggered by this movie then you need to get off the chans for a bit. The memes surrounding it are funny and all and it's hilarious that there are apparently some blacks who think it's a documentary, but at the end of the day you're just getting whipped into a frenzy over a throwaway capeshit movie that everyone will forget about as soon as the next low brow culture war battle crops up.

Hollywood will never be /ourguys/, just ignore them like most sane individuals have been doing for years now

blacks are less than 15% of the population

Social Justice is actually cancer to business.

>hurr durr white people invented everything and pioneered new lands and disciplines because they saw it on tv

No one in their right mind would pick Leslie over Letitia

Nationwide release of a Marvel movie smack in the middle of the dump months. YES I said dump months it,s a real thing.
It's muh Powerfulz
It's Provacitives
We Wuz Kangs
The Jews literally hyped this up to garner sales and the trolls fell for for the bait.
The Jews literally sold black people a watered down Mien Kamphala.
I warned the newfags of this but nooooo.
Now they should know that an honorable death is the only acceptable answer for their dropping the ball.

its mostly media lies. its not a big deal. a bunch of people at disney are going to be fired in the next 2 years. there is a difference between perception and reality.

(((they))) fancy themselves gods but cant change anything. so (((they))) just lie. they keep it up they will end up like that coal burning heiress. her father gave the order to have her killed

The only reason this is successful is because it's a Disney movie. Disney simply will not let any of their projects fail. They mobilized the entire media to shill for this movie.

Disney is the evil epicenter of all of this. Stop Disney and you win.

she looks like a fujoshi

>No one saw this movie.

Obviously a lot people did for it to have made over 100 million dollars already. Black Panther is OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN, MAN!!!!! Stay mad, faggot. kek :)

Shuri is waifu-tier.

>and the movie must earn far more to turn a profit.

Which it's doing. This movie will EASILY make over a billion dollars. EASILY.

visual proof

(((disney)))

a cute fujoshi

>a lot people did for it to have made over 100 million dollars
wrong.

You are correct.

"The world-wide struggle between the primary races of mankind the ' conflict of color/ as it has been happily termed bids fair to be the fundamental problem of the twentieth century, and great communities like the United States of America, the South African Confederation, and Australasia regard the
'color question 7 as perhaps the gravest problem of the future."

Those lines were penned in June, 1914. Before their publication the Great War had burst upon the world, At that time several reviewers commented upon the above dictum and wondered whether, had I written two months later, I should have held a different opinion.

As a matter of fact, I should have expressed myself even more strongly to the same effect. To me the Great War was from the first the White Civil War,
which, whatever its outcome, must gravely complicate the course of racial relations."

archive.org/stream/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft_djvu.txt

More interesting than what I expected.

>wrong.

No it's not.

Why are you even on Sup Forums ?

Is it just to bait people ?

>dutch taste

no wonder Netherlands is .......

*fill in the blank with random bantz*

If 15% of the population goes to see a movie, that will be by far the highest grossing movie ever

There were anons here who were posting their ticket stubs this weekend. Pretty sad stuff

>and the movie must earn far more to turn a profit.

Which it's doing. This movie will EASILY make over a billion dollars. EASILY.

>black panther is a revolution
why are we living in fake world?

youtube.com/watch?v=mSNvdLpLx-0

Me and my girlfriend went and saw the Black Panther movie, she seemed really uneasy during the fight scene between the two half-naked black men and moved around in her seat.

Now after the movie she's sitting on the floor at the cinema texting with some friend telling me that I'm free to go home and play video games and that she'll come home in a few hours

I don't think you have anything to worry about, the globalists will never win

I'll save you 15 bucks

>Nate silver
>"the volume of evidence"
>"historically underrepresented"
No, to all three.

maybe if black culture weren't just absolute shit, yeah. But nothing is going to change. They are still going to demand everything in return for nothing.

who tf pays 15 dollars to see jewry, jfc no wonder the kikes have all this money

U afraid of stronk wymyn in science, white boi?

Black Panther didn't race change a white superhero into a black one.

He was a comic character conceptualized and written as a black.

- no interracial romance
- love interest is black
- it's not like it's Miles Morales Spiderman
- black extremist BTFO

Go home Sven let her get blacked for a few hours while you play video games.

Let idiots think what they will. The key is to not take anything they say seriously nor give them any attention. Honestly if people are really losing their shit over a literal work of fiction it's either gotta be a meme, in which case shame on us, or it's a demonstration of some kind of collective IQ decline. In either case it's already received too much attention.

I watched a pirate version, Bucky looks weird and washed out in the post credits so I've lost all interest in Marvel now. Also sage for another shit thread.

>Say goodbye to movies
You're a few years late to the party.

females are a meme

the cuckshed never stops being hilarious

A jew has to be behind this.

>97% Critic
>77% Audience
Kek, this is gonna be another TLJ fiasco isn't it.

wasn't the marketing technique similar?

She looks like a nice homely girl. I don't know why these guys are being so hard on you. She's not a super model, but she looks like she'd actually take care of her kids and can suck a goofball thorough a garden hose.

I mean nowadays any action adventure movie marketing campaign is similar to another. This isn't like the 60's when all the films produced were made by different production companies

It's important to remember that both these franchises, BP and SW, are owned by Disney so they're going to market it in the same factory-produced way that they market everything. Bright lights, flashy colors, cool music - while the movie will have none of those things and instead be a social commentary on da whyte mens rashysm.

Garbage. This is such a one-dimensional analysis. These things help "change an entire generation", sure, but they are not even close to being sufficient. Those films would've had zero impact if released in a time prior to female liberation. In fact, the culture has to be shifted for these films to become popular in the first place.

It's insane if you actually believe that. The mind of a stormnigger truly is fucked up to behold.

the war is just beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=8zjRfe6cbfQ

>you will know what it feels like to be a minority
i'm standing here with my hand out waiting for my minority gibs, user. how long until i can expect those sweet, sweet tax dollars?

Nice larp, Sven.

At $13 a ticket, about 6 and 2/3rds million tickets have been sold. This doesn't mean it's all unique people or that many even saw it.

Not quite, because black panther is just a generic marvel movie, and thus not offensively terrible like TLJ

>goys
If Jews are so powerful as you claim and make you fuck each other into arses and dress like other sexes. Why can't Jews solve the Polish question?

>smashes records
in 32 movie theaters out of 2000 nationwide.
kek!

Except you know, gun laws have only loosened up since then. Americans are less for gun control than ever right now, which is why the media has turned to weasel words like "sensible gun legislation" to try and act like there is support for anything. If Sandy Hook didn't turn America against the 2nd Amendment, nothing ever will.

Black need their own entertainment vehicles so that they keep their knuckles off of bond, thor and roland dechain.

Sequel

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whites are a minority world wide how will I be treated if I go to a gook, nigger or spic country?

the hero of lord of the rings is literally a race mixer

Homely means ugly

Anybody else not bothered by this movie? I'm kind of happy for blacks that the Jew gave them something to aspire to. Even though, I know they'll never be able to get anything even close to this kind of cilivsation. The best blacks can hope for if they really, really get their shit together is Arab tier.

We need to get Mel Gibson to produce a movie about an alternate universe where Hitler won the war. And then contrast that movie with the depravity of the modern day to what could have been. Also we need to get Mel Gibson to produce a screen adaptation of The Camp of The Saints. If we can get those two movies made we'll have white revolution not long after.

> it's unlikely they'll make another for a long time

This is a good thing. Why the fuck does everything have to be an endless serious of sequels? What ever happened to telling a good story with character development, a story arc, and a conclusion?

Now everybody wants open endings and sequels until the story has been milked so dry everybody is sick of it.

>I can't wait until Tranformers 87 or Faster and more Furious 27 comes out!
>When is the next batman reboot?
>When is the next Spider man reboot?
>When does the next avengers movie come out?
>When does the next star wars movie come out?

And how do you think the culture shifted? Via the media. It's a positive feedback loop.